Tomando como punto de partida tu posición actual, podrás ver las paradas más próximas, consultar los tiempos de espera o los itinerarios de las líneas.
La aplicación te permite conocer cómo llegar a pie hasta la parada deseada sobre un mapa y obtener la ruta en formato texto y con indicaciones de sentido, pudiendo obtener incluso una vista panorámica de la parada seleccionada.
Se podrá consultar igualmente las líneas existentes para llegar a lugares como: Aeropuerto, estaciones de tren, estaciones de metro, playas o universidad.
Si una parada forma parte de tu lista de paradas favoritas, bastarán dos pulsaciones para que consultes el tiempo que tendrás que esperar para que llegue tu autobús. Fácil y rápido.
Al principio puede que tengas alguna duda. Consulta la ayuda para comprender el funcionamiento y familiarizarte con las distintas opciones que tienes a tu disposición.
(*) Para un uso normal se recomienda las siguientes especificaciones:
- Versión 4.0 o superior del sistema operativo
- Un mínimo de 512 Mb de memoria
Si los dispositivos no cumplen con ellas, puede que se aprecie lentitud al mostrar las opciones de pantalla y en la respuesta de las consultas.
Bizkaibusek aukera ematen dizu Bizkaiko udalerrietan eta Araba eta Gipuzkoako batzuetan zehar autobusez egin behar dituzun zure bidaiei buruzko informaziora era errazean iristeko.
Abiapuntu moduan une horretan duzun kokapena hartuta hurbilen dauden geldilekuak ikusteko eta itxaroteko aldiak eta lineen ibilbideak kontsultatzeko aukera izango duzu.
Aplikazioak, mapa baten gainean, nahi duzun geldilekuraino oinez iristeko eta testu formatuan eta noranzkoen azalpenekin ibilbidea eskuratzeko aukera emango dizu; hori ez ezik, hautatu duzun geldilekuaren ikuspegi panoramikoa lor dezakezu.
Halaber, besteak beste ondoko toki hauetara iristeko egon dauden lineei buruzko kontsultak egin daitezke: aireportua, tren geltokiak, metro geltokiak, hondartzak edo unibertsitateak.
Geldileku bat zuk lehenetsita dituzun geldilekuen zerrendan azaltzen bada nahiko izango da bitan sakatzea autobusa iritsi arte itxaron beharko duzun denboraren berri izateko. Erraza eta azkarra.
Hasieran gerta daiteke dudaren bat edukitzea. Kontsulta ezazu laguntza funtzionamendua ulertzeko eta eskura dituzun aukera guztiekin ohitzeko.
(*) Aplikazioa normal erabiltzeko, espezifikazio hauek gomendatzen dira:
- Sistema eragilea: 4.0 bertsioa edo berriagoa
- Memoria: gutxienez, 512 Mb
Espezifikazio horiek betetzen ez badituzte, gerta daiteke gailuak motelago aritzea pantailako aukerak erakusteko eta kontsulten erantzuna emateko.
Bizkaibus is an easy way for you to access the information you need to travel by bus around Bizkaia and it also serves some towns in Araba and Gipuzkoa.
Using your current position as your starting point, you will be able to see the closest stops, check waiting times or the routes of the different lines.
The app will show you how to reach your stop on foot on a map and you can obtain the route in text format and indicating the direction, and you can even see a panoramic view of the selected stop.
You can also check which line to use to reach places including the airport, train stations, Metro underground stations, beaches or university.
If a stop is on your list of favourite stops, you just have to tap it twice to see how long you will have to wait for your bus. Easy and quick.
You might need some help at first. Just check the Help section to understand how it works and get used to the different options available.
(*) The following specifications are recommended to run correctly:
- Version 4.0 or above of the operating system
- At least 512 Mb of memory
If the devices do not meet those specs, the app may run slowly when displaying screen options and responding to queries.
You will always have update special services, the schedule/timetable is obtained by connecting directly with the Metro Bilbao Webpage.
This is a free app with ads, but if you prefer we also have a "Pro" version WITHOUT advertising.
With this APP you can also:
- Have a history of recent searches (with option to delete for privacy)
- View the map of the metro lines and areas
- Check the current fares
- View fares and schedules about parkings
- Get customer service offices phones numbers and opening hours
- View station information (location, exits, opening hours ...)
