Die App verfügt derzeit über die Rettungspunkte in Baden-Württemberg, Bayern, Brandenburg, Hessen, Niedersachsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Saarland, Sachsen-Anhalt und Schleswig-Holstein sowie Aschaffenburg, Bonn, Cuxhaven, Frankfurt(Main), Hagen, Königswinter, Remscheid und dem Sauerland. Der Datenbestand wird laufend erweitert.
Der Wald bietet Spaziergängern, Joggern, Mountainbikern, Reitern, Wanderern, Kletterern, Geocachern und spielenden Kindern einen wichtigen Erholungsraum.
Forstwirte, Forstwirtschaftsmeister, Revierförster, Forstamtsleiter, Inspektionsbeamte, Waldbesitzer, Jäger und Treiber, Einschlagsunternehmer, Forsteinrichter, Holzeinkäufer und Holztransporteure sind im Wald professionell unterwegs.
Der Feuerwehr, der Polizei und den Sanitätern sind die einzelnen Rettungspunkte und die Anfahrtswege bekannt, so dass sie bei der Nennung des nächsten Rettungspunktes schnelle Hilfe im Wald leisten können.
Bei Verortung des Smartphone durch Satellitenempfang (GPS):
• Grafische Darstellung der eigenen Position in Bezug zu den umliegenden Rettungspunkten
• Anzeige der aktuellen Koordinaten der eigenen Position
• Bezeichnung, Entfernung und Richtungsanzeige zum ausgewählten Rettungspunkt
Bei Netzempfang des Smartphone (GSM):
• Darstellung von topografischem Kartenmaterial und Luftbild
• Anruf bei den Rettungskräften mit Voreinstellung (112)
Leider können die Android-Versionen 2.3.x seit der Version 1.0.16 nicht mehr unterstützt werden, da unser Karten-Dienstleister diese Versionen abgekündigt hat. Wir bitten dies zu entschuldigen!
Smartphone-Hüllen und magnetische Gegenstände können die Sensoren des Smartphone beeinflussen und folglich die Funktionalität der App beeinträchtigen.
Die Rettungspunktedaten der App sind Eigentum der Datenlieferanten, der Anwender erhält das nicht ausschließliche und nicht übertragbare Nutzungsrecht.
Get the best mobile browser for Android. Opera looks great, loads pages super fast, and keeps you safe on the web.
Sync and share: Do more with Opera for Android. Now, you can sync your phone’s tabs and bookmarks with your tablet or computer. It’s easier than ever to take all that you find fun, interesting or just plain entertaining on the web with you. And, you can easily share your bookmarks with anyone on the web.
Search instantly, anywhere: Opera has just made searching even simpler. Depending on your device, either swipe up from the bottom edge in any app or long-press the home button to search the web. It's a quick, new way to search.
Stay online: Opera’s revamped Opera Turbo gets you online faster, even on slow or congested networks. If you are on a limited or a pay-as-you-go data plan, you can download more content, faster than ever, while staying within your plan’s limits.
Keep it private: Use Opera’s private-browsing mode to go anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace on your device.
Stay up to date: The Discover feature brings you the latest news, tech, sports and other content from world-leading magazines and newspapers, right in the browser.
Organize your web: Speed Dial keeps the sites you love close at hand. Add your favorites simply by clicking the plus (+) symbol or click the heart icon to add pages directly to Speed Dial while you browse.
Download Opera for free and get all this:
- An interface that’s light, uncluttered, bright and easy to use
- Smart elements, like automatic page-sizing, that make browsing easier
- A stable, compatible app — more sites work better than ever in Opera
This is our fastest browser, designed for the most popular Android smartphones, including devices from Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson and LG, among many more.
If your device is not compatible with the latest version of Opera browser, try Opera Mini for Android (http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.mini.native).
Established in Scandinavia in 1994, Opera is the independent choice for those who care about quality and design in their web browser.
Enjoying Opera? +1 us on Google+!
Discover more at http://opera.com/mobile/
Keep in touch:
Twitter – http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – http://facebook.com/opera/
Instagram – http://instagram.com/operabrowser/
The Android Wear app is the link to Android wearables. Control voice action preferences, adjust notification settings, and configure devices.
Learn more about Android wearables at http://www.android.com/wear/ .
Share suggestions, ask questions, and connect with Android Wear users from around the world at https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-wear .
UPDATES: You may have noticed I haven't updated this for ages. Sorry. I bought a Nexus 4 and so I don't need this any more and don't have motivation to update it. A possible alternative is TextSecure which is free and based on the same code as this, plus it encrypts your texts!
This is the stock messaging (SMS & MMS) app from Android 4.1 Jellybean! The biggest improvements Google made in Jellybean are a new widget, photos in the notifications and a better recipient interface.
Remember to disable your existing SMS app's notifications or you will get two notifications for each message.
