Whatever you are looking for, the Dermatology Miniatlas has an image for it.
The Dermatology Miniatlas application offers a large collection of high quality, detailed medical images about the general features of Dermatology, accompanied by referenced texts. Use it to explain to your patients all the relevant aspects of this speciality. With this great visual aid, patients become more active during their visits, and you can give them all the answers they need.
The Dermatology Miniatlas offers the following features:
* A large database of detailed and labeled pictures associated with Dermatology.
* Each illustration is accompanied by a detailed text explanation
* Close view (zoom in) of any section of the image
* Simple search - just type part of the keyword you are looking for
* E-mail of any image or section of an image
* It helps doctors communicate with patients more easily and effectively
* It works in portrait or landscape mode
Go ahead and download the Dermatology Miniatlas now!
The Dermatology DDx app from Unbound Medicine delivers visual, point-of-care guidance for establishing the diagnosis of skin disorders. This powerful, photo-intensive database allows users to search, view side-by-side variations of each skin disorder, easily zoom in on any of the high-resolution images, and instantly link to similar conditions to ensure accurate diagnosis. Each entry also contains clinical history, physical findings, and treatment options.
Features of Dermatology DDx include:
•600+ high-quality images presented with common variations in presentation
•Point-of-care guidance for 160+ dermatologic conditions
•Cross reference links to differential diagnoses
•History and treatment within each entry
•Appendix charting potencies of topical steroids
•Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
•Favorites for ’bookmarking’ important entries
Authors: Thomas P. Habif, MD; James L. Campbell Jr., MD, MS; M. Shane Chapman, MD; James G.H. Dinulos, MD; Kathryn A. Zug, MD
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
The FOCUS Animated Pocket Dictionary of Dermatology, the first ever animated dictionary in the subject, fills that void quite effectively. A must-have resource for physicians and students who would greatly benefit from this module, it covers 82 dermatology related terms and definitions.
All the definitions have been graphically described with the help of 3D animations and are accompanied by text definitions. This free app has 5 Videos, to see the complete list please 'buy' and download to play independent of the internet.
In order to access this app you need to be registered with the Dermatology In-Review Online Practice Exam & Study System. To register now, please visit http://dermatologyinreview.com.
Educational Testing and Assessment Systems (ETAS) produces high quality, Board-relevant exam preparatory study systems in multiple medical specialties, including the Dermatology In-Review multi-component study system. Features of Dermatology In-Review include a comprehensive Study Guide, accessible in both the print format and the electronic, searchable CD-ROM, as well as the companion Online Practice Exam & Study System; available at DermatologyInReview.com, the online companion is ideal for a customizable learning experience. Dermatology in-Review is available free of charge for resident and re-certifying dermatologists, and provides all the essential information needed to prepare for exams in an engaging, interactive format.
- Social network sharing: Facebook, Twitter, Friend Stream, Wordpress
- Bluetooth, E-mail and SMS sharing
- Open abstract page in default webbrowser
Worried that you have a sexually transmitted disease (STD) or are you unsure of a mole, could it be skin cancer? A blister or any other skin condition? Ask a dermatologist anonymously on any visual medical concern and receive an answer within 24 hours - seven days a week from one of our dermatologists.
- Personal medical information: Respond with the form and take a picture of your skin condition, lesion or ask questions about STDs. Within 24 hours you will receive an answer from one of iDoc24s dermatologists with medical information about possible diagnoses, treatment information or if you should see your doctor for a personal visit.
- The skin book you can read about the most common skin conditions. Find out for yourself about your skin problems from a safe source. The texts are concise and examined by internationally credited dermatologists.
This service is provided by iDoc24 AB.
Dr. Alexander Börve
Researcher in personal telemedicine services, founder and medical officer
For any questions about the service please contact info@iDoc24.com
iDoc24 is a medical information service: Our physicians are specialists in dermatology, general medicine and orthopaedics. iDoc24 is not a diagnostic service, but can be used for guidance in the event of a visual problem. Our doctors and iDoc24 can not replace a proper medical consultation. The service complies to EU laws and standards, the service is for EU citizens only.
An unsurpassed visual archive of pediatric dermatology with more than 900 color images! These superb images look great on your mobile touch. This app has a vast collection of images that provide invaluable guidance for the diagnosis of both common and rare skin disorders of neonates, infants, and children. For each condition there is more than one photograph, making differential diagnosis faster, easier, and more efficient. Next, you'll find a concise, yet thorough overview of important clinical features, etiology, prognosis, and the most current therapeutic approaches.
