With this app you can:
One touch call and email
Receive notifications about.....hospital promotions, lost pets in our vicinity and recalled pet foods.
Receive monthly reminders so you don’t forget to give your heartworm and flea/tick prevention.
Check out our Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Look up pet diseases from a reliable information source
Find us on the map
Visit our website
Learn about our services
Order from our online pharmacy
Loyalty Program with virtual punch card
* And much more!
At Arizona Animal Wellness Center, we are committed to providing the most advanced and compassionate veterinary health and wellness care available and exceeding your expectations. We are an AAHA (American Animal Hospital Association) accredited, family–owned, full service, small animal hospital serving communities all over the East Valley, including Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek and Mesa.
Our core values are based on safety, compassion, honesty, integrity, teamwork, service excellence and the highest standards of veterinary care for your pet. We strive on a daily basis to achieve our values in everything that we do.
Our mission statement embodies our vision:
Arizona Animal Wellness Center is committed to providing the most advanced and compassionate care available and the highest quality of client service in an effort to improve the lives of companion animals and their families.
Our team at Arizona Animal Wellness Center will do all that we can to meet the needs of both you and your pets. We feel all patients must be handled with the highest regard and with compassion and understanding.
All discussions regarding the well being of your pet are meant to improve your bond and to help give your pet the opportunity for a healthy and happy life. We began our practice to make a difference in your pet’s life and our team is committed to exceeding this expectation at every opportunity. We know you have many choices for veterinary care. We are thankful for the chance to share in your pet’s health and wellness care needs.
* View a listing of scheduled sessions and events.
* Customize your own personal event schedule.
* Instantly view a list of events currently in progress and events commencing within the next two hours.
* View speaker listings and profiles.
* Search or scroll through an attendee list to locate attendee details and make contact via messaging options.
* View a sponsor listings and profiles.
* Browse useful information about event operations and services.
* Contact other event participants and receive messages using the mobile app.
* Send an e-mail message to the technical support manager at an event.
* Customize preferences with options to turn messaging on/off and select email and phone privacy settings.
* Receive up-to-date broadcast messages from event organizers and sponsors.
* Take photos of the event and share with others (moderated).
* Share thoughts in the form of short messages using the social networking feed exclusive to the event.
* View a list of exhibitors or perform a basic search to find details on an exhibitor.
* Display an interactive exhibit hall map that allows one to search for exhibitors, view detailed exhibitor information and pinpoint their location on the map.
environment for retirement professionals who actively sell,
market, support or service 401(k) plans, including:
• Broker Dealer Registered Reps
• Registered Investment Advisors
• Plan Administrators (TPAs)
• Product and Service Professionals
The Texas Library Association was established in 1902 to promote, support, and improve library services in Texas. TLA is the largest state library association in the country, and it’s 6,500 + members are employed by and support all types of continuing education, advocacy, and networking opportunities to its members and conference participants. The TLA annual convention presents diverse speakers, famous authors, a large industry tradeshow, high-caliber programming, and superlative networking events. The convention remains the premier CE event for librarians, library supporters, and literary enthusiasts across the state.
-Agenda and ability to personalize schedules
-Sponsor & exhibitor information
-Activity feed displaying photos, live tweets, and real-time event activity information
-Gamification, surveys and live polling
*Features can vary depending on event
The app allows you to receive real time messages from the Region Summit team, as well as network with each other. You can also view pictures taken during the program so you can see all the fun that is going on!
Download the MobileEvent app and enter your event's unique ID to access the event's mobile app.
ABOUT THE ECONOMIST EVENTS
For more than 170 years, The Economist has been a trusted source for those looking to understand more about the world around them. Economist Events brings the publication to life with nearly 100 events around the world. Through panels, presentations and live debates, award-winning journalists and internationally recognized experts offer their thoughts on today’s most pressing issues. With visionary speakers, a forward-looking itinerary and a distinctly global perspective, Economist Events provides attendees with the tools they need to succeed in business.
For over 20 years, the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) has trained health care professionals in effective treatment and prevention of chronic disease.