Includes more than 1100 multiple choice quiz questions, flashcards, and a glossary with common terms and definitions. With twelve modules ranging from prescription abbreviations to health insurance learn the key information for the certification exam.
Module 1: Prescription Abbreviations
Module 2: Generic and Brand Drugs
Module 3: Health Insurance
Module 4: Serving the Customer
Module 5: Maintaining Medications
Module 6: Inventory Control
Module 7: Law and Ethics
Module 8: Conversions and Math
Module 9: Medical Slang
Module 10: Installed Community Modules
Module 12: My Custom Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Track and post score to leader board
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Pharmacy news feed
Pharmacy Technician is a fully-featured flash card app that includes:
+ Main Deck
+ Faves Deck
+ Ignore Feature
+ Shuffle Ability
+ Choice of Primary Side
+ Search Feature
+ Beautiful, Easy-to-Use Interface
Individual cards can be added to or removed from a built-in "Faves Deck" at any time. Use the "Faves Deck" to study only the cards that really give you trouble.
Cards can also be "ignored." If you've mastered a card, just add it to the "Ignore List."
Both the "Main Deck" and the "Faves Deck" can be shuffled at any point.
You can also select which side of the card (front or back) you want as the primary side.
There's also a search feature and a complete index!
The "Flip" button really flips the card (just like a real flash card!) and the arrows can be used to navigate to cards within a deck.
Perfect for pharmacists, doctors, paramedics, nurses, medical students or anyone interested in medicine!
Download Pharmacy Technician today because your education can't wait!
Keywords: pharmacist, tech, drug, drugs, antibiotics, medicine, medicines, prescribed, prescription, generic, brand
Keywords: Pharmacy Tech, Pharmacist, Pharmacy job, Pharmacy Certification, drug names, drug information
* Creatinine Clearance
* Weight Calculator
* Aminoglycoside Calculator
* Phenytoin Calculations
- Includes calculations for Cockgroft-Gault, Jelliffe 1973 and the Salazar/Corcoran methods
- Calculates ideal body weight for use in the Cockgroft-Gault equation
- Includes international units
- Calculates IBW (ideal body weight), LBW (lean body weight), ABW (adjusted body weight), BSA (body surface area) and BMI (body mass index) - perfect for drug dosing for patients
- Calculates the first dose based on creatinine clearance using either Pharmacokinetic methods, using the Australian Therapeutic Guidelines recommendations, or using the Royal Perth Hospital recommendations.
- Calculates subsequent doses based on two drug levels and using either the area-under-the-curve method, or the peak-trough method
- Includes two area-under-the-curve methods - The virtual-peak method assumes a virtual peak at time 0 while the infusion modified method calculates the area-under-the-curve for the infusion time (less aug than virtual peak)
- Dose adjustments for albumin levels
- Valproate dose adjustments
- Time to reach steady state
- Time for the concentration to fall to a desired level
- Maintenance dose calculator
- Loading dose calculator
This is the first version of the calculator, with additions expected soon which will include more pharmacokinetic equations and dose adjustments.
Pocket Prep’s PTCB practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere at anytime without Internet.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience. Pocket Prep apps increase exam day success by 300% compared to traditional studying.
PTCB Exam Prep Features:
• Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed historic results analysis
• Optimized for phones & tablets
• In-app messaging to our experts
PTCB Test Knowledge Areas:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Pharmacology for Technicians
- Pharmacy Law and Regulations
- Sterile and Non-sterile Compounding
- Medication Safety
- Pharmacy Quality Assurance
- Medication Order Entry and Fill Process
- Pharmacy Inventory Management
- Pharmacy Billing and Reimbursement
- Pharmacy Information Systems Usage and Application
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Pocket Prep apps share the same test prep standards as the big companies like McGraw-Hill, Kaplan, and Barron’s. Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2015 testing.
Your path to success includes:
- 25 practice questions FREE - try the app out!
- 500+ more available for in-app purchase
- Free access to Pocket Prep’s guide to exam success
Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over one million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
PTCB® is a registered trademark of the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board. Pocket Prep™ is not affiliated with the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board.
