The application gives moms a simple to use, clickable lists :
- 39 most important things to take to the hospital for Mom
- 15 most important things to take to the hospital for baby
- 54 most important things for your home
Join the ranks of our moms and enjoy your adventure.
Moreover, let's not forget about one of the most important aspects of pregnancy - monitoring the state of baby as well as the state of yours.
With the functionality of our application not only will you be able to count your baby's movements, but also time your contractions and save all the records into history.
Application also provides you with the access to other useful functionality, such as:
- calendar which enables you to add reminders for different important events,
- weight controller for keeping the track of the optimum weight,
- recommended exercises to stay in shape and prepare for labour and additional list of activities to avoid,
- a full check-list of stuff to put in your hospital bag,
- movie generation - take pictures and generate a film with the collected images to check how your baby is growing,
...and much more other useful things to discover with our application!
Tags: pregnancy, pregnancy app, motherhood, mother, labour, baby delivery, baby, calendar
Pregnant women, pre-mom, happy pregnancy story telling Dad
Days of the fetus and the mother / weeks / months, the state information provided by every day
Notes, Notifications, share, widgets, automatic calculation of gestational age
1. widget support (3x1, 2x1, 1x1)
- The main form of discrimination fetus
- Date of birth to the D-day, show age
- Today (day, week, gaewolcha) information display
2. Pregnant daily / weekly / monthly information
- The growth story of the physical condition of the mother and fetus stomach
- Note discrimination fetus looks, Click to enlarge
- Notes, sharing
3. Various pregnancy and birth information
- Early Pregnancy Guide
- Pregnancy nutrition, exercising and mental health
- Pregnancy-related safety Q & A
- Prenatal Guide
- Labor and birth, birth, D-30 days, Poor Circulation
- Birth registration information (birth date, baby Name at birth)
- Notification Settings (due date after registration inform informative about the physical condition of the mother and the growing fetus stomach every day, if you set alerts Dream)
- Development of information display
Fetal growth Apps, App of mandatory pregnancy pregnant!
The Pregnancy Stories (fetus, birth, prenatal)
Know what you can eat and what you can't when you're expecting.
When shopping for food or eating at a restaurant, this handy and informative guide will help you make safe decisions for you and your baby.
- PREGNANCY FOOD GUIDE
Features hundreds of common foods, drinks, and ingredients, along with information on whether the food is safe to consume during pregnancy, and any related benefits or dangers.
- SEARCH BY FOOD, DRINK, INGREDIENT, OR KEYWORD
The Pregnancy Food Guide has an intuitive search function for easy food look-up
- SHOPPING LIST
The Pregnancy Food Guide comes with a convenient shopping list feature. The shopping list functionality is seamlessly integrated into the food guide. If you want to pick up an item while browsing the food guide, simply add it to the shopping list with one touch of a button.
- NO INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED
The Pregnancy Food Guide will always be accessible, even when you don't have internet or mobile access. When you're shopping at a store, you can be sure that you'll have access to all the information in the guide.
There is no time in your child’s life that nutrition is going to be as important as it is right now, when it hasn’t even drawn its first breath.
Proper nutrition and good health are a vital part of having a healthy pregnancy, preventing many major birth defects and decreasing your chance of delivering a premature or low birth weight baby.
Since your baby is obviously incapable of eating by itself at this point in time they are going to get all of the nutrients they need to grow and develop properly from the foods that you eat. That means that you have to make sure that you’re eating enough for both of you-and not just in mean calories either!
For the next nine months the nutrients that you take in are going to have to sustain both your health and that of your fetus, so it’s essential that you make sure you’re getting enough of the necessary vitamins and minerals for both of you.
Your Prenatal Vitamins Aren’t Enough!
Many women read the section above and think, ‘I’m taking my prenatal vitamins like my physician told me, and I’m trying to eat healthy. Do I still have to worry about my nutrition?’
The answer to that is ABSOLUTELY. Prenatal vitamins help, but there is no substitute for proper nutrition during the gestation period. That’s not to say that you shouldn’t take prenatal vitamins.