No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for quick image and information retrieval. The app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse contents and index, search for words and phrases, or review bookmarks and notes. The search tool is very quick, requiring minimal typing as the tool will offer suggested words that appear in the text as you type in letters. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.
The wonderful photographs are linked to brief text that authoritatively describes the condition illustrated in each image, along with, in most cases, a one-sentence summary of suggested treatment protocols. Clinical pearls are provided based on the authors’ years of experience caring for children with skin problems.
The book on which this app is based is a Doody's Core Title for 2011!
4 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"This is my kind of book! This pediatric atlas is chock full of excellent color photographs with 2 to 3 sentences of clinical description and/or therapeutic discussion. It does not need to be perused in any order. Just flip to a page and start looking and learning....If you see children in your practice you will want to have this book on your office shelf. Overall, the color photographs are outstanding and the text is delightful. This book is a treasure."--Doody's Review Service
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Color Atlas of Pediatric Dermatology, 4th Edition by McGraw-Hill.
Samuel Weinberg (dec.), MD, FAAP, FACP, formerly Clinical Professor of Dermatology, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY
Neil S. Prose, MD, FAAP, Professor of Dermatology and Pediatrics, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
Leonard Kristal, MD, FAAP, Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology and Pediatrics, State University of New York at Stony Brook, Stony Book, NY
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Dermatology, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
REQUIRES a VisualDx subscription; see below for details.
Covering more than 1,200 pediatric and adult conditions represented by over 25,000 images, VisualDx combines expert medical knowledge, standardized terminology, intelligent search, and the best medical images to deliver concise and accurate answers. Designed to assist physicians and enhance patient care, VisualDx aids in the identification of dermatologic, infectious, genetic, metabolic, nutritional and occupational diseases, benign and malignant growths, drug-induced conditions, and other injuries. The VisualDx system allows physicians to search by diagnosis, build a patient-specific differential, or look up drug-induced adverse reactions by medication – all at the point of care. VisualDx Mobile is the ONLY professional medical app to show disease variation with MULTIPLE images of each disease.
With VisualDx you can:
* Visually confirm a diagnosis by comparing medical images to your patient’s presentation.
* Quickly search by disease for next steps on management and patient care.
* Build a custom differential based on your patient’s signs, symptoms, and other key findings.
* Review ICD-9 codes, diagnostic pearls, best tests, and more, right at the point of care.
* Build a visual differential of medication-induced diseases by drug for over 700 medications.
* Provide on-the-spot patient education with real medical images.
Over 1,500 hospitals and clinics use VisualDx to aid diagnostic accuracy, enhance medical education, and improve patient outcomes.
Go to www.visualdx.com/visualdx AT YOUR INSTITUTION and click “Get our free app… Learn how” to register for a personal VisualDx user name and password to use on your Android device.
CURRENT subscribers: use your existing user name and password with VisualDx Mobile.
NEW subscribers: sign up in the app to start using your VisualDx free trial.
The App DERMADROID provides you the answer. This application will help you to recognize and define the rash you have. Avoiding the (perhaps not needed) visit to the dermatologist will save a lot of money.
DERMADROID offers you many different ways to determine your eruption and besides the application tells you useful information about the disease like causes, proper therapies or ICD-10 classification.
+ Find out what kind of rash you might have through an algorithm asking you neatly chosen yes-no questions
+ Take a picture of your rash and compare it with pictures from the database
+ Studying skin diseases is far easier while playing the DERMADROID-Quiz
+ Go through an enormous database of different skin diseases
+ Save pictures of your rashes for the next visit to the doctor
The application will be updated constantly! We would be pleased to receive feedback from you!
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin and its diseases, a unique specialty with both medical and surgical aspects. A dermatologist takes care of diseases, in the widest sense, and some cosmetic problems of the skin, scalp, hair, and nails.
The skin is a protective covering of the body. It, with all its specialized derivatives, makes up what is called the integument (Latin: a covering), which covers the entire surface of the human body. The human skin shows wide regional variations in structure like scalp, face, ear lobes, back, palms and soles etc. Thickness varies; the number of sebaceous glands, collagen fiber and vasculature differ in different parts of the integument.
Skin is the most important part of human body, since it is covering whole body and also it is responsible for overall look of a person – which have great impact on personality. In order to keep your personality high download the app and get aware of skin conditions with image and treat them in better way.
Available Features :
* All conditions are ordered Alphabetically.
* Detailed information on all skin conditions such as…
- Image of each condition
* Share information to your friends and family via Email
* You also can share information via FaceBook.
