• Real-time daily session listings and evaluation tool
• searchable speaker index
• links to ISTE Twitter, Facebook, NING, and ISTE Connects
• Real-time conference planner access
• Caching of schedule data for offline review and manipulation
• Exhibitor listings and Interactive floor plan
• Onsite convention center maps
* Intended for use by registered attendees
· It allows the 1,200+ onsite Delegate in the Kennedy Center and thousands of offsite Delegates participating via TEDMEDLive to connect “live” to the Speakers on the TEDMED stage.
· Contains the up to the minute TEDMED schedule including a handy “What’s ON Now” feature.
· Delegates can use the app to direct questions to the speakers or transmit comments to them in real-time, while they are speaking on the stage.
· Onsite Delegates can connect with each other through the app’s messaging interface.
· Delegates in the Kennedy Center and nationwide can also use the app to participate in live polls and games that are part of the TEDMED gathering.
· Delegates can request a follow-up “Science Kit” from the speakers using the app.
· Users can connect to Facebook and Twitter
· Delegates can use TEDMED Connect to learn more about the Great Challenges of health and medicine (via a web link) and to vote for the 20 Challenges that will be the community’s focus for the coming year.
This app is designed for BBCon attendees only.
The app features:
* Complete BBCon 2013 Schedule & Speaker information
* What's On: Real time session info at any time
* My Schedule: Personal schedule builder
* My Notes: Create notes for your sessions, which you can email to yourself via the app
* Attendee Networking tools
* In-app Messaging
* Photo Gallery to view and share conference photos
* Venue map
* Nonprofit Expo map
* Documents & more!
To learn more about the Blackbaud Conference for Nonprofits, please visit:
NEXUS Live App Features Include…
• Daily Schedule
• Speaker Bios
• Live Polls – during the event!
• Surveys – provide feedback
• Activity Feed (in app) – Twitter and Facebook Feeds
• NEXUSzone - compete and have fun with other NEXUS Live attendees!
• Featured Backstage Exclusives
• NEXUS Pics – share your NEXUS Live experience!
• NEXUS Live Sites Map
The ASHHRA 47TH Annual Conference & Exposition is being held in Phoenix, Ariz., Sept. 10 – 13, 2011 at the Phoenix Convention Center. The host hotel is the Sheraton Downtown Phoenix. This application provides annual conference attendees with important information, including:
• Conference schedule of events
• Ability to create personalized scheduling
• Speaker and exhibitor profiles
• Sponsor profiles
• Access to annual conference learning session handouts
• Map of exhibit hall, hotel, and convention center
• Note taking feature that attendees can export to their own email
• City Guide
• Messaging for attendees
• Access to ASHHRA social media sites
• Sponsor video access
• Social networking via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn to network with colleagues and friends
Other useful features for Annual Conference attendees
The official conference app has everything you need to navigate, sync, gamify and discover all that ISTE 2013 has to offer:
- Stay up to date on conference news, updates and social media.
- Play the conference game and compete for a trip to ISTE 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia!
- Browse all conference sessions, speakers and exhibitors.
- Build your conference schedule online or in the app and sync with all your devices.
- Discover new contacts and introduce yourself via the attendee messaging center.
- Review all program content with individual surveys of each session.
- Download a PDF of the final printed program and leave your paper copy at home.
- Find recommendations for local restaurants and activities in San Antonio.
1.1 - Implemented 'My Planner' fix.
For registered conference attendees, it will also provide activity for all-things conference: personalizing one's schedule, validating attendance via QR code scanner (for PDUs), viewing documents, messaging other attendees, & more.
Navigate CONVERGE 2015 by downloading the CONVERGE 2015 Event App to view your personalized schedule, find meeting room locations, view the Sponsor Showcase, take notes, share through social media, and receive up to the minute information.
For each event, you will be provided a code that provides access to the information related to the specific event.
- View the event schedule
- Create a personalized schedule
- Look up maps and directions to venues
- Submit photos to the event gallery
- Follow our Twitter feed
- Receive immediate updates about any schedule changes and reminders of important details
- And more!
For over 20 years, the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) has trained health care professionals in effective treatment and prevention of chronic disease.
The IRF will once again raise the bar on education in incentives and motivation with its 2015 Annual Incentive Invitational Education Day. The day will feature engaging and interactive sessions with speakers ranging from top academics, to key consultants, and the IRF's own Education and Research chairs. These sessions will be addressing current, critical industry topics including the first look and release of new IRF studies.