Period Diary tracks your periods and can even predict your future periods. If you are trying to conceive, the app tracks ovulation signs to increase your chance of pregnancy. You can use it as Period Calculator or Ovulation and Fertility Calculator . Track your period, menstrual cycle, fertility days, symptoms, medications, mood, and more related to your cycle wherever you are! Period Diary and Tracker learns from your inputs and makes better prediction of future periods and fertility windows through time. You can finally get relaxed about tracking your period and predicting your ovulation window.
• Ovulation and Fertility days Calculator, Calendar and Tracker
• Intuitive user interface with vital information at a glance.
• Period Calculator, Calendar and Tracker
• Notification Reminders about incoming period or fertility window.
• Home screen Widget. Get the basic period data without even starting the application.
• Use the 'Year' Calendar to see if the period will fall on the date of an event or appointment, or in the middle of your vacation.
• PIN code privacy protection.
• Track your periods for better prediction of future periods.
• Learn the signals a woman’s body gives out when you’re approaching ovulation.
Period & Ovulation - Calendar and Tracker Features:
• Record popular signs of ovulation like Basal Body Temperature.
• Record your period and intercourse/sex information.
• Store daily notes, symptoms, moods and more.
• Plan ahead with unlimited predictions for your next periods, fertile days and ovulation.
• Tracking helps to better predict fertility days and future periods.
We want to hear from you! Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Menstrual cycle, ovulation and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Diary Calendar / Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.