Arduino Uno, pro, mega....
Arduino Ethernet Shield or wifi shield.
Real Time Clock Module DS1307 RTC or DS3231, DS3231 recommend is more accurate.
Allows control of:
Zones of lighting control with power control.
Zones on off control.
Zones blinds or awnings Control
Control HVAC setpoint temperatures.
Control of Heating setpoint temperatures.
Zone automatic irrigation control.
Programming scenes or environments.
Infrared for home automation control.
Manage TV, DVD, any device with infrared remote control
Historical cvs format
Ability to control from outside the local network without fixed IP.
You can adapt to each specific application modifying the Arduino program and setting this app..
You can find help to configure the system in the official website:
GarageMate is trusted by thousands of users worldwide and is the most secure garage door opener. The simple installation takes 2 minutes. Even if someone else has the GarageMate App they will not be able to open your garage without your permission.
Compatible with Genie, Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, Raynor, Wayne-Dalton, Axis Cam, AccessMaster, Somfy, and virtually every garage door open built in the last 50 years.
Only phones that have been previously paired to the GarageMate Receiver can open your garage door. The pairing process requires physical access to the receiver so it it not possible for someone else to pair their phone to the receiver.
The GarageMate App is FREE. And you can buy the latest low-cost Bluetooth4.0 receiver from us or DIY. The receiver includes a power adapter and never needs batteries. Your old remotes and wall switch will will continue to work.
We performed extensive fail-safe testing in below freezing temperatures (-40F), above 140F, high humidity, power loss problems, and many other situations. Even under extreme conditions, the receiver never opens your garage door accidentally. Also, because you can password protect your phone and the App, we believe this is the most secure way to access your home. With password protection, if you lose your phone no one can enter your home. The same can't be said for keys and your other garage door remotes.
Thank you for the download and support.
Additional Tags: Garage Mate, BlueMate, BTmate, BlueMate.com, BTmate.com, GDMate, GD mate.
Users can connect mobile devices such as Galaxy Smartphones, Gears, and GearFits to smarthome devices, and remotely access smart home services including status check, device control, home view, and customer support.
Samsung smarthome app supports Android OS 4.0 and above, and optimized for Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy Note smartphones. Some features may not be supported in different smart devices.
Download the GoGogate app to open or close your garage door or gate with your Android.
This App works with the GoGoGate device that can be purchased separately at www.gogogate.com.
The GoGogate app will connect your Android to the GoGogate device via your Wi-Fi home network or internet.
-This APP (when used in conjunction with the GoGoGate device) will open up to 3 garage doors
-Garage door status alert: Shows if your garage doors are Open or Closed
-Clean, Intuitive and User Friendly Interface
-Unlimited number of users can download the app and operate a single garage
-100% Secure with 128bits encryption technology
Compatible with all Garage door openers..
The GoGogate device can also be configured via the APP to operate other relay based products such as electric blinds or sprinkler systems.
Installation video link:
For home owners or businesses that are looking to remotely control, monitor and secure their home, business or investment properties.
Zodianet (www.zodianet.com) is a company that offers a managed home automation system that is scalable, open, affordable and easiest to install.
The user friendly Android application allows you to remotely control, monitor and secure your premises from anywhere in the world!
The ZiBASE home gateway is the intelligence of the Zodianet’s managed home automation system. It lets you to remotely control your lighting, appliances, irrigation, shutters, doors, cameras... Through intelligent sensors control and ad hoc scenarios you can personalise your home automation needs by setting triggers to control a series of events. The ZiBASE allows you to receive SMS or alerts such as smoke/intruder/gas/water and view live security video stream of your premises from anywhere in the world using Android.
Zodianet is an "All In One" retrofit, DIY managed home automation solution, meaning that customers do not have to rip out walls or lay down expensive cables or being certified electricians to enjoy the conveniences now found in the most luxurious of houses.