Please test the app to make sure it can send and receive messages correctly before relying on it! Test it a lot! Also if you are upgrading from the ICS version, PLEASE read the recent changes.
If you appreciate this and my other totally free stock apps, consider sending me some money (via paypal)! I'm poor and hungry and it takes a long time to do this!
* Some incomplete phone numbers in the ComposeMessageActivity are deleted when you go to enter the message. I found the cause of this but there is not much I can do.
* Contact photos may not sync properly. According to one user this is expected behaviour and it is basically Facebook's fault.
* Widget is flickery when it loads. I looked into it. Can't find problem; may be Samsung's bug since it doesn't happen in emulator.
* Widget "Show more conversations" button goes to the compose message activity instead of the message list. This is very weird.
* SMS notifications might be unreliable for you. Test it a lot!
* MMS doesn't work at all right now.
★★★★★ Best Mobile Web Browser on Android Market
★★★★★ Over 100,000,000 downloads on Android and iOS
In the Press
“…it’s a great, simple browser that feels more at home on a touchscreen device than pretty much anything else you’ll try.” – Lifehacker
Dolphin Browser's Gestures and sidebars make web surfing fast, intuitive and fun while on the go. - USA Today
★ Gesture : Access the web by creating a personal Gesture (symbol) to you use the most.
★ Sonar: Dolphin for Android listens and lets you use your voice to search, share on your favorite social networks, bookmark favorite website and navigate.
★ Flash support: Best gaming and video experience with flash player enabled only with Dolphin
★ Tabbed browsing: No need to toggle between screens, tabbed browsing lets you browse as if you are on desktop.
★ Add-ons: With add-ons such as Dolphin Screen Cut, Web to Pdf, Alexa Rank, you can enjoy best services all for free with Dolphin.
★ Download: Download files with lightning speed. You can also download HTML5 and Flash videos from buzzfeed, Vine, Hulu and more with our add-ons.
★ Sync: Sync your history, bookmarks, passwords and open tabs easily across Android, iPhone, iPad and desktop browsers including Chrome, Firefox and Safari, using Dolphin Connect ***
★ Share: Tweet, Post to Facebook, grab any content and share them, or save it directly to Evernote.
★ Speed dials: Add most visited websites as speed dials to your home screen. And organize them easily with one touch access.
★ Themes: Customize theme colors and wallpapers to make Dolphin your own
★ Web App Store: The all-new Dolphin web app store offers access to the most popular web sites so you never have to leave the browser. Choose from over 200 web apps, including Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, Amazon and more.
Note: For Android 4.0 and above, Dolphin Jetpack is now included within Dolphin Browser for Android.
***Download Dolphin extensions to sync bookmarks and send web pages between your mobile and desktop:
We love hearing from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and rate us today!
Join Dolphin Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/DolphinFans
Follow Dolphin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DolphinBrowser
• Live on the bleeding edge: Try out our latest features. (They'll be rough around the edges!)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Dev alongside other channels of Chrome for Android.
An OBD II engine ECU diagnostics tool that uses a cheap bluetooth ELM / OBD adapter to connect to your car OBD2 engine management system
Some features include:
* Shows and Resets engine fault codes / DTC trouble codes stored in your car
* Can export map/track log files to Google Earth KML / CSV
* Engine performance data(0 to 60, 0-100, quarter mile, etc) (full version)
* Head up Display / GPS HUD mode perfect for checking your speed at night
* Data Logging functions including web upload and file logging, you can even upload data to your own web server from sensors you choose
* Customisable dashboard with theme support - setup the dashboard with the gauges and dials that you want
* Can help you fix your car and helps keep car repair costs down!
* Turbo Boost gauge support for VW vehicles (in Pro version only)
* MPG for Petrol/Gasoline vehicles. (Pro version has diesel support)
This is the free/basic version - it lets you get a feel for the application and lets you find out if it works with your vehicle / obd2 adapter combination; but may contain some small bugs including not working on some nissan/chrysler/subaru ECUs. The paid version has support for more vehicles and ECU types, looks a lot nicer, and works with more cars / trucks
The paid version has more features (HorsePower,Torque, 0-60 , quarter mile tests, graph data, map / track views) + no adverts and exra dial/display types! and better ABS / Knock sensor support, Transmission temperature support for some makes of car / trucks (GM / Ford, etc), and Turbo Boost on many more vehicles (including VW)
Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others.
**PLEASE NOTE!** Any reports of hanging or freezing after quitting the app is due to a bug in the HTC Evo 4G and Galaxy Tab, this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Aldiko bluetooth enabled apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix. Please contact their support and encourage them to fix, Thanks!
The pro version supports USB ELM adapters which are use 'Prolific' or 'FTDI' chips
* Update: A freeze/hang workaround has been found after a great amount of effort and is available in the full version in the General Preferences settings!
