· It allows the 1,200+ onsite Delegate in the Kennedy Center and thousands of offsite Delegates participating via TEDMEDLive to connect “live” to the Speakers on the TEDMED stage.
· Contains the up to the minute TEDMED schedule including a handy “What’s ON Now” feature.
· Delegates can use the app to direct questions to the speakers or transmit comments to them in real-time, while they are speaking on the stage.
· Onsite Delegates can connect with each other through the app’s messaging interface.
· Delegates in the Kennedy Center and nationwide can also use the app to participate in live polls and games that are part of the TEDMED gathering.
· Delegates can request a follow-up “Science Kit” from the speakers using the app.
· Users can connect to Facebook and Twitter
· Delegates can use TEDMED Connect to learn more about the Great Challenges of health and medicine (via a web link) and to vote for the 20 Challenges that will be the community’s focus for the coming year.
· Personalize the App with your Bio, picture and social media accounts
· Access the NAPA EXPO agenda, maps and shuttle schedules
· See detailed information on your personal seminar schedule
· Receive up-to-the-minute notifications
· Message or exchange contact information with other attendees
· View a list of exhibitors and their locations on the NAPA EXPO Exhibit Floor
Imagine one place where you can get all of your CDA news, access practice support information and plan your experience at CDA Presents The Art and Science of Dentistry. That’s the beauty of the easy-to-use CDA app.
• Access CDA Presents show schedules, speaker bios, real-time updates from the convention floor, maps, even information on local hotels, restaurants and attractions.
• Get the latest news about the profession of dentistry as well as breaking-news alerts.
• Put the power of CDA Practice Support at your fingertips.
• Participate in surveys, share your opinions and help shape how CDA acts on your behalf and for your benefit.
About CDA: The California Dental Association (CDA) is a community of dentists committed to enhancing the professional lives of our members—25,000 of the best and brightest dentistry has to offer. Together, we champion better oral health care for all Californians. CDA supports dentists in all stages of their careers. We offer our members a unique set of resources, including education, practice support, advocacy and protection. We take pride in our mission to meet community needs across the state.
The app allows you to receive real time messages from the Region Summit team, as well as network with each other. You can also view pictures taken during the program so you can see all the fun that is going on!
• View up-to-the-minute agenda and event information
• View attendee information and connect with them through an in-app messaging feature
• View details on the event venues, local weather, and more
- Schedule of events
- Social media
- Photo Gallery
- And More…
*For Trip Achievers and Guests ONLY. Must have a registered username and password to access.
Download the MobileEvent app and enter your event's unique ID to access the event's mobile app.