- 3 predefined backgrounds, 10 in the full version
- Custom image background (full version)
- Multitouch support
- Interactive particles with dynamic shadows and accelerometer support! (full version)
- Rain option (full version)
- Sound effects (full version)
Feedback & suggestions?
With Green Water Live Wallpaper completely new application screen phone becomes your research laboratory for the creation of water and glass. It's an awesome thing when green water spreads over the desktop efficiently reality. You will be delighted with these scientific games. New 2015 !!!
The original 3D video and other live wallpapers for your Android phone for free !!!
We are looking for interesting ideas to create new wallpaper that will capture its beauty, special atmosphere in your life.
This amazing android live wallpaper app will be your source of inspiration for every day.
Decorate your smartphone screen saver best videos in high quality.
The application will not drain the battery when you stop using the phone.
Appendix free wallpapers in HD-quality
Optimized battery use
Installed on a storage card memory saving phone
Will adjust the speed of video wallpaper
Compatible with many android smartphones
We will try to surprise you more!
Includes many different themes and settings for custom theme colors!
Not a movie! Makes full use of OpenGL, with support for landscape viewing and home screen movement!
TO USE: Home->Press Menu->Wallpapers->LiveWallpapers
If you enjoy this, please get the full version for a complete settings screen with unlimited customization options such as many different themes and settings for custom theme colors.
Similar to the Magic Smoke, Blue Skies, Thunderstorm, Ocean and Galaxy live wallpapers.
To Use: Visit your home screen, long-tap, and select 'wallpapers' from the popup.
Permissions: Internet access for promotional links.
This is now available for FREE, don't miss it!
There are many customizations available:
- interactive mode;
- extended screen: particles can move beyond the screen borders;
- background image;
- shape and color of the force fields;
- duration of the temporary force fields on the screen;
- number of particles in the simulation;
- interaction between the particles (attraction, repulsion or none) and its strength;
- length of the trace that the particles leave when they're moving around on the screen;
- color of the particles and their traces.
There are two interaction modes:
- you can enable the main force field that will stay on the screen, tapping anywhere will move it to the new position;
- if the main force field is not enabled, tapping on the screen will create a temporary force field that will disappear after a few seconds.
Finally, dropping an icon on the screen will temporarily attract the particles like a force field!
Touch colourful nebula and immerse yourself in it.
Get it to make your phone even more incredible.
FIFTEEN different color schemes:
- toxic green,
- golden sand,
- green demon,
- liquid gold,
- green forest
- ice mountains
- ice on dune,
- burning sky,
- frozen sand,
Five different speed settings and customizable frame rate makes this live wallpaper even more awesome!
A large number of particles moves on your screen.
- similar to liquid motion
- touch support
- sensitivity to phone's orientation
- several colors to choose
- options: brightness, particle size, force motion
It's well known that there are three things man can watch infinitely: burning fire, water flow and another working person. One of them you can see in your device. Thousand of droplets moves on the screen like liquid. You can vary the number of particles, their form, color and size. Liquid responds to touch and device orientation. Make the liquid calm or absolutely furious!
With lots custumization options you can create from colorful and fast moving psychadelic effects to calm and soothing ones.
Some of the possible effects are quite similar to lava lamps or liquid dynamics.
- 100% Real-time rendered plasma simulation using OpenGL ES
- Control the plasma moving speed
- Choose the viewing distance (zoom)
- Scanline effect as a bonus to create retro looking walpapers
- Eight different presets to choose from
- Change the rendering quality for compability with older devices
- Unlocking the full version will give you acess to all the full customization options, controlling in detail all the possible coloring combinations and even more presets.
Tested in Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, and Google Nexus 7
The wallpaper has a black background with multicolored particles (so it will be both easy on the battery but also looking cool).
One of the key features is that it has absolutely NO ADS.
The free version is nearly identical with the paid version, differences are that the paid one has a bit more particles and it will bring me some moolah :).
- the media volume issue has been fixed!
This is the free version which is fully functional, but is not fully customizable and is ad supported. If you enjoy this wallpaper please consider purchasing the full version!
- Quick and Fluid Liquid Animation
- Multi Touch Interaction
- High Resolution Screen Support
- Sensitivity to Phone's Orientation and Acceleration
- Fully Customizable
- Liquid Color
- Background Color or Image
- Motion Blur
- Phone Gravity Sensitivity (Including Zero Gravity)
- Phone Acceleration Sensitivity
- Number of Particles
- Many Other Customization and Performance Options
*Now with optimized for Android 3.0!
*If the wallpaper is not running smoothly, decrease the particle rows or columns count in the wallpaper options.
*This wallpaper greatly benefits from the JIT in Android 2.2+
*To Use: Long press home screen ->Wallpapers->Live Wallpapers ->Liquid Physics **
The original simulation algorithm was developed by Grant Kot
The simulation was ported to Android by jgittins from XDADevelopers
The remaining work was done by me, Quinn Damerell
Developers: Quinn Damerell, Bryan Ehrlich
- Automatic daily favorite food notifications
- Favorite finding and tracking through all food courts
- Open / Closing times of each food court
- GPS based directions and distance from each food court
- Full lunch and dinner menus for all food courts
- Sort by category or alphabetically
Please email me with any bugs or problems :)