This app can be found in Play store by searching EZ-PAY, APS, Arizona Public Service, payment or e-billing.
For registered conference attendees, it will also provide activity for all-things conference: personalizing one's schedule, validating attendance via QR code scanner (for PDUs), viewing documents, messaging other attendees, & more.
For over 20 years, the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) has trained health care professionals in effective treatment and prevention of chronic disease.
For each event, you will be provided a code that provides access to the information related to the specific event.
This app features a list of speakers, concurrent sessions, venues, and documents. With the "what's on" feature, you can instantly view a list of in-progress events. The "venues" feature describes the JSU campus, highlighting where the Academy sessions are located.
Download this app today, and get ready for CORE!
- View the event schedule
- Create a personalized schedule
- Look up maps and directions to venues
- Submit photos to the event gallery
- Follow our Twitter feed
- Receive immediate updates about any schedule changes and reminders of important details
- And more!
The IRF will once again raise the bar on education in incentives and motivation with its 2015 Annual Incentive Invitational Education Day. The day will feature engaging and interactive sessions with speakers ranging from top academics, to key consultants, and the IRF's own Education and Research chairs. These sessions will be addressing current, critical industry topics including the first look and release of new IRF studies.
Use this application to:
- View the Event Schedule, Sessions, and Speakers
- Create your own Event Itinerary
- Easily find exhibitors and sessions
- Instantly see upcoming speakers and sessions
- Participate in the Scavenger Hunt
- Follow the Member Event on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Watch AARP Member Event Videos on YouTube
- View and share Member Event Photos
- View the Miami City Guide to find restaurants, shopping, and more!