Data is kept encrypted when transfer between device and web driver (So it is safe to backup your data on selected web drive as same as on your device). The speed of sync is depends on data size you have (e.g. pictures takes much more time to sync than text notes).
Now we support:
3. Microsoft SkyDrive;
1. Sync data from local device to web driver:
When first time launch the app, or user has deleted data on web drive, the app will prompt user to sync data from local to server.
2. Sync data from web drive to local device:
When there is no dat in local device and valid data on web drive, the app will prompt user to sync data from server to local.
(If user want to discard local data and get full backup data from web drive, he/she can launch "Privacy Safebox" and destroy data in "Settings->Data Options", and then launch "Data Sync" to get backup data.)
3. Bidirection sync:
Normally, it will sync data between device and web drive in bidirection. New data on local device will be update to web drive and new data on web drive will be update to local device. This is very useful for user has multi device and want keep sync between them.
1. If user has deleted data on web drive manually, and want sync fresh data on device to web drive again. Please DISCONNECT connection by selecting it in menu, since some web drive (e.g. Dropbox) required relogin web drive in such case.
(Since sync function requires more permission, so we implement it as single app, if user does not want to sync data, his/she can use only "Droidsail Privacy Safebox" for "clean"(no internet access) and slim, in KB size.)
BitTorrent Sync for Android gives you access to all of your synced folders when you’re on the go, and lets you also share from mobile-to-mobile. This sharing feature easily lets you send your photos and videos to your friends.
• Access all your Sync folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, PDFs, or docs from your Android device to any of your Sync folders.
• Quickly and easily send photos and videos from your mobile directly to your friends mobile (Android or iPhone/iOS) using BitTorrent Sync mobile-to-mobile sending.
• Automatically backup your files (photos, videos, PDF, documents) to a folder on your computer.
• File transfers are encrypted and protected by secure keys.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
• Connecting the Android application to other Sync folders is as easy as taking a picture of a QR code with your camera.
To get the best performance and avoid running up your data charges while syncing your mobile device, we recommend leaving the "Use Cellular Data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications and is similar to Box and Dropbox.
BitTorrent Sync for Android is not compatible with Intel Atom-based devices and is compatible with BitTorrent Sync for desktop version 1.1.27 or later. If you don’t already have this version, you can download it at: http://www.bittorrent.com/sync
When installing BitTorrent Sync, it will ask permission to find accounts on your device. This is required to enable you to send feedback and other information from the application to our team of developers. The application will also ask permission to access your camera for scanning QR codes, as well as to access network connection and storage in order to download and store files on your phone and SD card. You can find more about our permission requirements on our web site: http://www.bittorrent.com/sync/help/mobile-manual
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) or a guide to get started? Visit: http://www.bittorrent.com/help/faq
Support and feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the BitTorrent Sync forum at http://forum.bittorrent.com/forum/56-bittorrent-sync/
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bittorrent
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bittorrentsync
Synchronizes directories/files with PC.
Application web page: http://www.psencik.cz/local-sync
It is possible to use Local Sync without Outlook to synchronize files/directories between Android and computer or use Local Sync only in Android for its Tasks and Notes apps without any synchronization.
Localization: English, Czech, German
PC server application download is available on product homepage.
Support, documentation and educational videos are available on product homepage.
It is possible to synchronize one Android device with many PCs and one PC with many Android devices (e.g. synchronize Android with notebook and PC at home and with PC at work) - Local Sync is primarily designed to support such a scenario.
If manufacturer replaced Android 4 contacts application with own (naive) version it may not be possible to add/edit Local Sync contacts - ask manufacturer for stock contacts apk.
To get task support, please install this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
Since version 0.4 CalDAV-Sync supports read-only sync of webcal ics feeds (via http & https).
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
Although this issue seems to be fixed in Android 4.2 the workaround is still required on Samsung devices.
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar on your server account).
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Please send me an email if you find a bug. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CalDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
It is tested and works with
- OSX/iCal Server
- Oracle Beehive
- many more, see http://dmfs.org/wiki/ for a list of all servers reported to work
Note to Yahoo!® users: Due to the many issues on Yahoo!'s servers, Yahoo! is no longer officially supported by this app.
Note to Free.fr users: Free.fr doesn't support CalDAV. However you should be able to sync your free.fr calendar one-way using the Webcal option.
After the installation got to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and create a new Account.
If there is no calendar installed on your device, go to my website and install CalendarProvider.apk and Calendar.apk (FroYo and Gingerbread only)
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* task support (you'll need this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* supports SNI (needs Android 2.3 and newer)
* supports client certificate authentication (Only Android 4.0 and 4.2 and newer, doesn't work on Android 4.1 yet)
* any number of CalDAV-accounts supported
* automatic calendar discovery (works for most servers)
* supports OAuth2.0 authentication for Google accounts
* syncs multiple alarms
* loads calendar colors from servers if available
* sync multiple calendars per account
* full support for time zones
* encrypts passwords in local database
* supports webcal ics feeds (read-only)
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian translations
* Run app seamless on different phones/tablets. Playing game or reading book on one phone, then continue on the others.
