Make every your day a Vacation!
★ Real mathematical model of Slots from a real casino
★ Daily Bonuses
★ Risk Challenges
★ Bonus Games
★ Real casino environment
★ Money Boosters
• 4 Realistic 3D Train types to Choose From like passenger train or cargo train
• Very easy controls
• 3 scenes
• Control speed of trains
• Stop & stations
• Kid friendly interface
• Real horn
• Different Camera Views
• Endless Fun for Both Adults & Kids
• 3D Graphics
• No In-App purchasing
This is for those who love train games & train simulator with 3 realistic 3d environment like city, desert & jungle. Control your modern & historical trains as it goes around a track. Avoid train derailments of steam trains & freight trains. No need to pick passengers, just take a simple ride.
1. Classic whist:
The classic game of whist is a plain-trick game without bidding for 4 players in fixed partnerships. Out of four players (E, W, N, S) S is interactive player played by you and others are robots. Player N is your partner. Trump card for the deal and score of the team is shown on screen.
The cards in each suit rank from highest to lowest: A K Q J 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2. The last card dealt becomes trump.
2. Bid Whist
Players first bid the number of tricks they can take make in excess of six. The successful bidder decides the trump or rank of the card whether uptown or downtown.
3. Court-Piece (Rang)
This is a variant of classic whist mostly popular in south asian countries and middle east. In this case players get a chance to set the trump looking at their dealt cards. This is slightly different from the game of court piece which will be fixed in coming updates.
Dealing of cards-
The first dealer is chosen at random, and the turn to deal rotates clockwise. The cards are shuffled and then dealt singly, in clockwise order beginning with the player on dealer's left, until all 52 cards have been dealt and everyone has 13.
The Bidding Round-
In Spades, all four players bid a number of tricks. Each team adds together the bids of the two partners, and the total is the number of tricks that team must try to win in order to get a positive score. The bidding begins with the player to dealer's left and continues clockwise around the table. Everyone must bid a number, and in theory any number from 0 to 13 is allowed. Example: South deals; West bids 3; North bids 1; East bids 4; South bids 4. The objective of North and South is to win at least 5 ticks (4+1), East and West try to win at least 7 (4+3).
Right now the game supports a subset of spade game rules, we are working to implement/enforce more rules.
Following are the main features-
1. 5 reel Multiple bet lines , currently it has maximum of 9 paylines.
2. Bonus Game- user gets option to play a bonus game if a bonus symbol appears on a payline.
3. User credits are saved.
4. Leader board
5. Shake feature
6. Integrated with Google play services to support leaderboard
For any improvement suggestions write to us at email@example.com.
1. Shake feature to spin the slot
2. Heyzap leaderboard
3. Real playing cards not the mini ones like other games
4. A mini bonus game more will be added
5. No sudden stop of the wheel it stops slowly to keep player engaged.
6. Use 50 spin challenge to challenge your friends
Here are the main features-
1. Shake feature to spin the slot
2. Real play cards not the mini ones like other games
3. A mini bonus game more will be added
4. No sudden stop of the wheel it stops slowly to keep player engaged.
Note: This app shows app alerts every 5 minutes while playing the game.
There are two levels in in this game. It is comparatively easier to get strike in Level 1 compared to Level 2.
Achievements are not available in this version and they will be released soon.
1. Convenient user interface for placing bet. (Zoom enables easy selection of split, street of double street bets).
2. Auto save of the player's credits.
Tap anywhere on wheel to rotate the wheel.
Feedback will be greatly appreciated and will be incorporated whenever possible.
This game is played by four players in two fixed partnerships. Partners (North, South and East, West ) sit facing each other. The game is played clockwise.
A standard 52 card pack is used. The cards in each suit rank from highest to lowest: A K Q J 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2.
Playing 50 deal challenge:
Player can challenge other players for 50 deals. Each player starts with credit of $200 and plays 50 deals. At the end of 50 deals score is automatcally submitted to Heyzap. The player with higher balance wins the challenge.