They will go a long way toward helping to compensate for the necessary nutrients that are all but impossible to get through your food in a day.
There is a reason that prenatal vitamins are called nutritional supplements, however. On their own they’re not sufficient to ensure that your baby grows and develops properly. That’s why it’s vital that you understand what you need to do during your pregnancy to keep both you and baby healthy.
A lot of books on prenatal nutrition throw words like gestational diabetes, frenulum and folic acid around without ever bothering to explain what they are, leaving you scrambling for a dictionary and eventually causing you to give up. After all, if you can't even understand it when you read about it, how on earth are you ever going to do it?!?!
This book is among the first books to be written with the expertise of a medical expert and from the viewpoint of the average, everyday, ordinary, "going to be the one actually getting up in the middle of the night to change the baby's diaper while the obstetrician sleeps peacefully mom".
It's the book on pregnancy nutrition you'll actually understand, explained in stages to make it easy for you to give your baby the best chance at being born healthy and happy.
In this book, you will learn how to:
# The various stages of fetal development
# How nutrition affects how your baby grows
# The role that nutrition plays in determining whether or not your child has a birth defect
# How to have a healthy baby without giving up your favorite foods
# What to do when you can't follow a regular pregnancy “diet”
# How to lose those pregnancy pounds afterward quickly and painlessly, even if you’re nursing
# And a lot MORE!
With this book, anyone can learn what they need to know about pregnancy nutrition. Fetuses need most of the same things that adults do in order to thrive, so the hop from a pre-pregnancy diet to a pregnancy diet to a post-pregnancy diet should be a piece of cake!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $14.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Here's a write-up on why we created this app - http://bit.ly/gl-res-why
We cover various topics like:
• Parenting tips and advice
• Solutions to different parenting challenges
• Useful apps for parents and children
• Cool videos
• Fun/creative ideas for parents and children
• Touching parenting stories
• and a lot more...
About Grand Legacy
At Grand Legacy, we are building products for parents - to solve the many challenges that come with the job description. From sharing your child's memories with your close ones to leveraging today's technology to help with your child's education, we are working on some very interesting initiatives. Want to know more? Request an invite from our website or send us a tweet (@grand_legacy).
Credits: Dr. Nivedita
Parenting Tips. Being a parent or guardian is hard work. To help you raise happy, healthy kids, follow the tips in this application.
Good parenting tips...what`s that? I have learnt many things in my life that have made me wiser but I was never really taught about these good tips. We inspire co-operation, reduce family conflicts and sibling rivalry, and make your home a sanctuary with our free Compassionate Parent
Parenting (or child rearing) is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to being adult.
Parenting is one of the most interesting and rewarding experiences of our life. So we need to spend considerable time preparing to bring our children into the world. Indeed, raising children today is arguably challenging than ever before. It is therefore justifiable on their part to be well versed with the latest trends, gadgets and wares that one needs to be equipped with to be a 'good' parent. Besides fulfilling the primary requirements that child needs, which is, love, care, food, clothes and shelter a good parent will help the child to succeed in life.
This application is developed by Empowered Life sessions.
Website at www.empoweredlifessions.com
Credits: Dr. Nivedita
Put the widget on your home screen and you'll get automatically updated about your progress and the length and the weight of the baby.
Configuration is extremely simple. Just pick a name, a color theme, and enter your current progress.
Each image in the widget is linked to parentsconnect.com with weekly additional pregnancy information.
Supports both metric (centimeter and gram) and imperial (inch and ounce)
These Positive Discipline Parenting Tools. Provide many alternatives to punishment that also teach children valuable social and life skills such as self-discipline, responsibility, cooperation, and problem-solving skills. These skills help children develop a sense of self-reliance and capability that will serve them throughout their lives.