* Migrate app data from old phone to new phone.
* Backup and restore app data automatically.
* Share app data with your family and friends. A book, interesting photo, link, anything else in an app.
And it's using your own Dropox storage to process app data in the cloud, never worry about data lost.
* ROOT permission
* Have a Dropbox account
* App data in cloud
* Sync up app data in 1-click and automatically (PRO version)
* Multiple apps can be synchronized
* Automatic sync-up
* Conflict options to resolve different data version on different places
* Wifi only option
1. Link to Dropbox.
2. Add apps to sync-up list. Click Add icon to load installed apps, select multiple apps and click "OK" to add them to sync-up list.
3. Sync up apps
App sync, app data, sync up, synchronization, cloud, dropbox, auto sync, backup, restore, migrate data, 1-click, automatic backup data
With QuickSync you can easily sync all your Google accounts with just a single click! The app looks for your accounts and syncs your Contacts, Calender data and your Gmail account! That's it, nothing more! There is no customization, no Widget and no GUI available.
*** Notice ***
Please read the FAQ below if you have further questions. Please report bugs to me instead of giving a bad rating. I will fix them as soon as possible! This application was tested and developed on Samsung Galaxy S (2.3.3) and ZTE Blade (2.2).
*** FAQ ***
Q: How do I see if synchronization is in progress?
A: A sync icon in the status bar comes up.
Q: Can QuickSync help saving battery power?
A: Yes, if you disable the Android's native automatic synchronization in settings and use this app instead.
Q: Can I customize which accounts and what data is being synchronized?
A: No, all Google accounts will be synchronized.
Q: Do I have to close the app?
A: No, QuickSync exits after synchronization is complete.
U-Sync supports a variety of devices and value-added services of audio and video files
You can share your own life at anytime and anywhere.
Register your free U-Sync account now.
● Large capacity - Register FREE 6GB cloud disk
● Online streaming your video and audio files - media files store on the cloud , you just need to click it & play.
● File format wizard - Convert your video files at the cloud. The converted file will be a mp4 file format. All devices are applicable to play it.
● Music Playlist - Configure your own pocket music player based on stored file on the cloud disk.
● Access your U-Sync at anytime and anywhere - Support for a variety of Android devices
!!! Added new storage's types: Ubuntu One, Cubby, Mediencenter !!!
Unique features will allow you to do any work with your storages quickly, simply and easy:
• Look through files at once several storages at the same time - forget about "two-panel" modes with unique feature "group viewing" which will allow you to work with any number of storages as though this one.
• Download, modify and upload your files without any delays – application will react to any your actions immediately, no matter if you have internet connection or not.
• Download and upload folders entirely – application will do recursive bypass of folders and will make download/upload of any found files.
• Synchronize any folders on your device with any folders of storages and vice versa – simply connect two folders and forget about any additional actions. If you don't want to forget – your right, use manual start of process of synchronization:)
• Get full control of any application activity – any action of application will be queued, where you can always remove or suspend it. Also, you can always suspend or resume work of full queue in case of need.
• Be aware of any problems during the work with storages – at emergence of any problem (for example, the file demands confirmation on rewriting/removal/updating, the storage demands repeated authorization etc.) the application will prompt you to make some choice and you never lose your data.
It is beta version of application. It can be unstable and not optimized for tablet devices. We will be grateful for any your feedbacks about product.
The following accounts are supported:
1) Google Drive
9) Ubuntu One
List of accounts will extend in process of project development.
Available languages: English, Russian (If you want to take part in translation, look here - http://crowdin.net/project/cloudcube/invite).
Share your data across multiple devices and with friends and spouses. It works on phones, tablets, and computers - you can even try it out at http://synclists.com.
Has your spouse ever called you with a list of items to purchase at the grocery store? She and sync your grocery list in real time. You can also share items like tasks lists, your personal ratings of books, movies, video games, and even wine. Have a list of items you’d like to purchase? You can keep track of it with wishlists and even share it with friends.
You can also create a custom list and set it up how you like. Also, don't forget to create your Christmas list on Sync Lists!
Want to contribute to this app? Write some code at: https://github.com/bmelonis/Sync-Lists
Are there lots of people in your house with lots of files using lots of devices? Concerned about losing pictures, music, videos, or documents if a device gets lost or damaged? Not sure if everyone’s digital stuff is secure? You need Snap Sync.
Backup, Share & Access from Anywhere:
• Snap Sync automatically syncs the file types or folders you select from your mobile devices and desktop computer – all in one place
• Access items from any device, anywhere – tag your favorites for quick access
• Easy sharing by link or attachment to anyone or any social media network
• Camera sync – take a picture on your phone and it will immediately back up in the cloud
• Stream your media – play synced music or watch videos you have stored in the cloud
• Two members and unlimited devices per account
• Includes 2 GB cloud storage free
o Premium Feature – Up to 6 members and unlimited devices per account
o Premium Feature – 100 GB of cloud storage (plans up to 1 TB available)
Secure Devices & Data:
• Privacy – account storage is shared, but each member’s files are private and only viewable by that member
• Everything is secure in the cloud – big data needs big security
• Cross-platform support – any and all combinations of mobile and desktop platforms can work together
And Get Full Access to Snap Secure
Snap Secure is the ultimate tool for managing the mobile security of family members, devices, and important data. And it’s included with every Snap One account (free and premium).