Few examples of the parameters you can set are:
With the Dropcam Android app, you can also:
- Talk directly to people or pets
- Turn your camera on and off
*Available to Cloud Recording subscribers
What is Dropcam?
Dropcam is a cloud-based Wi-Fi video monitoring service that makes it easy to stay connected with places, people and pets. After your camera is activated, you can drop in live using our mobile and web apps and receive alerts when motion or sound is detected.
What is Cloud Recording?
Cloud Recording automatically saves video on a rolling basis, so you can easily review footage from the past week or month. You can also save important clips and customize motion alerts based on the activities you care about.
To learn more, visit https://www.dropcam.com
You can control your Samsung Smart Air Conditioner with this application. You never have to worry that you accidently left the air conditioner on, since you can easily turn it off from outside the house with your smart device. Furthermore, you can turn it on before you arrive so you always enter a cool house.
It can be used only on models that have been applied WIFI in Room Airconditioner model that was released in 2012 or later.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
- Arm and disarm your system
- Lock and unlock your door with your smartphone
- View live camera feeds*
- Control connected lights** and thermostats***
- Check the current status of your system
- View system event history by date such as arm/disarm events and sensor/zone activity
- View camera feed that has motion detection****
- View camera feed in High Definition. All HD cameras are displayed in 16:9 aspect ratio*****
- Ability to enable and disable rules from the mobile application.
Designed for devices running Android version 2.3 to 4.4
To support this app, you must be a current Rogers Smart Home Monitoring customer. Please call 1.866.848.7871 to sign up or learn more about Rogers Smart Home Monitoring.
*Only applicable if you have a camera in your home and subscribe to the Live Video Streaming
**Only applicable if you have a lamp dimmer and/or appliance switch in your home and subscribe to Lighting and Appliance Control
***Only applicable if you have a thermostat in your home and subscribe to Thermostat Control.
**** Only applicable if you have motion sensing camera that supports this feature.
*****Only applicable if you have HD cameras.
“It has a stellar interface” — Phone Arena
“The app impressed us with its execution” — The Android Soul
“Elencare le infinite possibilità di un’applicazione così completa e funzionale sarebbe quasi impossibile” — androidworld.it
“Automate se od většiny odlišuje především grafickým pojetím a tím i způsobem práce” — Svět Androida
You edit flowcharts, just add blocks and connect the dots to create your automated tasks.
Simple, yet powerful
Novices can pick from predefined options, while power users may use expressions, variables and functions.
Your automation flows are safe and easy to share using the in-app community, also available online at:
Only grant Automate the Android permissions you’re actually using.
Automate includes more than 230 blocks to build with, including actions, conditions, event triggers, loops and more:
• Start and kill app activity or service
• Send and receiver Intent broadcast
• Use Tasker and Locale action, condition and event plug-in
• UI automation; tap buttons, back, home, etc.
• Check foreground and installed app
• Clear app cache
• Execute shell command, including root
• Reboot and shutdown device
• List, copy, delete, move, zip and unzip file
• List, upload, download and delete file on Google Drive and FTP server
• Internet download using HTTP request
• Compose and send e-mail, Gmail and SMS
• Check Gmail unread count
• Await sent and received SMS
• Await incoming and outgoing call
• Make phone call
• Get location and geofencing
• Check nearby cell tower
• Check and change account data sync, airplane mode, attention light, audio volume, auto-sync, battery level, Bluetooth & USB tethering, Bluetooth, Bluetooth SCO, car & night mode, CPU speed, docked state, flashlight, GPS, input method (keyboard), mic mute, mobile data, mobile network (2G/3G/4G), mobile operator, mobile signal strength, network type, NFC, power save mode, power source, ringer mode, ringtone, roaming, screen brightness, screen & device orientation, speakerphone, system settings, system language, timezone, wallpaper, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, wired headset
• Check light, temperature, pressure, proximity, personal activity sensor
• Scan and write NFC tag
• Take picture with camera or screenshot
• Play and record sound
• Show toast message and over 20 different dialogs
• Show, hide, await and cancel notification
• Get and set clipboard content
• Get and create calendar event
• Get contact
• Set and await alarm or time of day
• Check mobile and Wi-Fi data usage
• Await speech recognition and Google Now voice command
• Play text-to-speech
• Await motion gestures and headset button press
• Get weather forecast
• Send Wake-on-LAN
See the online documentation for a complete list of blocks:
• more coming soon
Community & feedback
- Find a WattStation near you or locate WattStation based on address, zip code or dragging the map to your specific area of interest
- View detailed directions to WattStations
- Get WattStation real-time availability and station details (pricing, address, owner name, etc)
- Select how you would like to pay: Flat Rate or Pay As You Charge
- See your EV charging status: time, current cost, energy used
You can create a new WattStation Connect account directly from the App and set up your payment account. You may also visit www.gewattstation.com to create your account.
