Tax Filing (launched)
People having Salary, House Property and Other Source Income can file their Income-tax return using this app in a quick fashion and get their acknowledgement.
1) Tax Calculator
Calculate and plan your taxes for FY 2014-15. Simply feed in your Income details (Salary, House Property and Other Source Income) and Investment details (under Chapter VI A) to find out your tax liability. Calculator for FY 2015-16 (basis tentative tax slab) will be launched on 1st of April, 2015.
2) Tax Filing Status
View your entire tax timeline using this service. Know the followings about your tax filing status:
(a) Return filed status: It tells your whether you have filed the return or not. If yes, which date the return was filed on.
(b) ITR-V status: It tells you if your acknowledgement (ITR-V) reached the Income-tax Department (CPC) on time or not.
(c) Return processing status: It tells you whether your return has been processed by the Income-tax Department or not.
(d) Refund status: It tells you if after processing your return, any refund has been determined or not and what is the status of the refund.
(e) Demand status: It tells you if after processing your return, any demand has been determined.
3) Assessing Officer
Locate the address of your Assessing Officer (A.O) i.e. the jurisdiction under which you fall.
4) Annual Tax Credit (26AS) (for verified users only)
Know who has deducted your tax and other tax credit details. This service is available only for fully verified users of myITreturn.com
myITreturn.com is India's leading tax filing website helping lakhs of return filers every year. myITreturn is a project of Skorydov Systems Private Limited. Skorydov is an authorised e-Return Intermediary.
Presently this is application is completely free
For support, please feel free to reach us on: myITreturn@skorydov.com
The application has some unique features like Custom View, Split View (an option to read two provisions together). Latest updates and top stories of tax and corporate Laws can be accessed from anywhere and anytime.Additional Features: Bookmarks,Notes,Save data in Offline mode,Taxmann’s Search
*** PAYE Tax Calculator only works for the UK tax system ***
There is support for SMART (Salary Sacrifice), Employer and Private pensions.
Child care vouchers
The tax results can be split into detailed tax bands by clicking on the tax summary.
If you have any problems then please email email@example.com
Specifically designed for salaried employees.
Considers total income as well as the basic salary for the whole year.
Have options to declare all the necessary basic deductions like HRA , 80C , Home Loan Interest , medical insurance for both self and dependents, medical reimbursement , Conveyance Allowance and Professional Tax.
Total Tax is computed and displayed in a tabular form.
Total taxable amount in each slab and total tax in each slab is also displayed.
Also have a "Help" tab which explains the basic tax components in detail.
It’s easy. Just enter some basic info and watch your refund add up. TaxCaster uses the same tax calculator found in TurboTax.
KNOW YOUR TAXES
Use an estimate from TaxCaster to get a quick read on your taxes before you prepare your tax return, adjust your paycheck withholdings so you take home more money, or plan ahead so you pay less tax.
FIND THE BEST TAX PRODUCT FOR YOU
TaxCaster doesn’t prepare your taxes. Based on your info, we’ll recommend the right TurboTax product for you.
From the makers of TurboTax
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
Income Tax Ready Reckoner in a mobile device would be great help to all those who are practicing tax . So, the concept of creating such a tax app hovered in the mind of Prashant Thakur , who took early VRS from income tax department and started practicing through his website http://taxworry.com . . Following modules are included in the app
1. Fresh Tax Solution from http://taxworry.com
2. More than 12 tax calculators like HRA exemption,House Property Income calculator , perquisite exemption , Long Term capital gains,Gratuity exemption calculator , Tax Residency Calculator,Agriculture Land calculator, Leave encashment exemption, retrenchment compensation tax exemption etc.
3. Frequently asked question (FAQ) module on salary, house property,capital gains, business & profession,filing of return , withholding tax or TDS, appeal before CIT(A), Tribunal, High Court, AAR . These faqs are not just common question , but certain very typical questions on tax subjects.
4. Tax charts for quick reference to various rules, forms , time limitation. For example ,you will get time limitation under Income Tax Act, Share Price as on 01/04/1981,exemptions, deductions,Income Tax Authorities, Penalties under I.T.Act , Various Forms
5.The tax app has also big plan to help students who are pursuing Chartered Accountancy ,Company Secretary or Cost Management Accountancy course . So , they can brush up their knowledge through quizzes on various topics of direct tax paper. These quizzes are arranged topics based on the syllabus of these professional exams.
6. Video - The users can watch the video listed on youtube explaining various issues under Income Tax Act.
7. For general users , you can check the A.O code or get IFSC or MICR codes of various banks . You can do it all from this APP
8.Tax professionals who practice require to make calls to various tax authorities. So , a telephone directory in the app itself is helpful for them. Income Tax Ready Reckoner app has included easy searchable telephone directory of
9. The Tax Community module- a user of app can ask and answer to tax questions by clicking the Tax Community Forum link on the app.
