• Real-time daily session listings and evaluation tool
• searchable speaker index
• links to ISTE Twitter, Facebook, NING, and ISTE Connects
• Real-time conference planner access
• Caching of schedule data for offline review and manipulation
• Exhibitor listings and Interactive floor plan
• Onsite convention center maps
* Intended for use by registered attendees
· It allows the 1,200+ onsite Delegate in the Kennedy Center and thousands of offsite Delegates participating via TEDMEDLive to connect “live” to the Speakers on the TEDMED stage.
· Contains the up to the minute TEDMED schedule including a handy “What’s ON Now” feature.
· Delegates can use the app to direct questions to the speakers or transmit comments to them in real-time, while they are speaking on the stage.
· Onsite Delegates can connect with each other through the app’s messaging interface.
· Delegates in the Kennedy Center and nationwide can also use the app to participate in live polls and games that are part of the TEDMED gathering.
· Delegates can request a follow-up “Science Kit” from the speakers using the app.
· Users can connect to Facebook and Twitter
· Delegates can use TEDMED Connect to learn more about the Great Challenges of health and medicine (via a web link) and to vote for the 20 Challenges that will be the community’s focus for the coming year.
This app is designed for BBCon attendees only.
The app features:
* Complete BBCon 2013 Schedule & Speaker information
* What's On: Real time session info at any time
* My Schedule: Personal schedule builder
* My Notes: Create notes for your sessions, which you can email to yourself via the app
* Attendee Networking tools
* In-app Messaging
* Photo Gallery to view and share conference photos
* Venue map
* Nonprofit Expo map
* Documents & more!
To learn more about the Blackbaud Conference for Nonprofits, please visit:
NEXUS Live App Features Include…
• Daily Schedule
• Speaker Bios
• Live Polls – during the event!
• Surveys – provide feedback
• Activity Feed (in app) – Twitter and Facebook Feeds
• NEXUSzone - compete and have fun with other NEXUS Live attendees!
• Featured Backstage Exclusives
• NEXUS Pics – share your NEXUS Live experience!
• NEXUS Live Sites Map
The ASHHRA 47TH Annual Conference & Exposition is being held in Phoenix, Ariz., Sept. 10 – 13, 2011 at the Phoenix Convention Center. The host hotel is the Sheraton Downtown Phoenix. This application provides annual conference attendees with important information, including:
• Conference schedule of events
• Ability to create personalized scheduling
• Speaker and exhibitor profiles
• Sponsor profiles
• Access to annual conference learning session handouts
• Map of exhibit hall, hotel, and convention center
• Note taking feature that attendees can export to their own email
• City Guide
• Messaging for attendees
• Access to ASHHRA social media sites
• Sponsor video access
• Social networking via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn to network with colleagues and friends
Other useful features for Annual Conference attendees
The official conference app has everything you need to navigate, sync, gamify and discover all that ISTE 2013 has to offer:
- Stay up to date on conference news, updates and social media.
- Play the conference game and compete for a trip to ISTE 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia!
- Browse all conference sessions, speakers and exhibitors.
- Build your conference schedule online or in the app and sync with all your devices.
- Discover new contacts and introduce yourself via the attendee messaging center.
- Review all program content with individual surveys of each session.
- Download a PDF of the final printed program and leave your paper copy at home.
- Find recommendations for local restaurants and activities in San Antonio.
1.1 - Implemented 'My Planner' fix.
· Personalize the App with your Bio, picture and social media accounts
· Access the NAPA EXPO agenda, maps and shuttle schedules
· See detailed information on your personal seminar schedule
· Receive up-to-the-minute notifications
· Message or exchange contact information with other attendees
· View a list of exhibitors and their locations on the NAPA EXPO Exhibit Floor
Imagine one place where you can get all of your CDA news, access practice support information and plan your experience at CDA Presents The Art and Science of Dentistry. That’s the beauty of the easy-to-use CDA app.
• Access CDA Presents show schedules, speaker bios, real-time updates from the convention floor, maps, even information on local hotels, restaurants and attractions.
• Get the latest news about the profession of dentistry as well as breaking-news alerts.
• Put the power of CDA Practice Support at your fingertips.
• Participate in surveys, share your opinions and help shape how CDA acts on your behalf and for your benefit.
About CDA: The California Dental Association (CDA) is a community of dentists committed to enhancing the professional lives of our members—25,000 of the best and brightest dentistry has to offer. Together, we champion better oral health care for all Californians. CDA supports dentists in all stages of their careers. We offer our members a unique set of resources, including education, practice support, advocacy and protection. We take pride in our mission to meet community needs across the state.
The app allows you to receive real time messages from the Region Summit team, as well as network with each other. You can also view pictures taken during the program so you can see all the fun that is going on!
- Schedule of events
- Social media
- Photo Gallery
- And More…
*For Trip Achievers and Guests ONLY. Must have a registered username and password to access.
• View up-to-the-minute agenda and event information
• View attendee information and connect with them through an in-app messaging feature
• View details on the event venues, local weather, and more
-View detailed information on sessions, speakers, and exhibitors
-Build your personalized conference schedule
-Access speaker presentation materials
-Search the complete delegate list and message other attendees
-Keep up to date with event announcements and the conference blog
-Share your experiences through social media
The 68th CFA Institute Annual Conference is one of the investment industry’s largest and longest-running educational gatherings of investment professionals. Speakers include top economists, legendary investors, bestselling investment authors, and governmental and regulatory leaders who share insights on today’s most critical investment issues, examine market trends, uncover new investment opportunities, and deliver practical investment advice.