Smart Remote control for electronic devices with your SAMSUNG Galaxy S4, S5, Note3, Galaxy Tab / HTC ONE Smart phone with IR(Infra Red) Remote.
Please check supported SAMSUNG GALAXY/HTC smart phone list below!!!
You can use your smart phone as IR Smart Remote Control for
A lot of remote controls are already exist in built-in app (Watch On/HTC TV)
But ASmart Remote supports more devices(DSLR, Projector, Air-conditioner) and is so simple !!!
And we are updating remote controls everyday!!!
ASmart Remote supports most brands and models and all functions are verified.
You don't need buy universal remote control any more.
Just download ASmart IR Remote and you can remote control any electronic devices.
ASmart Remote is FREE!!!
### IR remote control works only with Android device IR built in
### Supported Android Devices :
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE3
SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA
SAMSUNG GALAXY ZOOM
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 MINI (With IR)
Other SAMSUNG smart phone, tablet with IR
HTC ONE M7
HTC ONE M8
HTC ONE MAX
Other HTC smart phone with IR
MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple UI and logical step by step process.
From AndroidTapp.com: "MacroDroid is an utterly brilliant, and less expensive, alternative (to Tasker) that is definitely worth trying out" (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is currently available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portugese, Polish.and Turkish
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 45 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Installed/Removed, App Opened/Closed, Battery Level, Bluetooth Event, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Phone Number, Headphones Inserted/Removed, Location Trigger, Media Button Press, Mobile Service Status, NFC Tag, Power Button Toggle, Power Connected/Removed, Regular Interval, Screen On/Off, Shake Device, SMS Received, SMS Sent, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Change.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Control Media, Display Notification, Delete SMS, Enable/Disable Bluetooth & Connect to Audio Device, Enable/Disable Auto Rotate, Enable/Disable Auto Sync, Enable/Disable Data, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Enable/Disable Wifi, Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Forward SMS, Kill Application, Launch Application, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Power Off, Record Microphone, Say Current Time, Send SMS, Set Brightness, Set Airplane Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Screen Timeout, Set Volume, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Before Next Action, Speak Text, Take Picture, Upload Last Photo, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Volume, Running Application, Screen On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and a single action and constraint per macro. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros with multiple actions and constraints.
We make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately we can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact us at email@example.com with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). We will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvements then please let us know. We plan to support and update MacroDroid long in to the future.
Once connected, you can check your coin balance from anywhere, set financial goals, and track your spending. (Piggy) bank robber alerts are triggered by Porkfolio's accelerometer to protect your savings from shenanigans.
Download the app. Then bring home the bacon!
Our mission is to make invention accessible by bringing real peoples' product ideas to life. To take these ideas from pipe dream to finished product, our in-house designers and engineers collaborate with our online community on all aspects of development. Anyone can make their mark on Quirky.com by submitting an idea or weighing in on others. And when a product is sold, we share our revenue with each community member that had an impact.