- Change trending location
- List of trending topics by location
- List of tweets by trending topics
- Retweet, Reply, Share, and Tweet via many twitter apps (i.e. Tweetdeck, Twidroyd, Twitter, Seesmic, Twicca, Plume, TweetCaster, Seesmic, etc)
- Explanation or reason about the trending topic (from What The Trend)
- View tweet on twitter website
Want other features?
Just wait and give us feedback :)
You can also check the tweets for any particular trending topic, or search for specific terms. The app is almost like a twitter client itself, but focused on Trending Topics.
- Trending topics by location
- Tweets by Trending Topic
- Favorite locations and trends
- Twitter usual interactions (Tweet, retweet, favorite, answer, follow, etc.)
- Inline image preview
The app has just been released, we have things on our road map like add widget support and a few other things. Don't hesitate to contact us with you ideas and feedback about the app.
- Login with your facebook account.
- Search any trending topic
- Get public 'status updates' about that topic.
* Search posts with and without hash tags.
* Get exact and also relevant results.
* Scroll down to load more results.
Also available as facebook canvas app - https://apps.facebook.com/trendsticky/
TREND Images, Videos, Text and Links that range from
- Juicy gossip
- Happening events
- Obscure subculture approaching mainstream popularity
- Viral videos
- Funny pictures and videos
- Newsworthy articles
- Informative articles
FIND OUT trends
- In your area
- In other areas
- In other countries
- Find out the latest deals and promotions that businesses have to offer
- Download free coupons to be redeemed at business outlets
More from developer
Narwhal Notifier notifies you when you have a reddit message, moderator message, or items in your mod queue!
Special thanks to batman for designing my logo. :)
As always, PLEASE submit crash reports. It has been thoroughly tested, but on a limited range of devices.
Support for multiple accounts
Message download, to read messages in-app rather than via web browser.