Meeting App Features Include:
* Session information including location, time, and speakers.
* Exhibitor information and exhibit hall floor plan.
* Access to session evaluations.
* Social media access, and much more!
Get connected before the event and take your experience to the next level during the event through the Premier Events app.
o View schedule of events
o Personalize your schedule
o Get to know event speakers
o Keep up with the latest event news
o Connect with other attendees
o Learn about sponsors and exhibitors
o Take and share session notes
o Access event presentations and resource materials
o Join the conversation on social media
o Stay in the loop with push notifications
Get the most out of your Premier event with this handy mobile app!
For each event, you will be provided a code that provides access to the information related to the specific event.
This app brings the PowerPlex 2015 experience to your mobile device. Join PowerPlex 2015 to learn about new developments shaping our industry and to discover the full potential of the Plex Manufacturing Cloud. Network with Plex users, prospects, partners, analysts and industry thought leaders. In the app, view the agenda, set up your personal schedule, and find your way via a conference map. Send out tweets, take candid photos, and perform other tasks to climb the leaderboard and win great prizes!
This app contains all of the information and documentation participants will need to participate fully in the conference.
Use this application to:
- View the Event Schedule, Sessions, and Speakers
- Create your own Event Itinerary
- Easily find exhibitors and sessions
- Instantly see upcoming speakers and sessions
- Participate in the Scavenger Hunt
- Follow the Member Event on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Watch AARP Member Event Videos on YouTube
- View and share Member Event Photos
- View the Miami City Guide to find restaurants, shopping, and more!
View sales and event agendas
Create personalized schedules
Access Leadership Development Content
Take notes on sessions
Rate sessions and provide feedback
Collaborate with peers
Participate in surveys and polls