Our app provides numerous ways for customers to stay in touch with us, including:-
1. "Click to call" phone numbers for all of our sales reps and accounts.
2. Branch locations and contact details including email, click to call telephone numbers, and fax.
3. Facebook and Twitter
Customers are also able to browse our online store within the app, receive updates about upcoming company events, as well as place their weekly tips to win great prizes in our free-to-play tipping competition!
BDIA Dental Showcase is organised by the British Dental Industry Association (BDIA, formerly the BDTA) which represents and supports UK manufacturers and suppliers of dental products, equipment, services and technologies who are committed to working together for the benefit of members, the dental profession and the general public.
The BDIA is a non-profit making organisation; any surplus funds generated from activities such as BDIA Dental Showcase are re-invested into dentistry either directly or through the other professional dental associations.
This app is designed to enhance your experience of the event by putting the following features and information at your fingertips:
+ exhibitor listings
+ full event schedule
+ speaker listings
+ social networking
+ event information
+ exhibition map
+ lots more
Download the free app today.
This year’s conference is a joint collaborative effort of King Saud University College of Dentistry and the Saudi Dental Society. With the continuous success of our previous conferences and the Saudi Dental Society’s always on the top of all the dental organization in the Kingdom.
The IDS 2015 app is the interactive guide to the 36th International Dental Show, taking place in Cologne from 10th to 14th March 2015. It contains a detailed list of exhibitors and products as well as an interactive hall maps and navigation function.
Additionally, the app contains information about the event itself, arrival and departures info for the exhibition grounds and accommodation recommendations.
A news feature will keep users up to date with the most current news surrounding the event.
The integrated Matchmaking365 system enables visitors to directly contact exhibitors before, during and after the IDS 2015, reaching potential business partners.
koelnmesse, Cologne, dental technology, dentist, dental medicine, infection prevention, Dental-Industry
Dr. Higginbotham's practice philosophy is to develop long-lasting, health-centered relationships based on trust, integrity, and honest communication with patients. He wants to help patients understand the causes of their current dental condition and develop a long-term plan to increase their self-esteem and well-being by enhancing their appearance, comfort, and ability to sustain excellent dental health. His dental practices feature complete smile makeovers, but as a family dentist, he treats all dental needs, large and small.
We are pleased to expand our service capabilities by offering the convenience of a mobile app for our customers.
The Pearson Dental Mobile Application provides the following features:
■ An easy and intuitive method for ordering products away from the computer.
■ Search functions that include a feature that turns the camera on your mobile device into a barcode scanner, and voice dictated searches (Android only).
■ View your personal discounts, if applicable, on item per item basis.
■ Easily discern products with specials or promotions from those that are not.
■ Stay up to date with upcoming events.
■ View all of Pearson Dentals latest publications.
* View a listing of scheduled sessions and events.
* Customize your own personal event schedule.
* Instantly view a list of events currently in progress and events commencing within the next two hours.
* View speaker listings and profiles.
* Search or scroll through an attendee list to locate attendee details and make contact via messaging options.
* View a sponsor listings and profiles.
* Browse useful information about event operations and services.
* Contact other event participants and receive messages using the mobile app.
* Send an e-mail message to the technical support manager at an event.
* Customize preferences with options to turn messaging on/off and select email and phone privacy settings.
* Receive up-to-date broadcast messages from event organizers and sponsors.
* Take photos of the event and share with others (moderated).
* Share thoughts in the form of short messages using the social networking feed exclusive to the event.
* View a list of exhibitors or perform a basic search to find details on an exhibitor.
* Display an interactive exhibit hall map that allows one to search for exhibitors, view detailed exhibitor information and pinpoint their location on the map.
environment for retirement professionals who actively sell,
market, support or service 401(k) plans, including:
• Broker Dealer Registered Reps
• Registered Investment Advisors
• Plan Administrators (TPAs)
• Product and Service Professionals
The Texas Library Association was established in 1902 to promote, support, and improve library services in Texas. TLA is the largest state library association in the country, and it’s 6,500 + members are employed by and support all types of continuing education, advocacy, and networking opportunities to its members and conference participants. The TLA annual convention presents diverse speakers, famous authors, a large industry tradeshow, high-caliber programming, and superlative networking events. The convention remains the premier CE event for librarians, library supporters, and literary enthusiasts across the state.
-Agenda and ability to personalize schedules
-Sponsor & exhibitor information
-Activity feed displaying photos, live tweets, and real-time event activity information
-Gamification, surveys and live polling
*Features can vary depending on event
The app allows you to receive real time messages from the Region Summit team, as well as network with each other. You can also view pictures taken during the program so you can see all the fun that is going on!
Download the MobileEvent app and enter your event's unique ID to access the event's mobile app.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST EVENTS
For more than 170 years, The Economist has been a trusted source for those looking to understand more about the world around them. Economist Events brings the publication to life with nearly 100 events around the world. Through panels, presentations and live debates, award-winning journalists and internationally recognized experts offer their thoughts on today’s most pressing issues. With visionary speakers, a forward-looking itinerary and a distinctly global perspective, Economist Events provides attendees with the tools they need to succeed in business.
For over 20 years, the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) has trained health care professionals in effective treatment and prevention of chronic disease.