You’ll notice that none of these tools include any kind of punishment, rewards, or praise (all extrinsic motivators that research keeps showing over and over again do not work). These are tools that provide intrinsic motivation to develop self-reliant children that become happy, successful, contributing members of society. Every tool meets all of the Five Criteria for Positive Discipline:
1. Helps children feel a sense of connection? (Belonging and Significance)
2. Is kind and firm at the same time (Respectful and Encouraging)
3. Is effective long-term, (See the following two criteria)
4. Teaches valuable social and life skills for good character? (Respect, concern for others, problem-solving, cooperation)
5. Invites children to discover how capable they are? (Encourages the constructive use of personal power and autonomy)
For more information or customer service, please go to our contact information at www.positivediscipline.com where you will also find other Positive Discipline products by Jane Nelsen and co-authors, Lynn Lott, H. Stephen Glenn, Cheryl Erwin, Roslyn Duffy, et al.
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today will turn your phone into an expert guide for each day of your pregnancy.
Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb, and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie photo tool: Take a selfie every week and see your beautiful bump grow
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Baby registry: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're thinking about in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date, if you don't know it yet
• Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool
• Birth preferences tool: Learn more about your options for labor and beyond
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Download My Pregnancy Today – it's free!
There is also now a pro version with many more quotes, no ads, and an updated UI with more background choices.
- Large number of quotes
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email and all your social apps
- Great search feature, search by quotes and authors
- Swipe to quickly view quotes
- Save your favorite quotes for later viewing
- Widgets allow you to display a new quote every day on your homescreen
- Personalize - Fully control the look of your application. Customize background image, font colors, size and appearance, and even control transparency
- Set how often quotes are displayed on widgets (e.g., hourly, daily, etc.)
- Choose order of quotes - alphabetical or random
- Copy Quote and paste into all your applications
Contact me directly from within application with your great ideas to make application better, or with any gripes!
Some of the topics include: children, caring, love, relationships, guidance, direction, challenges, joy, sleep deprivation, morals, friendship, responsibility, parental involvement, education, obedience, mothers, fathers, and money.
I’m expecting pregnancy app provides you with weekly updates of what’s happening to your body and your baby. View weekly pregnancy videos and baby development videos. Track your symptoms and view top symptoms for each week. With our vibrant pregnancy communities, you can get the answers you need when you need them.
Simply enter or calculate your due date to get started on your pregnancy journey.
✔ Get weekly updates and tips on your baby’s growth and changes to your prenatal body.
✔ Weekly pregnancy guide videos
✔ Track your pregnancy symptoms and compare with other pregnant moms.
✔ Monitor weight throughout your pregnancy stages
✔ Ask questions about your baby and pregnancy and get answers in our communities.
✔ Connect with moms who share your due date to get instant advice and support
✔ Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Due date calculator
✔Progress bar showing time remaining until your baby arrives
✔ Weeks and days remaining until delivery
✔Cuteness overdose with daily baby pictures.
✔Easy to use Due Date calculator
✔ Have questions? I’m Expecting pregnancy app has vibrant communities of mothers who are expecting and share your due date! Let I’m expecting be your pregnancy and baby center for all your questions.
✔ Learn about baby products, socialize with other pregnant women and get baby name suggestions.
✔ Hundreds of questions answered about pregnancy, maternity, childbirth, prenatal vitamins, baby names, baby kicks and contractions! All in one pregnancy app!
✔ Many groups for all stages of pregnancy and mom journeys whether your pregnancy with one, twins or triplets this is your baby center!
DAILY AND WEEKLY UPDATES:
✔ Get weekly pregnancy tips
✔ To do list to help you prepare for pregnancy and childbirth
✔ Weekly Prenatal Videos
✔ Weekly baby development videos
✔ Fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Track your pregnancy weight
✔ Learn your healthy pregnancy weight range
✔ Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and more
✔ Track all your symptoms and events in one calendar
✔ Compare and see if other pregnant women are experiencing the same maternity symptoms as you.
✔ Daily tracking calendar of symptoms, mood, medicine, weight, morning sickness, notes, baby kicks counter and contractions.
I’m Expecting pregnancy app provides the best tools and support for a happy and healthy pregnancy!