Help to translate ProxyDroid: http://crowdin.net/project/proxydroid/invite
PLEASE ROOT YOUR DEVICES FIRST
TIPS: Press MENU button to find a "Recover" option that would help you to recover / reset the proxy settings when you get something wrong.
** FEATURES **
1. Support HTTP / HTTPS / SOCKS4 / SOCKS5 proxy
2. Support basic / NTLM / NTLMv2 authentication methods
3. Individual proxy for only one or several apps
4. Multiple profiles support
5. Bind configuration to WIFI's SSID / Mobile Network (2G / 3G)
6. Widgets for quickly switching on/off proxy
7. Low battery and memory consumption (written in C and compiled as native binary)
8. Bypass custom IP address
9. DNS proxy for guys behind the firewall that disallows to resolve external addresses
10. PAC file support (only basic support, thanks to Rhino)
The Ah Counter app has an intuitive interface, one that makes it easy to count different types of filler words and share that information with those around you. A built-in speech timer with per minute counter makes it easy to track speech duration and compare filler word frequency between speakers.
Auto Count is a beta feature, based on voice recognition technology, that will track your filler words when nobody else is around to track them for you. For best results, limit background noise, and speak directly into your phone or tablet's microphone.
Complex protection and safety from all kinds of threats. Quick remote location of the Smartphone with the best solution for you regarding your personal information.
AndroHelm Antivirus Android is in search of harmful programs, privacy breach and 24x7 phishing.
Thus don’t think about any loss or theft and enjoy using your favorite Smartphone because you already have AndroHelm Antivirus Android. Antivirus database update
Anti-Virus & Security Protection
• Minimum requirements for installation and operation
• Protection from harmful applications, viruses and espionage programs
• Scanning upon request and at every installation of the applications
• Remote blocking of the device
• Remote deletion of the mobile device contents
• Remote location of your phone
• Task dispatcher and optimization
• Privacy: “read” action and display of access rights and actions of the installed applications
• Automatic scanning of the applications on signatures and rights
• Filtration of outgoing phone calls
• Economy of the battery: operates only when completing tasks
• The “Device Administrator” function against unauthorized deletion
• Connection with the phone even after SIM-card change
• Sending of SIM-card data after its change when stealing
• Sending of the phone location when switching it on/off
• Actual updates of the antivirus bases
• Performance info
• Backups to Google Drive
• Traffic monitoring
Sms – commands:
• locate – locate your phone by Internet/GPS
• wipe – delete all data
• callme – call to your phone
• siren – remote siren
• lock – lock your phone with password
• unlock – unlock your phone
Structure: password command
• 123 callme
• 123 locate
• 123 lock password 1
■ User Reviews
"Easily the best browser I have ever used. It's fast, voice recognition is awesome, and the entire layout is beautiful. Reminds me of a chrome and dolphin mashup with 10 times the speed. Love this browser keep up the good work :-)" - Ash B
■ All features are FREE for this mini browser
- No more than 1.5s to open a site
- Maintains excellent performance during 10,000+ speed test with an opening speed of less than 1.5s
- Small size with powerful functions
- Never leave process running in background
- Exit completely with one click
- Less memory usage & lower power consumption
- Integrate RSS feed reader by country and category
- Enjoy off-line reading with download function provided by Next View
Convenient and strong extensions bring personalized browser especially for you! More coming soon!
- Customizable home screen for quick accessing to your favorite sites
- Switch between tabs with simple gesture
- Browse the latest news, sports, entertainment and more updates by free subscription
- Various plugin add-ons (Evernote, Facebook, Pocket,QR code, Screenshot, PDF,Auto-refresh,
Translation,private bookmark,Deft pages) to extend functionality without limitation
- Import and sync chrome bookmarks (Need to install Next Sync Plus on Chrome. Sync bookmarks with folders perfectly between Chrome and Next Browser ) link here:https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/eikaoeimlnplikakodlifpagiklbnefj/publish-accepted?hl=en
- Secure browse web in incognito mode
■ We love hearing from you.
Contact us at http://nextbrowser.goforandroid.com and rate us today!
■ Have questions or need help?
■ Use of this app is governed by our Terms of Service
0.5.0 -- Will preserve sent text from session to session (optionally; there is a new button to send text without remembering it); Import/Export settings to a file on SD card (Can import from URL; useful when deploying to many devices with same configuration); add button in zoom control to bring up keyboard; Hungarian translation; no longer prefers to install to SD card because that was causing problems
Messenger for Android™ supports it all in a single app. Additional services are added frequently!
-Share Photos instantly taken by the camera or from your gallery
-Share short Videos taken by the camera
-Record and share audio messages with friends and family
-You can also share your Location and share contacts using Messenger for Android™ multimedia messaging
-Share cool short videos from our Gallery that contains an endless set of cool clips. Celebrities, cartoons, pets and many many more