Oracle Health Sciences Mobile CRA runs on Android Phones, Phablets and Tablets enabling more efficient, proactive planning and more productive site visits - shortening study cycle times by obtaining and delivering higher quality data more quickly, and reducing development costs by maximizing the utilization, efficiency, and productivity of monitoring resources.
The Oracle Health Sciences Mobile Clinical Research Associate 1.3 release brings the mobile application onto the Android OS. The Android version of the app supports all the features available in the 1.0 and 1.2 versions of the Oracle Health Sciences Mobile Clinical Research Associate app that were previously released for iOS devices.
Employee Center includes on-the-move Self Service Oracle HR access including (subject to roles-based access control):
* Powerful faceted people search
* View your own and others' profiles
* View your DRs, peers and other teams
* Navigate via a mini Org Chart
* View and update personal and work information, such as addresses, phones, qualifications and employment history
* Book leave and absences
* View current and past payslips
* View and update extra and special information
* Go social: Photo upload with Facebook integration; About Me, Tags and Anytime Feedback
* Record free-text notes against yourself and others; set reminders
* View workflow and approval status for your transactions
* Add attachments to transactions by taking a picture using your device camera or by choosing an existing picture
* Navigate to standard Oracle functions via 'links'
To use this app, your company must use Oracle E-Business Suite as their HR Solution and must have EmployeeCenter® server software installed.
After installing and launching the application, you will be prompted to enter your Host URL. This will normally be the URL you use to access Oracle HR externally. Then, simply sign-in with your normal Oracle HR user name and password.
Like the look of the app but your company hasn't got Employee Centre installed? Ask your IT or HR department to get in touch with us at email@example.com and we'll arrange the rest.
ABOUT APPLAUD SOLUTIONS
Applaud Solutions is an Oracle Gold Partner who provide a unified rich user experience for Oracle HR on Mobile and Desktop.
Visit us at www.applaudsolutions.com for more details.
Are you attending an Oracle event? Download this handy app to help you get all the information you need as an attendee: agenda, speakers, messaging, photos, presentations, social networking -- it's all there!
Chers abonnés, formez-vous sans interruption avec alphorm sur vos smartphones et tablettes Android
alphorm.com est la première et unique plateforme française de formation professionnelle en ligne dans les domaines technologiques avancés (Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Linux, Oracle, Cisco, PostgreSQL, Veeam, Java,…). Ces formations sont réalisées par des experts référents dans leurs domaines en suivant une méthode pédagogique exclusive orientée pratique et scénarios réels. Le tout est accessible en illimité 24/7.
Pour accéder aux vidéos, des abonnements alphorm sont disponibles à 25€ le mois (sans engagement) et 228€/an.
• Tools for optimum JD Edwards and SOA Enterprise solutions among many others.
• Hot news directly from OOW.
• Access to the insights, tweets and opinions on the OOW twitter feed
• Comment, share and like OOW updates on Facebook
• Latest OOW interviews, news and videos on YouTube
• OOW sessions and schedule updates
Stay up to date with all the happening at OOW.
Download Ephlux@OOW today.
Have suggestions to improve your OOW experience?
Contact us at www.ephlux.com
More from developer
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client for Android is an ideal application for highly mobile and secure access to your virtual Windows, Oracle Linux, and Oracle Solaris desktops and applications, including Oracle's industry-leading applications.
WORK VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE
Gain higher productivity and flexibility to work virtually anywhere, anytime, with access to all your server-hosted desktops and applications from your Android tablet.
HIGHLY SECURE ACCESS
Access your desktop and applications with confidence that no sensitive data is stored on the iPad but kept secure and centralized in the safety of the datacenter.
BROADEST CHOICE OF PLATFORMS
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client offers you the broadest choice and greatest flexibility of accessing desktops and applications running on various platforms including Windows, Oracle Linux or Oracle Solaris.
Oracle's Appliance Link Protocol delivers performance and a superior multimedia playback experience, even over low bandwidth and high latency WAN environments, without the additional costs of WAN accelerators or branch repeaters.
MOBILE ACCESS TO APPLICATIONS
Secure and easy access to Oracle's industry leading applications along with your Microsoft Windows and native Android applications.
BACKED BY ORACLE'S WORLD CLASS SUPPORT
Only Oracle offers and supports the industry's most complete desktop virtualization solution.
Optimized User Interface for Android Tablets
- Simple and intuitive gestures and navigation
- Rich keyboard support (including Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Insert, Delete, Tab, Home, End, Function, paging, and cursor keys) enables enhanced user interactions with your virtual applications
- International on-screen keyboard support
- Clipboard for copy and paste of text between Android tablet and virtual desktop
Enhanced Multimedia Experience
- Smooth multimedia playback experience on Oracle Desktop Virtualization hosted applications, including Adobe Flash Player and Windows Media Player
- Optimized multimedia delivery to the local client provides enhanced network utilization and scalability
- Secure remote access using your existing VPN software
- Leverages the ultra secure Appliance Link Protocol (ALP) with Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Increase productivity with the ability to instantly switch between virtual and native Android applications
Flexible and Hassle-free Configuration
- Simple UI configuration and connection server settings
- Auto-discovery of available Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure servers
Fast and Easy Connectivity
- Click-and-go connectivity to configured and available desktops and applications
Client: Compatible with tablet devices running Android 4.x. Not supported on Android phones. Oracle Virtual Desktop Client was tested with several preferred models of Android tablet devices under specific configurations of Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. Due to the wide choice of Android tablets available in the market, there may be variations in Oracle Virtual Desktop Client feature availability and functionality due to device vendor specific features and modifications made to the Android operating system that may affect feature compatibility.
