Needs shorter time slices As a coach I need to be able to analyse fine motions happening over short time periods. This app only shows about 4 frames per second, meaning that often the detail I am trying to see disappears between frames. The tools are good but it fails for me as a slow motion analysis tool.
Good, but... Could use some minor tweaks like remembering to colors and tools you last used. Having to tap through the settings each time you analyze a video is annoying.
Awesome! I love this app! I actually don't use it for sports, but for paranormal research. The ability to analyze on the spot, highlight evidence and all the other great tools makes it so much easier out in the field and it saves a ton of time. I recommend this app for anyone that takes a lot of video for any job or hobby. 10/10 Stars!
Simply the best I like it very much. I want to give it 6 out of 5 stars ✨
Great Job This is a great idea. Of course will need more work. Some stuff such as smaller steps for slow mo and more fluent interface.
Very good but needs finer lines to accurately detail movements
- Remembers last tool used
- Fixed crash when renaming videos
- Fixed minor bugs
- Improved interface and performance enhancements
- Fixed crashes and minor bugs
- Ability to add notes to bookmarks
- Delete from list no longer deletes from devices, just the QuikCoach app
- Fixed bug with zoom in analysis
- Now in German. Let us know if anything is translated incorrectly.
Tested on Nexus 7, Samsung S4, S3, Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Motorola Xoom