* Quiz: Questions about where they are located the bodies and body parts, bones, muscles, organs like the heart, digestive system, etc.
* Training: Similar to the previous mode but the application does not ask questions, click anywhere and tell you his name.
This application can be zoom on images to see details of photographs.
This educational game gray anatomy is aimed at primary school children. The preschool children can play too. If you are in college studying medicine may this application is too simple for you but you can use the difficult level is ready to doctors, nurses or people interested in learning more about the human body. such as muscles, bones, teeth, digestive system, brain, human cell, etc.
Valid from childhood / elementary / secondary school to university.
This application is used to learn all the bones and muscles of the body in a fun way. It is very educational because in addition to learning to speak in Spanish English you learn because you can play by selecting as the language English, this way you learn words in English for children to be bilingual and know the human anatomy in Spanish and English.
¿Cómo lo hacemos?
Partimos de la técnica, aprender es divertido, creamos aplicaciones interactivas y multimedia, de forma gratuita y accesible para todo el mundo donde el gran ganador son los niños. Sin embargo esto es un gran reto y necesitamos de tu apoyo, requerimos recursos para el diseño y desarrollo de nuevas aplicaciones.
Partes del Cuerpo
Un juego simple pero muy útil, por medio de esta aplicación el niño reconocerá y aprenderá las diferentes partes que conforman su cuerpo. Esta serie de ejercicios se pueden repetir cuantas veces sea necesario por medio de una serie de botones fáciles de reconocer dentro de la aplicación.
With this free educational app, you will learn more than 75 different human body parts both visually and with accompanying audio files. This is the most comprehensive mobile app of its type on Internet.
There is an enjoyable card game to reinforce what you have learned.
3 different levels according to word difficulty and popularity.
(Easy, Medium, Hard)
Optimized for mobile phones and tablets.
Please vote for us and write your comments so that we can develop this free app better with more features.
# Human Anatomy.
# A part of Human Anatomy
# Articular Capsule
# Metacarpal Bones
# Capitate Bone
# Trapezium Bone
# Metatarsal Bones
# Navicular Bone
# Carotid Canal
# External Acoustic Meatus
# External Occipital Protuberance
# Foramen Magnum
# Foramen Ovale
# Frontal Bone
# Hyoid Bone
# Hypoglossal Canal
# Lambdoid Suture
# Mandibular Fossa
# Mastoid Foramen
# Mastoid Process
# Median Palatine Suture
# Occipital Bone
# Occipital Condyle
# Parietal Bone
# Sagittal Suture
# Sphenoid Bone
# Costal Cartilage
# True Ribs
# False Ribs
Discover the human body like never before:
Select each organ, rotate it, find out interesting details and study it virtually, viewing it from all angles.
● Learn with curricular content and exercises about:
- The respiratory system / The circulatory system / The digestive system
- The excretory system / The nervous system / The skeleton
- The muscular system /The male and female reproductive systems
● View individual, realistic anatomic reproductions of each of the body’s organs.
● Take a fascinating journey inside the human body to learn about the most important functions:
- Digestion / Breathing / Circulation.
- Excretion / Nerve impulses.
● Test your knowledge with fun exercises that will help you study and evaluate what you have learned.
● The content of this application for students from 11- 18 years of age is completely curricular. Content is available in English and Spanish. Hundreds of schools around the world are already learning with ARLOON!
● Learning Outcomes:
- Cognitive Development
- Critical Thinking
- Engagement and Usability
- Creative Development
- Life Skills
- Academic Relevance
● Acquisition of21st-century skills:
- Scientific: anatomical terminology
- Digital: studying with new technology
- Learning and interacting with the physical world using Augmented Reality
- Learning to learn: experimenting and actively searching for answers to promote self-learning
- Linguistic: building multilingual vocabulary (English and Spanish)
- 5 stars certificated app by Educational App Store (December 2014)
- Learning Best Practice Award (October 2014)
- Winner of the Academics' Choice Smart Media Award (July 2014)
- 2nd prize winner of the “La CaixaEmprendedores XXI” awards for entrepreneurs (June 2014)
- Winner of the first Lanzadera business incubator program (May 2013)
“There cannot be a teenager around who would not find it absolutely fascinating, hilarious and just a little bit gruesome in pointing a device at their school friends to see how their guts work. It’s a really clever way to “hook” learners in to accidently learning the gross anatomy of the human body.It is far more rewarding and will provide far deeper learning and retainment of knowledge by the user when compared against purely using physical written or rote learning, even via a video or television programme, as they are choosing what they are learning.