Study anywhere with Med Preps PTCB Prep app. Take practice tests with questions that mimic the style and cover the content of real PTCB questions.
The pro version of the app includes:
•Database of 1200+ multiple choice practice questions
•Study anywhere, anytime, even without a connection
•Content is continually monitored and updated to reflect current pharmacy technician standards
Multiple-choice Practice Questions Cover (1200+ practice questions):
•Pharmacology and Epidemiology
If you have any issues at all, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you asap!
About Med Preps:
Med Preps is a leading test preparation company that creates high-quality material for a number of medical certification exams. We are committed to providing the best and most convenient preparation material on the web and on mobile devices. Try us on your mobile device or online at www.medpreps.com!
Very useful for pharmacy students and pharmacy techs.
These drugs are likely to appear on PTCB/ExCPT exams.
Choose either the top 100 or top 200 drugs.
Bookmark drugs for later review.
Choose to be prompted for either brand or generic names.
Includes Drugs.com top 100 Q3 2013 drugs by units sold.
July 2013 Top 100/200 Drugs by Ezra Burgoyne
- Plenty of multiple choice questions with detail explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
PTCB's pharmacy technician certification program enables technicians to work more effectively with pharmacists to offer safe and effective patient care and service. Certification is achieved by meeting specific eligibility requirements and earning a passing score on the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE). The PTCB certification program is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
Mainly for home infusion pharmacists
It uses the standard:
Dose Volume = (Bag volume + Diluent Volume - KVO Volume - Priming Volume) divided by the doses per day
This can be used to double check settings entered in by tech or Rph
The app allows you to view by category, providing easy access to commonly used values.
All information is for educational purposes only, and all medical decisions should be made by a qualified medical professional.
If you would like to see values that you feel are missing from the app please feel free to send me an email.
PLEASE NOTE: The app does NOT require internet access to function properly. The internet access permission is used to download configuration files. The app should function properly off line without any internet connection.
200 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
* Drug list and effects
* Pharmacy Technician Terminology
* Pharmacy technician Terms
* Pharmacy technician practice
* Pharmacy technician duties
Tha App comes with:
-Intuitive user interface.
-Flashcards arranged by topics and generated randomly, followed by lengthy rationales.
-Study mode and interactive flash cards that allow you to study, keep parts that you want to revise, shuffle, and discard questions you feel comfortable with leaving only ones you would like to study further.
Pharmacy, Pharmacy technician, drugs, Pharmacology, PTCB
Download PTCB Flashcards Test Prep for Free for your Certification certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board to help on your journey on becoming a Pharmacist or even if you are already a Pharmacist or Pharmacist Assistant this App will definitely be of help to you and your career in Pharmacy!
Excellent App for Teachers, Students, Pharmacist and Pharmacist Assistant, and those interested in pursuing this career!
This will help you prepare for your Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) or Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technician (ExCPT).
Download PTCB Flashcards Test Prep and it will offer you free study material that you can review and study anywhere and anytime!
PTCB Flashcards Test Prep Flashcards will help you pass your Exams, or you can try it just for Fun!
Providing everything you need to pass the CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator) certification exam, this app will test your knowledge and help for your exam to pass and is designed for professionals studying forensics exams and for the professionals needing the skills to identify an intruder's footprints and properly gather necessary evidence to prosecute.
-The only app for CHFI, provides 100% coverage of all exam objectives
Key Words: CHFI, Computer hacking exam, Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator, CHFI 312-49
All questions have been formulated to reflect the current best practice and evidenced-base, ensuring candidates' knowledge of their field is up-to-date. A detailed explanation is provided for each question, including references to review publications or widely-used textbooks, which allow detailed follow-up on the issues discussed.
Key words: FRCR Final Part 2a, Radilogy, Radiologists, FRCR Revision papers, Final FRCR PartA
You can test your Radiological physics with this app. This app mainly targets the radiology trainees who are preparing for First FRCR Physics exam to improve and enhance the understanding of key concepts in medical physics and radiation protection.
MCQs for First FRCR offers the most comprehensive coverage of the topics covered in the new First Fellowship of Royal College of Radiology (FRCR) examination, which includes newly-added topics such as ultrasound and magnetic resonance.