And it is also available in Spanish, German, Catalan, Korean, Basque, French, Galician, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian and Russian.
Note: This APP is totally foreign and independent Metro Bilbao SA and is not an official app, designs, logos, text and/or graphics outside that may appear on this APP belong to their respective owners.
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
-Real waiting times
-Lines ( Regular, Local District, Night Bus)
-Stops, Route Mapa and times.
- Geolocation bus.
- Live NYC Subway Timing for 1/2/3/4/5/6/S/L lines
- Live MTA Alerts, Delays, Status for all lines
- 24/7 Schedules for ALL Subway lines (Offline!)
- GPS-Enabled Street and Subway Map of NYC (Offline!)
- Every Bus Stop and Route Map (Offline!)
- Official MTA Subway Map (Offline!)
- Fare Calculator: know just how much to add to your MetroCard
- Automatic Closest Stop shows trains arriving where you are
- Automatic Widget shows train times on your Home Screen
- Favorite Stations
- Click any station to show arriving trains
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S4
Includes the following features:
* Remaining time for the next subway/tram to reach the station.
* A map to consult both your current position, like the nearest stations and exits.
* Check timetables from another day or hour.
* List of favorite stations.
This application gets the schedules from the Internet, from the information provided by Metro Bilbao and EuskoTren. The given information by this app is merely indicative, not adapting to delays, incidents or changes to the regular schedule.
This application has nothing to do with Metro Bilbao nor EuskoTren.
Developed by Alex Eguia and Tenzing Urbegi.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop!
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels, Lisbon, Amsterdam/Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Step-by-step instructions for your journey in realtime
* Get a notification when it's time to get off at your stop
* Live disruption notifications
- New York: MTA, MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, NJT & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH, Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, LA Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / LADOT
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
Essential day to day application for locals, tourists, students, Erasmus, business visits ...
- | Metro de Madrid |
GPS Metro Station Finder.
Real time journey calculator.
Schematic and geographic network map including
Fares and Schedules.
Travel Pass remainder
- | Bus EMT |
Waiting time and distance of the Bus (BETA).
Bus Line Maps.
- | Cercanías Madrid |
Real time journey calculator.
Map of the Madrid commuter network.
- | Support |
Android 2.3 to 4.x
VBB-app “Bus & Train”: route planner and mobile ticketing for public transport in Berlin and Brandenburg
The VBB-app contains all timetables for over 1,000 regional transport, S-Bahn (suburban train), U-Bahn (subway), tram, bus and ferry lines with more than 13,000 stops – in reliable quality.
New features (August 2014 release)
- pop-up, which gives an advice that mobile tickets are always valid immediately
- position function for start position when buying a handyticket now available
- new registration website
- bicycle tickets now available at all devices
- no more crashes when buying a 4-trip-ticket
Route planner – personal and up-to-date
Calculating your routes is a piece of cake – from your current location to a train station, stop, address or place of interest (POI). The location function automatically determines the best connection based on the stops in the surrounding area, and the walking distance to the stop is displayed on the integrated map or directly in the image.
Connecting time, disabled access, direct connections, bike transport or transport restrictions can all be tailored to your requirements.
Incidentally, you can also select contact details from your Smartphone address book as the starting point or destination and send your details via email, SMS or Facebook, or export the details into your Smartphone calendar.
Is my bus or train on time?
The timetables are updated every week, so you’re always kept in the loop, including when it comes to construction sites and special transport or timetable changes.
If there are disruptions, the app will inform you of delays, connections and special events. To-the-minute forecasts, so-called real-time data, is available for most train lines (including the Berlin S-Bahn suburban train), trams and buses in Brandenburg, and preparations are already being made to display the current arrival and departure times for services run by Berlin transport companies and other transport companies in Brandenburg.
No loose change, no queues: Mobile tickets anytime, anywhere
You can now obtain all major VBB tickets, from extension tickets (Anschlussfahrausweis), to individual fares, to day and small-group day and bicylcle tickets, via app. All you need to do is register for “HandyTicket Deutschland”, and you can purchase tickets for instant travel within Berlin and Brandenburg. You can choose between direct debit, credit card and prepaid payment.
The Touch & Travel process already in operation as part of DB’s intercity rail service also enables you to get travelling via the “Bus & Train” VBB app!
Information on the access rights required for this app:
Some access rights are needed in order to use the app to its full extent. Calendar data, contact data, and the camera on the mobile are only used to perform these functions.
