With the NEW Security Summits app you can:
Tweet and make facebook posts from the app at anytime
View the full days Agenda by Breakouts
View Information about the Forum Sponsor
Request to be contacted about a session
Contact emc via email the web or social media
View content and location of other forums
Build a personal agenda
Find your way to the venue
Transferir esta aplicação para ter todo o conteúdo necessário para o caso do RSA San Francisco 2013.
App Keywords: RSA San Francisco Event 2013/ RSA Sales Incentive Events/ Enjoy San Francisco
More from developer
Please note: This application is intended for attendees of the 2014 Popeyes International Franchise Conference. This application does not connect you with Popeyes Restaurants ordering services.
The Grainger Show App is the official app of the 2014 Grainger Show.
Our mobile application is designed to protect your privacy. There is no charge to download and use the application, but kindly note that standard messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This interactive app will provide registered attendees with the most up-to-date conference information throughout the event in real time, including any last minute changes. It will also allow users to connect with attendees (if they opt-in for this function) and arrange meetings conveniently - significantly enhancing the conference experience. The application's main features include:
• Detailed information on the agenda organized by date and time
• Personalize your schedule through My Schedule
• Information on all exhibitors including interactive trade show booth map
• Push notifications for conference schedule updates from the Show Team
Your user ID is your email address, and your password is your User ID you received during registration. If you do not have your User ID, visit the Grainger Mobile App Info Desk for additional help.
Program Guide: View the complete schedule of educational sessions and events. Includes session details, speakers, handouts, and surveys. Add them to your personal schedule or take notes.
What's On?: View all sessions and events occurring now or within the next hour.
My Schedule: Create and view your personal schedule, or add your own custom events.
General Info: General meeting locations, maps, and information. Includes the Orlando City Guide.
Handouts: View all of the available educational session handouts.
Speakers: View a list of all the presenters in the educational sessions, including their photos and bios (when available).
This mobile application gives you the opportunities:
- View the events schedule, explore sessions
- Create your own personal schedule and access location and speakers information
- Take notes on a session and have an access to the event documents, materials and photos
- Connect and share via your personal network, schedule meetings with one another
Get all the information you need at the 2014 National Forum on your Android device
* Stay informed during the event: ¬ view daily news, highlights and updates on conference activities
* Locate and network with other attendees through event messaging and meeting tools
* View session and exhibitor information from while online or offline
* Build your own agenda and access it from any supported mobile device
* Provide immediate feedback online with your session evaluations
Meeting App Features Include:
* Session information including location, time and speakers.
* See what sessions are currently going on with the “What’s On” feature
* Exhibitor information and exhibit hall floor plan
* Access to session handouts and our online session evaluations
* Social media access, and much more!
This mobile event app will allow you to:
• Connect with fellow attendees
• Build your own schedule
• View presentation details, abstracts, and ePosters
• Add individual presentations or entire sessions to your schedule
• Contact and interact with speakers
• Search for items based on session title, thematic track, or speaker name or affiliation, author name or affiliation, abstract number, keywords
• View award recipients and featured speakers
• View the Phoenix Convention Center and Phoenix area city maps
• Access the Phoenix city guide including hotels, restaurants, attractions, nightlife, and shopping
• Request meetings with attendees and exhibitors
• Navigate the real-time ToxExpo floor plan and search for exhibitors
• Contact Exhibitors
• Integrate with ToXchange, Twitter, and Facebook
• Read the Communique Blog
• Scan QR codes quickly and easily within the app
NEXUS Live App Features Include ...
• Daily Schedule
• Speaker Bios
• Live Polls—during the event!
• Surveys—provide feedback
• Twitter/Facebook feeds
• Featured Backstage Exclusives
• NEXUS Pics—share your NEXUS Live experience!
• NEXUS Live Sites Map
The official conference app has everything you need to navigate, sync, gamify and discover all that ISTE 2013 has to offer:
- Stay up to date on conference news, updates and social media.
- Play the conference game and compete for a trip to ISTE 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia!
- Browse all conference sessions, speakers and exhibitors.
- Build your conference schedule online or in the app and sync with all your devices.
- Discover new contacts and introduce yourself via the attendee messaging center.
- Review all program content with individual surveys of each session.
- Download a PDF of the final printed program and leave your paper copy at home.
- Find recommendations for local restaurants and activities in San Antonio.
1.1 - Implemented 'My Planner' fix.