10. The Tax Calendar is based on google app . So , you will never forget the important deadline or whether there is holiday on a particular day.
11. Income Tax Act , Income Tax Rule ebook . This will always be with you to read and refer teh provision of tax law.
12. The News for Tax Pros- The app has a module under Tools which provides segregated news - on India Top news, Business News, Stock Market News , Corporate law , irsofficersonline and RBI news. Each one is segregated .
Many more useful modules are going to be added .
This APP has been conceptualised and designed by CA Manu Agrawal for Chartered Accountants, CA Students, Tax Professionals and businessmen dealing in Finance/Taxation. This APP has various features which are search of PAN, TAN, TDS Rate Chart, Cost Inflation Index Calculator, Depreciation Rate Chart, ROC Fees Calculator and Bank Code details (for search of IFSC code). A Tax calculator will be added shortly.
It also has a market barometer which gives live rates of Nifty, Sensex, Gold, Silver, Dollar, Euro and Pound.
The APP is easy to use, user friendly and Free for you.
In case of any suggestion please send mail to :
CA Manu Agrawal
fixed point or floating point mode,
various rounding modes, easy percent and tax calculation.
This is a calculator optimized for office tasks.
* Calculator with virtual tape
You can switch between calculator view and and tape view to have a full screen view of the tape.
Just tap on the tape to switch between views.
The tape of the calculator can have up to 1000 lines.
* Calculator support corrections on the tape
You can change values on the virtual tape to make corrections.
For corrections go to the context menu of the tape line with a long press.
* Calculator has percent calculation to add or subtract percent values.
The tape will display the percentage and the resulting value.
* Calculator has tax buttons (TX+, TX-) to add or sub tract tax (sales tax, VAT)
This makes it very easy to calculate tax amounts with the calculator.
The tape will display the tax rate and the resulting value.
* Calculator allows annotations on the tape
You can write a comment to a tape line.
* Calculator with fixed point arithmetic or floating point.
Fixed point arithmetic has 20 digits and 0 - 4 decimal places.
The floating point arithmetic has 64 bits (IEEE double precision).
By default, the calculator works with fixed point arithmetic and 2 decimal places as needed for most calculations with amounts.
* Calculator supports three rounding modes: up, down or 5/4.
This is the ad-sponsored variant of Office Calculator,
a Pro variant of Office Calculator without ads is also available.
HOW IT WORKS:
Snap a photo of your W-2, answer simple questions about your life, and efile securely from your mobile device or computer.
THE MOST CONVENIENT WAY TO GET YOUR TAXES DONE RIGHT
Seamlessly and securely switch between your phone, tablet and computer. Taxes are your year, only much simpler. You don’t need any tax knowledge. TurboTax asks you simple questions and coaches you every step of the way. We automatically double-check as you go, so you can be confident your taxes are done right.
• Secure access on any device - seamlessly switch between your phone, tablet and computer and pick up right where you left off
• Coverage for any tax situation with our full product lineup: Federal Free Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business
• Step-by-step guidance – answer simple questions and we’ll double check as you go to help make sure there are no mistakes
• W-2 import – just snap a photo of your W-2 and we’ll automatically fill in the right tax forms
• Searches 350+ tax deductions and credits to maximize your refund (available in Deluxe, Premier and Home & Business)
• Fastest refund possible with e-file and direct deposit
And you can pay for TurboTax using your federal tax refund (online offer only, fees apply).
* TurboTax pricing is based on your tax situation and varies by product. Actual prices are determined at the time of print or efile and are subject to change without notice.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit: http://security.intuit.com/privacy
Check the status of your Income Tax Return in under a minute with ClearTax's Income Tax Refund app.
You can also calculate your total Income Tax liability with our tax calculator (as per the new Budget) – find out how much tax you can save by investing!