Please help us improve this app by sending suggestions and information to info@VBB.de.
Realtime rail and bus predictions and DC Metro map directly from WMATA (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority), serving Washington DC, Northern Virgina and Maryland.
-Realtime DC Metro Rail predictions (Next Train) for every Metro station in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Realtime DC Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for every Metro bus stop in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Location based Metro station finder to locate Metro stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for DC Metro rail stations and bus stops.
-Save commonly used Metro stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Look up DC Metro bus stop predictions directly by the bus stop number.
-View the day's full bus schedule for your bus stop.
-Check to see if WMATA is broadcasting any rail alerts or disruptions.
-Access the WMATA DC Metro rail map to plan your Washington Metro route.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-Live twitter feed for dcmetro
-More intelligent interface than DC Metro Transit app
-And of course, FREE
-Best Washington Metro app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/DcMetroAndBus
I am so Happy to present this application for you, which is the result of my hard work for 4 weeks. Typing the database alone took more than 3 weeks. If you like this application please give a good rating and share it with your friends as they too can utilize this(share app button is available in this application). If the application does not work in your device please don't give a poor rating instead send me a mail at "email@example.com".Thank You.
If you like this application please give a good rating and share it with friends in Facebook. Click the link below. Thank You.
If you find this Application useful, You may pay me some money by recharging my mobile (07560983431- Idea Kerala Circle) with any amount as You wish.
There are lots of apps that give Bus Routes, but this is the only app that also gives time.
It tells you at what time the next bus arrives at the stop you are waiting.
I hope his app helps all Delhiites and reduces time wasted on waiting for Buses.
This app also has user reporting feature.
Please press 'Inside Bus Button' when you are inside the bus to inform others current location of buses
Please rate this app if you like it.
Also in case of any error in timings pls notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org
DTC bus timings are subject to change without any notification. Please use it as per your discretion
Since launching in late 2013, the app has been downloaded over 300,000 times across all platforms and is being used by Arriva customers on a daily basis. It also now provides real-time updates for all of the Arriva Bus fleet. So, in a situation when things are unfortunately not running to plan, you can use the app to know when and how we can still get you to your destination.
Find out more at www.arrivabus.co.uk/app
This will help you plan how to get from A to B. It can detect where you are and plan from there, or you can tell it where you want your journey to begin. It will work from postcodes, bus stop name, or place names.
This will default to your current location, but you can set it to show any starting point, and it will show you a map of your route with the buses actually moving along the route.
It will either use your current location or you can input a different bus stop to start from, and it will tell you the time of the next bus from that bus stop.
In this section you will be able to manage favourite places and trips.
This will link you through to the Arriva m-ticket app, which will enable you to buy tickets on your mobile phone.
You can also find the best Metro route of many other cities in the world!
The main features are:
- Metro (several cities):
. Fast math calculations in order to find the best route between 2 stations. You can choose among several Metro networks: Madrid, Barcelona, New York, London, Paris, Rome, etc.... "Metro+" shows you the aprox. time to complete the route. Nearest Metro station search (not for all Metro maps).
The best route is calculated on the Metro plan tapping both stations (start and destination) or selecting them from the menu "Route". This section has got its own favourites and the best route can also be viewed on a list.
This option does not requiere Internet.
- Metro de Madrid:
. Best route within the Metro de Madrid network. Just select start and end station, time and date (optional) and Metro+ will provide the best itineray. You can add favourites and widgets.
. Network status (+widget), disruptions and news
. 1 way fare
. Map that shows your location and all Metro de Madrid stations. Tapping one station, Metro+ shows you the distance between you and the selected station plus extra information, like pictures, etc... You can also enter a postal address or POI and the distance would be calculated between this entered location and the station. Optional: Metro+ can alert you with notifications of proximity alerts using vibration, LED (if supported) and text notification when you approach the station (100 m.) or go away from this radious.
. List of stations in 10 km. radious from your location. You can tap a Metro station for more info.
. List of all Metro lines (including Metro Ligero and Metro Sur). Tap a station for info.
. Fares, phone signal,..
. Official maps
- Widgets: best route & lines status
- Cercanías (local trains):
. Official Renfe Cercanías app built-in in Metro+: timetable, best route, disruptions, news... (for Madrid and other spanish cities).