* Manage list of favorite skin conditions.
1. Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy
2. Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology: A Textbook of Skin Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence (Expert Consult: Online and Print), 4e
3. Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine, Eighth Edition, 2 Volume set (Dermatology in General Medicine (Fitzpatrick))
4. Lookingbill and Marks' Principles of Dermatology, 4e (PRINCIPLES OF DERMATOLOGY (LOOKINGBILL))
5. Andrews' Diseases of the Skin: Clinical Dermatology - Expert Consult - Online and Print, 11e (James, Andrew's Disease of the Skin)
6. Clinical Dermatology: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 5e (Clinical Dermatology (Habif))
7. Dermatopathology: Requisites in Dermatology, 1e
8. Dermatology: Quick Glance
9. Dermatology for Skin of Color
10. Surgery of the Skin: Procedural Dermatology (Expert Consult - Online and Print), 2e
11. Dermatology: 2-Volume Set, 2e (Bolognia, Dermatology)
12. Cosmetic Dermatology: Principles and Practice, Second Edition
13. Lippincott's Primary Care Dermatology
14. Handbook of Dermatology: A Practical Manual
15. Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
Ce module contient des scores relatifs à la dermatologie (Cancer cutané : échelle de risque, Echelle de risque de Braden, Echelle de risque de Norton, Echelle de risque de Norton augmentée, Echelle de risque de Waterlow).
Il peut être connecté à une application centrale de suivi des patients.
Ces applications sont destinées aux membres du corps médical et plus particulièrement aux médecins.
Consultez le site http://www.progiciels.mobi
Mot-clé: médecine, dermatologie, score
More from developer
With the RSA Conference Mobile App, you can stay connected with all Conference activities, view the event catalog, manage session schedules and engage with colleagues and peers while onsite using our social and professional networking tools. You'll have access to dynamic agenda updates, venue maps, exhibitor listing and more!
The Grainger Show App is the official app of the 2014 Grainger Show.
Our mobile application is designed to protect your privacy. There is no charge to download and use the application, but kindly note that standard messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This interactive app will provide registered attendees with the most up-to-date conference information throughout the event in real time, including any last minute changes. It will also allow users to connect with attendees (if they opt-in for this function) and arrange meetings conveniently - significantly enhancing the conference experience. The application's main features include:
• Detailed information on the agenda organized by date and time
• Personalize your schedule through My Schedule
• Information on all exhibitors including interactive trade show booth map
• Push notifications for conference schedule updates from the Show Team
Your user ID is your email address, and your password is your User ID you received during registration. If you do not have your User ID, visit the Grainger Mobile App Info Desk for additional help.
Program Guide: View the complete schedule of educational sessions and events. Includes session details, speakers, handouts, and surveys. Add them to your personal schedule or take notes.
What's On?: View all sessions and events occurring now or within the next hour.
My Schedule: Create and view your personal schedule, or add your own custom events.
General Info: General meeting locations, maps, and information. Includes the Orlando City Guide.
Handouts: View all of the available educational session handouts.
Speakers: View a list of all the presenters in the educational sessions, including their photos and bios (when available).
NEXUS Live App Features Include ...
• Daily Schedule
• Speaker Bios
• Live Polls—during the event!
• Surveys—provide feedback
• Twitter/Facebook feeds
• Featured Backstage Exclusives
• NEXUS Pics—share your NEXUS Live experience!
• NEXUS Live Sites Map
The official conference app has everything you need to navigate, sync, gamify and discover all that ISTE 2013 has to offer:
- Stay up to date on conference news, updates and social media.
- Play the conference game and compete for a trip to ISTE 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia!
- Browse all conference sessions, speakers and exhibitors.
- Build your conference schedule online or in the app and sync with all your devices.
- Discover new contacts and introduce yourself via the attendee messaging center.
- Review all program content with individual surveys of each session.
- Download a PDF of the final printed program and leave your paper copy at home.
- Find recommendations for local restaurants and activities in San Antonio.
1.1 - Implemented 'My Planner' fix.
• Real-time daily session listings
• searchable speaker index
• links to NCTIES Twitter, Facebook
• Real-time conference planner access
• Caching of schedule data for offline review and manipulation
• Vendor listings
• Raleigh convention center maps
* Intended for use by registered attendees
This mobile application gives you the opportunities:
- View the events schedule, explore sessions
- Create your own personal schedule and access location and speakers information
- Take notes on a session and have an access to the event documents, materials and photos
- Connect and share via your personal network, schedule meetings with one another