We highly recommend that you test Oracle Virtual Desktop Client with your tablet device to ensure that it is compatible with your network and firewall configuration, software, systems, and client device prior to making purchasing decisions.
Server: Sun Ray Software 5.1 or higher or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure 3.2.2 or higher.
License: Use of Oracle Virtual Desktop Client requires a valid Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure license.
The only mobile app that gives you a full range of BI functionally, from interactive dashboards to location intelligence, and lets you initiate business processes right from your mobile device. Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile for Android is a mobile analytic app that allows you to view, analyze and act on Oracle Business Intelligence 11g content.
- Using Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile, you can view, analyze and act on all your analyses, dashboards, scorecards, and reports all on the go.
- Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile allows you to drill down on reports, apply prompts to filter your data, view interactive formats on geo-spatial visualizations, view and interact with Dashboards, KPIs and Scorecards.
- Advanced features include Android Beam (NFC) report and connection sharing, voice commands and voice search, and search suggestions.
- This app is compatible with Oracle Business Intelligence 11g, version 18.104.22.168.2BP1 and above.
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/fusion-apps/salescloudmobileandroideulasept2013-2009340.pdf
Note: Note: The application requires separately licensing Oracle Sales Cloud Smartphone Edition to access data from Oracle Sales Cloud. AroundMe feature requires licensing GeoLocation data separately and configuring it in Oracle Sales Cloud. The application requires Oracle Sales Cloud Release 5 or higher.
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E29618_01/team_member/mobile/tm_a/EULA/en/TMA_EULA.html.
* Customize your task list with built-in filters, including completion status, due date, starred status, and more.
* View task details including overall progress and associated project and WBS.
* Update additional task details including Start/Finish dates, Time Spent, and Time Left.
* Post comments to tasks and receive notifications when new comments are added.
* Communicate with other team members by sending task details via e-mail, or even attach a photo from your photo library.
* View and update codes and user defined fields associated with a task.
* View and update steps for a task.
Note: A current license and connection to Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8.3 is required. P6 Team Member is tested and verified to work with the following versions of Android:
* Android 4.0.3-4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
* Android 4.1.x,4.2.x,4.3 Jelly Bean
Note: In order to use the mobile event app successfully, please first confirm that you have a valid event registration by logging into the event registration website https://www.oracle.com/webapps/token/ow13_myaccount and by confirming your schedule online. Then, please allow for a few hours to ensure your registration information is passed to the mobile app. Also, please check that you are using the correct mobile app for the event that you are registered for (Oracle OpenWorld or JavaOne). If you are still experiencing difficulties with the mobile event app, please visit the Mobile Help Desk located in Moscone South, upper lobby, near registration.
- Provides optimized layouts and navigation gestures
- Easily access a worklist from your cloud applications and quickly respond to approvals sitting in your inbox.
- With Human Capital Management, you can browse your organization and gain insights by having access to employee information like their talent scorecard and goals.
- The Talent Management Cloud provides recruitment on the go, with access to requisitions, candidates, and actions to manage the entire recruitment process.
Oracle Tap Requirements:
Oracle Tap requires an active Oracle Cloud Applications account, and features will vary based on licensed functionality. See the Application License Agreement for details.
Oracle customers can find the Oracle Tap Compatibility Matrix of Supported Devices (Doc ID 1558351.1) on the support.oracle.com website. Oracle Tap supports a wide variety of Android operating systems and devices and the Oracle Tap compatibility matrix provides a view into what is supported.
Oracle EPM Mobile Requirements:
Oracle EPM Mobile requires a user account that has access to an Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Installation of 22.214.171.124.500 or higher.
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E40248_01/epm.1112/mobile/epm_android_eula_oct2013.html.
Oracle customers can find the Oracle EPM Compatibility Matrix of Supported Devices on the support.oracle.com website. Oracle EPM supports a wide variety of Android operating systems and devices and the Oracle EPM compatibility matrix provides a view into what is supported.
Oracle WebCenter Content for Android lets you:
• Browse and preview your WebCenter Content files
• Mark items as Favorites so that they can quickly & easily be located
• Download files for offline access and open them using 3rd party applications
• Manage files and folders: create, upload, rename, delete*
NOTE: This app is designed to work with an Oracle WebCenter Content environment that is running version 126.96.36.199.0 or higher. Some features require the January 2014 patch of version 188.8.131.52.0. Please check with your Oracle WebCenter Content administrator or IT department to ensure that your system is up-to-date before installing and using this app.
By installing this app you agree to the End User License Agreement terms at http://www-content.oracle.com/content/groups/public/@otn/documents/webcontent/1984881.pdf
Note: This application requires separate licensing of Oracle CRM On Demand Mobile Sales Data Access to access CRM data from Oracle CRM On Demand.
Username and password alone may not ensure security as passwords can be easily stolen, guessed, or hacked. Two-factor authentication adds a second layer of security to your account ensuring that your account cannot be accessed even if your password is compromised. The second factor in two-factor authentication is the one-time password generated by Oracle Mobile Authenticator.
- Provides online configuration mechanism for easy configuration with Oracle Access Management.
- Multiple accounts can be configured with the respective one-time password displayed.
- Can be configured for Google accounts.
- Provides support to update the account name and secret key after configuration.
You not only have the contact information available through JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, you can also add the contact you are viewing to the contacts feature on your device. This will eliminate the need to access JD Edwards EnterpriseOne the next time you need to contact that customer.
This application leverages functionality from JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable, Credit and Collection, and Address Book systems.
Contact your IT department for the final step to configure this mobile application with your business data on your device. Instructions to enable mobile services for this application can be found through My Oracle Support at https://support.oracle.com.