* Meet and network with other attendees
* Build a personal schedule
* Find exhibitors that match your interests
* Post comments to the conference and out to Twitter
You must be a registered attendee to use this app.
Evolution1, partner, conference 2014, consumer, driven, healthcare, partner conference
More from developer
With the RSA Conference Mobile App, you can stay connected with all Conference activities, view the event catalog, manage session schedules and engage with colleagues and peers while onsite using our social and professional networking tools. You'll have access to dynamic agenda updates, venue maps, exhibitor listing and more!
The Grainger Show App is the official app of the 2014 Grainger Show.
Our mobile application is designed to protect your privacy. There is no charge to download and use the application, but kindly note that standard messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This interactive app will provide registered attendees with the most up-to-date conference information throughout the event in real time, including any last minute changes. It will also allow users to connect with attendees (if they opt-in for this function) and arrange meetings conveniently - significantly enhancing the conference experience. The application's main features include:
• Detailed information on the agenda organized by date and time
• Personalize your schedule through My Schedule
• Information on all exhibitors including interactive trade show booth map
• Push notifications for conference schedule updates from the Show Team
Your user ID is your email address, and your password is your User ID you received during registration. If you do not have your User ID, visit the Grainger Mobile App Info Desk for additional help.
Program Guide: View the complete schedule of educational sessions and events. Includes session details, speakers, handouts, and surveys. Add them to your personal schedule or take notes.
What's On?: View all sessions and events occurring now or within the next hour.
My Schedule: Create and view your personal schedule, or add your own custom events.
General Info: General meeting locations, maps, and information. Includes the Orlando City Guide.
Handouts: View all of the available educational session handouts.
Speakers: View a list of all the presenters in the educational sessions, including their photos and bios (when available).
NEXUS Live App Features Include ...
• Daily Schedule
• Speaker Bios
• Live Polls—during the event!
• Surveys—provide feedback
• Twitter/Facebook feeds
• Featured Backstage Exclusives
• NEXUS Pics—share your NEXUS Live experience!
• NEXUS Live Sites Map
The official conference app has everything you need to navigate, sync, gamify and discover all that ISTE 2013 has to offer:
- Stay up to date on conference news, updates and social media.
- Play the conference game and compete for a trip to ISTE 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia!
- Browse all conference sessions, speakers and exhibitors.
- Build your conference schedule online or in the app and sync with all your devices.
- Discover new contacts and introduce yourself via the attendee messaging center.
- Review all program content with individual surveys of each session.
- Download a PDF of the final printed program and leave your paper copy at home.
- Find recommendations for local restaurants and activities in San Antonio.
1.1 - Implemented 'My Planner' fix.
• Real-time daily session listings
• searchable speaker index
• links to NCTIES Twitter, Facebook
• Real-time conference planner access
• Caching of schedule data for offline review and manipulation
• Vendor listings
• Raleigh convention center maps
* Intended for use by registered attendees
This mobile application gives you the opportunities:
- View the events schedule, explore sessions
- Create your own personal schedule and access location and speakers information
- Take notes on a session and have an access to the event documents, materials and photos
- Connect and share via your personal network, schedule meetings with one another