• Locate, track, and set safety zones for household members
• Panic alert – immediate automated messages and calls in case of emergency
• Black List to block specific unwanted calls or texts
• Locate, lock, and wipe lost or stolen mobile devices
• Strong antivirus / malware protection and insight into permissions for all of your apps
• Automatic backup of mobile device user data
o Premium Feature – Driver Safety – monitor calling, texting, and browsing of family members while driving
o Premium Feature – Safety Zones – set up as many as you need for up to 6 account members
o Premium Feature – Antivirus protection for the life of your subscription (free version: 60 days)
o Premium Feature – Restore backed up mobile data to a new device
With Snap Sync, backed up with Snap Secure, you can be certain that you have all of your digital bases covered… device security, data security, and people security. The mobile digital world can be a chaotic headache – with Snap One, you can let all that technology work for you, for a change.
• Snap Secure: Android, BlackBerry, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8 and web
• Snap Sync: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, Windows/Mac computers and web
** The notes will be disappeared if you sign out current account, you can re-login with the same account to see the notes. **
** If you want a note app that can sync with the iOS & Mac OS, please try this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dayup.inotes **
Read contacts: add contact to note, so you can call the contact directly
PHONE CALLS: READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY, for save voice recording when phone call in.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT: for reminder.
All notes you taken can be synchronize with Gmail or Google App Mail after you set your account.
GNotes lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, shopping lists, record voice memos, create handwriting, paint and so on, and you can search the note easily.
You can organize notes in notebooks/folders, drag and drop to move or delete note, pin the note to the home screen for instant access, share notes to other apps like Gmail, Google Plus, EverNote and so on.
Also, you can add notes via Gmail by sending the note content (include attachments) to your Gmail, and add the label "Notes" to the mail. It will be synced to your device next time you open GNotes. You can easily access your notes online, and you'll never lose it!
You can backup or restore all your notes on/from SD card. Also you can copy the backup file to your PC and open with Browser.
- synchronize notes with your Gmail
- organize notes by notebook/folder
- drag & drop to move note between notebooks/folders or delete note
- create checklist note for todo and shopping list
- insert data/time/bulk list with one click
- undo/redo the text content
- create photo note by take photo in app or just select photo from Gallery
- create voice and audio note
- create handwriting note
- create painting note
- take other kinds of file type notes
- pin / stick single note widget on homescreen
- customize kind and order of attachments type as you want
- set reminder for note
- set auto or manual sync, wifi sync only or not
- switch between list view and thumbnail view
- sort by creation time/modify time/alphabetical
- search all notes contents
- share with other apps on your phone
- lock /protect your notes data with pattern or pin
To sync with your Gmail, you need to set your Gmail account on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to Gmail under the label 'Notes'.
note, notes,注釈,メモ帳,日記,日誌,筆記,Noten,hinweise,anmerkungen,note-taking, notepad,notebook, todo, sync, google, gmail, gnotes, gnote, gtasks,gtask,memo,notizen, note app for android, android note app,노트,참고,메모,음표,des notes,les notes,notas,las notas,notas de,observa,note di,nota,note di,нотами,отмечает,notities,merkt,ノート,手帳,帳面,手帖,記帳,冊子,備忘録,双紙, Dato
More from developer
** ROOT is REQUIRED
DataSync lets you share application data with other Android devices, so if you have some data and want to keep it synced up between multiple devices, DataSync is the app for you.
DataSync primarily works via your local WiFi network, but lets you sync to the clouds as well to sync your apps when your own network is out of range. DataSync+ even lets you sync using Bluetooth and NFC to further decrease the gap between your devices. By syncing indidivual files instead of entire backups DataSync makes syncing faster and more efficient than ever before.
• Fast and efficient two-way syncing
• Automatic device discovery
• Cloud integration (Drive, Dropbox, Box and FTP(S/ES))
• Clean, holo-themed UI for all screen sizes
• Background syncing support, with expandable notifications on 4.1+ devices
• Real-time syncing (sync apps as you open/close them)
• Scheduled syncs
• Bluetooth and NFC support
For updates on development, early access to beta features, support, questions and discussion join the DataSync Google+ community:
- Update user interface
- Merge app and file syncing
ACCESS_SUPERUSER- Copy, replace, and check timestamps of protected appdata
INTERNET - Communicate with other devices and the cloud
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - Turn on and use bluetooth for P2P communication
NFC - Use NFC to establish a bluetooth connection for P2P syncing
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Cache appdata before transmitting
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Network availability checks
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Network availability checks
CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE - Used to get a multicast lock for device discovery
GET/MANAGE_ACCOUNTS - Google Drive integration
USE_CREDENTIALS - Google Drive integration
WAKE_LOCK - Keeping WiFi active during syncs, Google Drive integration
BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE - Real-time sync
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - Real-time sync status popup