- Madrid EMT buses:
. List of all EMT lines, schematic departure & return maps with itinerary and timetable. Also the paths on a Google map
. Waiting times: Provided in real time for all the bus stops (thousands). Just enter the code/number stop and Metro+ will indicate what (line and destination) bus is next that is approaching. You can add favourites, view the picture of the stop, etc... Also you can see the selected stop on a map with traffic status. If you tap on the bus icon, Metro+ shows you the distance between you and the stop. If you enter a postal address or POI, the distance will be between this location and the stop. Optional: Notification of proximity alert when approaching the selected bus stop (100 m).
. EMT disruptions.
- Widget: waiting times for all stops.
. List that shows the nearest bus stops from your location (3 km.) + info of every stop.
. Map & all bus stops + info.
- Urban buses of localities within the "Comunidad de Madrid" like Móstoles, Alcorcón, Fuenlabrada, Alcobendas, etc...
- Suburban buses:
. All lines & maps, itinerary and timetable.
. Complete Info of every line.
- Total route:
. Best route between two locations taking into account different public transports, waking, etc. You can add favourites and widgets from here. Also you can check the route on a map. Total route is the ultimate way to get the best and fastest route.
- Map with bicycle lanes in Madrid.
- Spanish & English.
- Link to "Metro+" chat (Social network & Community for "Metro+" users).
- Lost and Found section
- The main transit means of DC in just one app: bus and rail.
- See the schedules of bus and rail at any stop.
- Easily calculates the best route to your destination: your home, work or anywhere else.
- Discover the routes of all bus or rail lines in DC.
- Quickly access to most used stops and consult the schedules, thanks to the list of favourites.
- Check the latest news of bus and rail to be always informed of any incidence affecting DC public transit.
- "Nice layout!"
- "It's fantastic i spot it right on time"
- "Makes riding metro much easier..."
The art of archery is primarily mental. Your aim must be delicate, your responses quick: tilt your mobile to get a fix on the target, keep it steady, and then strike--with a tap of your finger. Sound simple? It's not. The game responds to the slightest tremor from your phone's motion sensor, so finding your target and holding it can be a serious challenge, particularly as the wind resistance and your distance from the target increase, and your time allotment shrinks.
The game is divided into several episodes. Each one consists of 15 levels. Every time you pass a level, you'll be rewarded with stars demonstrating your achievement. As you move forward, you'll notice the game poses steeper and steeper challenges for you, in terms of time, distance, and wind. But if you don't give in, you can refine your skills to those of a true Archer Master.
The game can be installed on the SD Card.
★ IMPORTANT NOTE!! This first version is only compatible with the following screen resolutions:
- 800 x 480 (Nexus One/S, Samsung Galaxy S, HTC Desire, etc.)
- 854 x 480 (Motorola Droid, Motorola Droid X, etc.)
- 960 x 540 (HTC Sensation, Motorola Atrix, etc.)
More screen resolutions will be supported in future versions. Stay tuned!
If you detect bugs on devices with a compatible resolution, please send us an email with a description to email@example.com and we'll try to fix it ASAP.
Tested on the following devices:
HTC Desire Z
HTC Desire HD
Samsung Galaxy S
Archer Master has been developed by Quoders Mobile. An independent development studio based in Spain.
We love feedback! Please send us your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your support.
With Madrid Bus you only have to tell the application where do you want to go. The application will calculate the best route based on: the origin position, distance to nearest bus stop and the time of next bus.
The points of origin and destination are specified by entering an address or place, pointing on map or allowing MadridBus to geolocalize you. It's that simple.
What can I do with Madrid Bus?
- Real time information of the bus arrival (Powered by EMT)
- Easily calculates the best route to your destination.
- Discover the routes of all Madrid Bus lines in Madrid.
- See the schedule of any stop.
- Easily locate any bus stop using StreetView.
- It's night and you have to go home? Have a look to all the schedules and stops of the night lines.
- Quickly access to most used bus stops and consult the schedules, thanks to the list of favorites.
- Check the latest news.
- Haven't you got Internet on your mobile? It doesn't matter, the app works offline and show you estimated time arrival*
And all this in your preferred language: Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese.
Download it now and find out everything about Madrid Bus.
* When your device is not connected to Internet the app shows estimated time arrival, please take into account they are not exact times due to the traffic and other circumstances.