Overall a very engaging, scientifically sound and visually pleasing app that any Biology teacher really should have in their arsenal of pedagogical weaponry to engage learners in a very memorable way.”
Simon Withey, Teaching Consultant at Educational App Store
Each flashcard has two sides, one illustrates the human anatomy with the parts numbered, and the other illustrates the parts with the terms.
Go to menu to choose one of the human body systems or gross anatomy or tap on the flashcards to see the parts of the systems more detailed. For example, in muscular systems you can find anterior, posterior flashcards, head and neck anatomy.
In gross anatomy, flashcards of the eye, ear, mouth and teeth are available in details.
- The flashcards of the muscular system, nervous system, digestive system, urinary system, reproductive system, respiratory system, skeletal system.
- More detailed flashcards of the eye anatomy, ear anatomy, mouth and teeth anatomy in gross anatomy.
- The parts and organs of the systems like heart anatomy, head and neck anatomy, kidney anatomy and more
- Anterior, posterior and lateral views of the anatomy systems.
- Two sided diagrams one of which indicates the organs with numbers, the other indicates with the terms.
- Colourful and educational contents.
How to use this application:
When you open the anatomy flashcards app, you see the muscular system at first. Tap on menu to see the other systems: Muscular System, Skeletal System, Cardiovascular System, Digestive System, Nervous System, Respiratory System, Reproductive System, Urinary System, Lymphatic System, and Gross Anatomy.
Lets say you choose the Skeletal System. Firstly, you see a card illustrating the whole human skeleton system. Each bone is coloured differently and numbered. Tap once to turn it to the other side where the bones are indicated with their names.
With the left arrow on the bottom of the screen, the next cards can be viewed. Second card of the Skeleton system illustrates the whole skeleton system from the posterior side. After that card, there are the cards of the head, torso, arms & legs, feet, and hands successively. Then, go to menu to select another system or continue to view other cards with the left arrow.
You can see the order of the cards on cards menu. To view specific card, use this menu.
To get started, print any of the images from the “Target Library” inside the app, accessible from the Main Menu. Once printed, place the image on any flat surface, scan the image with your device and watch your 4D Experience come to life.
Through this free app and a simple printed image, Anatomy 4D transports students, teachers, medical professionals, and anyone who wants to learn about the body into an interactive 4D experience of human anatomy. Visually stunning and completely interactive, Anatomy 4D uses augmented reality and other cutting edge technologies to create the perfect vehicle for 21st century education.
So much more than an app, the Anatomy 4D experience takes viewers on a journey inside the human body and heart, revealing the spatial relationships of our organs, skeleton, muscles, and body systems. This simple-to-use 3-dimensional learning environment is great for use in the classroom, or anytime.
Designed by DAQRI, the Anatomy 4D app enables you to:
• Learn about and explore the human body and heart in intricate detail
• Highlight various organ systems individually, so for instance, you can focus on just the skeletal, muscular, or respiratory system
• Change the view back and forth between a male and female body
• Zoom in to experience each organ or body part in-depth
• Use new image targets including the new heart target (this new app release still supports the original image target)
• Get inspired about human anatomy!
LEARN TO READ AND WRITE AN EASY AND FUN WAY .
IF YOUR CHILD IS SMALL BUT VERY INTELLIGENT , THIS TOOL YOU SERVE AS EARLY STIMULATION AND APPROACH THE ABILITY TO READ FASTER .