- Check and understand Income Tax Return status for 5 years
- Check your Income Tax Refund Status with just your PAN number & Date of Birth
- Find out if you've E-Filed, sent ITR-V, if ITR-V was received, status of refund
- Find out how to get your refund / get compliant
- Calculate Income Tax for current and next financial year (as per the new Budget changes)
- Find out how much you can save by investing in Section 80C
- No Income Tax Department Login needed
- Your privacy and data is completely safe and secure
- Bank grade HTTPS security
What thousands of people are saying about ClearTax
★★★★★ As a Chartered Accountant myself, I'm happy to recommend it to my clients who wish to know their tax status at the click of a button! — Nikita
★★★★★ Seamless & Easy! Just entered my basic details like PAN and DOB and got to know my IT return status in a jiffy. Waiting for more… — Bonish
★★★★★ It gave me my e-filing status within a minute. A great way to skip the tedious login on the Income tax e-filing website! — Saini
★★★★★ Amazing app! Really fast and intuitive Gave me my I-T refund status with next steps in less than a minute — Shalmali
★★★★★ The app is really helpful; it helped me get the status of my I-T return in a minute — Vaibhav
About Clear Tax
- Lakhs of Indians use www.cleartax.in to E-File their Income Tax Returns
- ClearTax is a Y Combinator company
- We're hiring! Check http://cleartax.in/meta/careers for more :)
- E-Filing! E-File your Income Tax Returns directly from your mobile phone
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help answer all your queries
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/cleartax_in
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/ClearTax
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+CleartaxIndia/
India Income Tax Assistant is not just another tax calculator. It is designed for salaried Indian tax payers to track Income and tax liabilities right from the beginning of the financial year to enable you to plan your tax savings in advance. In short it is your Personal Tax Consultant.
To get started, fill in your salary structure and you are ready to view your TDS and take home salaries for each month.
Keep updating and actualizing each month's details as and when you receive your pay slips. See how hour house rent, home loan and investments impact your take home salary.
Export and email to yourself your monthly salary data as a CSV file which can be opened and verified in Excel. Email yourself a report of the tax calculations summary as a HTML file.
There is also a quick calculator to find the tax payable for a given taxable income.
Get instant Help on various data by clicking on the text that has a (?) next to it.
- Indian Income tax rules for FY 2014-15 (AY 2015-16) with 2014 budget proposals
- Earnings and deductions for each month
- Deductions/ Savings - PF contributions, HRA exemptions and other investments
- Income from house property and other sources
- Calculation of rebates and surcharge as per 2014 new budget proposals
- Export salary details in a CSV file
- Summary of tax calculations
- Recommendation for any possible tax savings
- Email summary as an attachment
- Password protection
- Quick tax calculator
- Applicable for India only
- Not applicable for Senior citizens and Super senior citizens - majority of them are not salaried, so this app will not add value to them
- Capital gains not included, however, you can include it in Other Income by factoring suitably
Privacy: All user data is stored in the mobile device and not transmitted over networks.
Support: Send your feedback, suggestions, issues and bugs by email to email@example.com
Currently, this application supports Financial Years
FY 2014-2015 (AY 2015-2016)
FY 2013-2014 (AY 2014-2015)
FY 2012-2013 (AY 2013-2014)
Advance and Quick Tax Calculator are provided in the Application. Advance Tax Calculations will be saved in a record, and the record can be viewed/updated/deleted anytime.
Limitations of the App:
1. As all the values are considered as integers, the maximum value can be entered is (2^31 - 1).
2. While doing calculations, each value is rounded to the nearest integer.
If any rules are violated or for any suggestions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Income Tax Rates
2. TDS Rates
3. TCS Rates
4. Due Dates
5. Excise Duty
6. Service Tax
7. Depreciation Chart – Income Tax
8. Depreciation Chart – Companies Act
9. Advance Tax
11. Carry Forward And Set Off Of Losses
12. Wealth Tax
13. Capital Gains Tax Rates
14. Cost Inflation Index
15. Registrar Of Companies (ROC) Compliance
16. PF, ESIC and PAYROLL Compliance
17. Securities Transaction Tax Rates (STT)
18. Tax On Distribution Of Dividend
19. Presumptive Taxation
20. Interest Payable – Income Tax
21. Audit Requirements
22. Provisions Of Cost Audit Report And Compliance Report
23. List of all useful websites with direct access.
Download it right now and keep ready reference on all the taxation aspects. No internet connection required.
Disclaimer: This application is designed to provide information on taxation and other related aspects only. This information is provided with the knowledge that the developer and author do not offer any legal or other professional advice. This application does not contain all information available on the subject. This application has not been created to be specific to any individual’s or organizations’ situation or needs. Every effort has been made to make this application as accurate as possible. However, there may be typographical and/or content errors. Therefore, this application should serve only as a general guide and not as the ultimate source of subject information. This application contains information that might be dated and is intended only to educate and entertain. The author and publisher shall have no liability or responsibility to any person or entity regarding any loss or damage incurred, or alleged to have incurred, directly or indirectly, by the information contained in this application. You hereby agree to be bound by this disclaimer.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Calculate the amount of tax that you need to pay on your Monthly income along with your Take Home Pay and easily compare it to previous years.
• Calculate Monthly Tax
• Calculate Take Home Pay
• Tax Tables for previous years
• Graph Tax Comparison
• Compare Monthly Tax to previous years
* Advance calculations that includes Pension Fund, Travel Allowance and UIF
• 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
Totally free version, No ads.