Be prepared for a public health emergency. The Delaware Health and Social Services’ Public Health Preparedness app provides you with the emerging infectious diseases information you need to know to stay healthy.
Using the DHSS Public Health Preparedness, Delaware residents will be able to:
• Receive critical emergency messages from DHSS via Push Notification.
• Get the latest public health news for Delaware, as provided by an administrator.
• Get driving directions to Delaware’s health services.
• Contact Delaware’s hospitals and county, state and Federal offices with the tap of a button.
• Stay informed with a library of exclusive content on the infectious diseases that may threaten your area and how to protect yourself.
• Prepare your infectious diseases emergency supply kit using an interactive checklist.