Syllables IDENTIFIES WITH AUDIBLE EXAMPLES AND ILLUSTRATIONS IN ADDITION TO AN EXERCISE OF LEARNING . PERFECT FOR SPECIFIC syllables OR TALK IN SPANISH LANGUAGE
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
Human Anatomy EvoBooks presents the key systems of human body with amazing tools to guide you through lessons prepared by experienced teachers. Detailed organs and animated 3D graphics with full interactivity resources:
12 featured systems:
What you get now:
- Create richer lessons, that are both interactive and fun
- Improve upon the understanding of key concepts
- Students can use it to study, as books
- Teachers can use it to display content in the classroom
-- Features and tools:
o The latest generation of 3D Graphics
- Browse freely through highly detailed and enriched objects
- Display many animated objects
o Guided lesson system with complementary content
- High quality text to explain the content
- Single touch system that moves through the lesson
La lectura no es un juego pero tus hijos podrán aprender a leer de manera entretenida e interactiva con Aprender a Leer.
Consta de cuatro apartados para educar a los niños en el mundo de la lectura:
- Introducción a la Lectura, donde se educa la construcción de las sílabas para aprender a leer.
- Vocabulario. Con distintas secciones que se irán completando:
Aprender a leer como se escriben los diferentes Animales,
Aprender a leer como se escriben las Prendas de vestir,
Aprender a leer como se escriben las Formas,
Aprender a leer como se escriben los Instrumentos musicales,
- Reglas ortográficas. Una herramienta necesaria en la educacion para aprender a leer y escribir de manera eficaz.
Gracias de antemano del equipo C&C - Carrión Castillo
An extensive setup menu allows to adapt the game to the pace and degree of knowledge of each person. You can activate funny sound effects that will make little ones feel more motivated.
With the full version has many additional games: European and Spanish geography, bones of the human body, verbs and vocabulary in English, and so on. And for smaller games to learn to read and write.
You can download the full version here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.quiztouch
You can select four fun games in which the child through images must select the correct text.
An extensive menu of the game settings to adapt to the pace and degree of knowledge of each child. You can activate funny sound effects that will make the little ones feel more motivated. The application is highly interactive: the images can be moved or resized.
An extensive setup menu allows to adapt the game to the pace and degree of knowledge of each person. You can activate funny sound effects that will make little ones feel more motivated. The application is highly interactive: the images can be moved or resized.
You can configure more than ten features to adapt to your preferences and learning pace.
You can choose between several ways to display the clock.
Ideal for teachers, parents and children.
It can operate in learning mode or practice mode, there are four different exercises.
You can practice with analog clock or digital clock. You can select the classic time of 12 hours or 24 hours modern style.
You can adjust the questions to be made using pre-defined time intervals, whole hours, half hours, quarter hours, five minutes or a minute.
You can activate fun sound effects, statistics of success and self-help in practical exercises.
It has a large menu that lets you adjust settings to each individual learning pace.
You can move and resize the maps to suit all mobile screens.
You can fully customize the look to suit your tastes.
It has funny sound effects to make the game more fun.
With JQuedada can:
Scheduling events from the mobile.
Create an event and propose performing dates.
Invite others to participate in the event. On each date, you can vote if you can, if you can not or if you do not know and leave a comment.
Vote for your preferred dates.
View votes of an event.
View the votes summary of an event.
Delete an event.
Choose to use the application in Spanish or English.
Tags: Meeting, Social, Date, Groups, Scheduling, Doodle, Pool, Rate, Calendar
-The bones of the human body
-U.S. states and their capitals
-The Spanish provinces
-Countries and capitals of Europe
-The landforms of Europe
-The landforms of Spain
Children can learn to read through more than 200 images spread over two levels of difficulty. You can choose from over 10 fonts for children get used to reading different fonts. There are also games to learn to write and pronounce in English the numbers, days of the week, months of the year, etc..
There are also games that let you practice your English with more than 200 vocabulary words and more than 400 verbs.
The application is highly configurable to adapt the learning at your pace and skill level. It is also highly interactive, featuring images and maps that you can scroll and zoom to your liking. It has fun sound effects and animations that will delight children.