Meeting App Features Include:
* Session information including location, time, and speakers.
* Exhibitor information and exhibit hall floor plan.
* Access to session evaluations.
* Social media access, and much more!
For registered conference attendees, it will also provide activity for all-things conference: personalizing one's schedule, validating attendance via QR code scanner (for PDUs), viewing documents, messaging other attendees, & more.
Navigate CONVERGE 2015 by downloading the CONVERGE 2015 Event App to view your personalized schedule, find meeting room locations, view the Sponsor Showcase, take notes, share through social media, and receive up to the minute information.
For each event, you will be provided a code that provides access to the information related to the specific event.
- View the event schedule
- Create a personalized schedule
- Look up maps and directions to venues
- Submit photos to the event gallery
- Follow our Twitter feed
- Receive immediate updates about any schedule changes and reminders of important details
- And more!
For over 20 years, the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) has trained health care professionals in effective treatment and prevention of chronic disease.
The IRF will once again raise the bar on education in incentives and motivation with its 2015 Annual Incentive Invitational Education Day. The day will feature engaging and interactive sessions with speakers ranging from top academics, to key consultants, and the IRF's own Education and Research chairs. These sessions will be addressing current, critical industry topics including the first look and release of new IRF studies.