* View a listing of scheduled sessions and events.
* Customize your own personal event schedule.
* Instantly view a list of events currently in progress and events commencing within the next two hours.
* View speaker listings and profiles.
* Search or scroll through an attendee list to locate attendee details and make contact via messaging options.
* View a sponsor listings and profiles.
* Browse useful information about event operations and services.
* Contact other event participants and receive messages using the mobile app.
* Send an e-mail message to the technical support manager at an event.
* Customize preferences with options to turn messaging on/off and select email and phone privacy settings.
* Receive up-to-date broadcast messages from event organizers and sponsors.
* Take photos of the event and share with others (moderated).
* Share thoughts in the form of short messages using the social networking feed exclusive to the event.
* View a list of exhibitors or perform a basic search to find details on an exhibitor.
* Display an interactive exhibit hall map that allows one to search for exhibitors, view detailed exhibitor information and pinpoint their location on the map.
environment for retirement professionals who actively sell,
market, support or service 401(k) plans, including:
• Broker Dealer Registered Reps
• Registered Investment Advisors
• Plan Administrators (TPAs)
• Product and Service Professionals
The Texas Library Association was established in 1902 to promote, support, and improve library services in Texas. TLA is the largest state library association in the country, and it’s 6,500 + members are employed by and support all types of continuing education, advocacy, and networking opportunities to its members and conference participants. The TLA annual convention presents diverse speakers, famous authors, a large industry tradeshow, high-caliber programming, and superlative networking events. The convention remains the premier CE event for librarians, library supporters, and literary enthusiasts across the state.
-Agenda and ability to personalize schedules
-Sponsor & exhibitor information
-Activity feed displaying photos, live tweets, and real-time event activity information
-Gamification, surveys and live polling
*Features can vary depending on event
The app allows you to receive real time messages from the Region Summit team, as well as network with each other. You can also view pictures taken during the program so you can see all the fun that is going on!
Download the MobileEvent app and enter your event's unique ID to access the event's mobile app.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST EVENTS
For more than 170 years, The Economist has been a trusted source for those looking to understand more about the world around them. Economist Events brings the publication to life with nearly 100 events around the world. Through panels, presentations and live debates, award-winning journalists and internationally recognized experts offer their thoughts on today’s most pressing issues. With visionary speakers, a forward-looking itinerary and a distinctly global perspective, Economist Events provides attendees with the tools they need to succeed in business.
For over 20 years, the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) has trained health care professionals in effective treatment and prevention of chronic disease.