• Real-time daily session listings and evaluation tool
• searchable speaker index
• links to ISTE Twitter, Facebook, NING, and ISTE Connects
• Real-time conference planner access
• Caching of schedule data for offline review and manipulation
• Exhibitor listings and Interactive floor plan
• Onsite convention center maps
* Intended for use by registered attendees
· It allows the 1,200+ onsite Delegate in the Kennedy Center and thousands of offsite Delegates participating via TEDMEDLive to connect “live” to the Speakers on the TEDMED stage.
· Contains the up to the minute TEDMED schedule including a handy “What’s ON Now” feature.
· Delegates can use the app to direct questions to the speakers or transmit comments to them in real-time, while they are speaking on the stage.
· Onsite Delegates can connect with each other through the app’s messaging interface.
· Delegates in the Kennedy Center and nationwide can also use the app to participate in live polls and games that are part of the TEDMED gathering.
· Delegates can request a follow-up “Science Kit” from the speakers using the app.
· Users can connect to Facebook and Twitter
· Delegates can use TEDMED Connect to learn more about the Great Challenges of health and medicine (via a web link) and to vote for the 20 Challenges that will be the community’s focus for the coming year.
NEXUS Live App Features Include…
• Daily Schedule
• Speaker Bios
• Live Polls – during the event!
• Surveys – provide feedback
• Activity Feed (in app) – Twitter and Facebook Feeds
• NEXUSzone - compete and have fun with other NEXUS Live attendees!
• Featured Backstage Exclusives
• NEXUS Pics – share your NEXUS Live experience!
• NEXUS Live Sites Map
The ASHHRA 47TH Annual Conference & Exposition is being held in Phoenix, Ariz., Sept. 10 – 13, 2011 at the Phoenix Convention Center. The host hotel is the Sheraton Downtown Phoenix. This application provides annual conference attendees with important information, including:
• Conference schedule of events
• Ability to create personalized scheduling
• Speaker and exhibitor profiles
• Sponsor profiles
• Access to annual conference learning session handouts
• Map of exhibit hall, hotel, and convention center
• Note taking feature that attendees can export to their own email
• City Guide
• Messaging for attendees
• Access to ASHHRA social media sites
• Sponsor video access
• Social networking via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn to network with colleagues and friends
Other useful features for Annual Conference attendees
The official conference app has everything you need to navigate, sync, gamify and discover all that ISTE 2013 has to offer:
- Stay up to date on conference news, updates and social media.
- Play the conference game and compete for a trip to ISTE 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia!
- Browse all conference sessions, speakers and exhibitors.
- Build your conference schedule online or in the app and sync with all your devices.
- Discover new contacts and introduce yourself via the attendee messaging center.
- Review all program content with individual surveys of each session.
- Download a PDF of the final printed program and leave your paper copy at home.
- Find recommendations for local restaurants and activities in San Antonio.
1.1 - Implemented 'My Planner' fix.
Get connected before the event and take your experience to the next level during the event through the Premier Events app.
o View schedule of events
o Personalize your schedule
o Get to know event speakers
o Keep up with the latest event news
o Connect with other attendees
o Learn about sponsors and exhibitors
o Take and share session notes
o Access event presentations and resource materials
o Join the conversation on social media
o Stay in the loop with push notifications
Get the most out of your Premier event with this handy mobile app!
For each event, you will be provided a code that provides access to the information related to the specific event.
This app brings the PowerPlex 2015 experience to your mobile device. Join PowerPlex 2015 to learn about new developments shaping our industry and to discover the full potential of the Plex Manufacturing Cloud. Network with Plex users, prospects, partners, analysts and industry thought leaders. In the app, view the agenda, set up your personal schedule, and find your way via a conference map. Send out tweets, take candid photos, and perform other tasks to climb the leaderboard and win great prizes!
This app contains all of the information and documentation participants will need to participate fully in the conference.
Use this application to:
- View the Event Schedule, Sessions, and Speakers
- Create your own Event Itinerary
- Easily find exhibitors and sessions
- Instantly see upcoming speakers and sessions
- Participate in the Scavenger Hunt
- Follow the Member Event on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Watch AARP Member Event Videos on YouTube
- View and share Member Event Photos
- View the Miami City Guide to find restaurants, shopping, and more!
View sales and event agendas
Create personalized schedules
Access Leadership Development Content
Take notes on sessions
Rate sessions and provide feedback
Collaborate with peers
Participate in surveys and polls