Something went wrong! After the new android update After the latest Android update the Google voice command doesn't work. Whenever I try to use the voice command to turn lights off or on it just send me to Google search. I tried everything even uninstalling and installing the wink app but it doesn't work. _________________________Love this app is amazing I'll be purchasing many things for this app and also they have the Google voice interaction with the app. Now I don't even have to open the app to turn lights on or off. This is amazing ! 5 star !
Schedules never work! This app is of little value if it can't be automated. And since no one from wink replys to any service emails or tweets, its looking like i should be switching to Samsungs SmartThings. I have screenshots of the tweets I've sent to your support team. You have records or ignore them.
Great when it works Frustrating pain in the ass when it doesn't. Works as expected 70% off the time, the other 30% of the time makes me feel like a real chump for wasting the money on all the smart home products
Google voice commands stopped activating my wink shortcuts yesterday. What gives? Also, when will we be able to create our own google voice command shortcuts so we're not limited to the canned commands in the wink app. I'd love to be able to say something custom.
So disappointed in the Wink unit. Our Wink unit cannot be relied on because of the continual updates it receives causing it to go offline and not being able to function without it being unplugged and plugged in again. It is completely unreliable. We will not count on it working when away and will not add more lights/devices to the system.
Stupidest thing ever This app is so useless, its complicated and the robot function never letse click done to finish. Run from this app and use something else. The relay is soooo over priced and noth worth it. Its always needing an update when i need to use it and then i cant use it until its done, why cant the damn tbing just update on its own, not like i have a choice anyways!!
Protect home button & volume button, access all setting quickly, speed booster.