Do you want to pass your DVSA Motorcycle theory test in the first attempt?
- Congratulations! You have reached to the right resource.
"Motorcycle Theory Test UK" app will help you prepare smartly in your journey to get "UK Motorcycle License". It contains questions from the Highway Code Manual issued by DVSA (The Driver and Vehicles Standards Agency) & actual Motorbike Theory Test held in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Flashcard Mode: Prepare yourself for the driving test. You can use this as a reference or cheat sheet or training. (Study Guide, Revision & Tips)
- Quiz mode: Test your knowledge before you go for the actual DVLA Theory Test. (Mock Theory Test)
This app contains the questions for various categories:
- Safety & Your Motorcycle
- Road & Traffic Signs
- Rules of the road
- Other types of vehicles
- Vulnerable road users
- Motorcycle handling & loading
- Motorway rules
- Hazard Awareness
- Incidents, Accidents & Emergencies
- Safety Margins
- Fines & Limit
- Total 950 unique flashcards to study for the Motorbike Theory Test
- Total 950 unique questions covered in 19 free Practice Theory Tests
- Total 171 Traffic & Road signs covered in the study material (Traffic signs, Road signs, Warning signs, Red and white regulatory signs, Highway Construction and Maintenance signs)
- Provides you the instant feedback (true or false & highlights correct answer) after you attempt the practice test questions. This way of feedback is very important for learning from your mistakes and avoid it in future.
- Motorcycle Test Questions are from various categories: Traffic Signs, Parking, Vehicle Control, Lights, Accidents, Signals, Traffic Lanes, Hazardous Conditions, Road Signs, Intersections, Signal, Turns, Scanning, Speed Limits, Signaling and Merging, Vehicle Safety, Following Distance, Passing, Alcohol and Drugs, Intersections, Lane Changes, Headlights, Common Signs, Lane Changes, Right Of Way, Parking, Rest Stop
- Works offline. You can use this UK Motorbike License Test App without an internet connection.
Refer Bike theory test App for the driving license exam in any of the 4 countries, England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and major towns like London, Glasgow, Bristol, Sheffield , Manchester, Leeds, Edinburgh, Leicester, Bradford, Cardiff, Coventry, Nottingham, Kingston upon Hull, Belfast, Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Southampton, Portsmouth, Plymouth , Derby, Wolverhampton, Aberdeen, Norwich, Swansea, Oxford and Cambridge.
If you find any issues with the "Motorcycle Theory Test UK" app, Please report it to us through email. Feedback & general suggestions are also welcome.