The application gives moms a simple to use, clickable lists :
- 39 most important things to take to the hospital for Mom
- 15 most important things to take to the hospital for baby
- 54 most important things for your home
Join the ranks of our moms and enjoy your adventure.
Moreover, let's not forget about one of the most important aspects of pregnancy - monitoring the state of baby as well as the state of yours.
With the functionality of our application not only will you be able to count your baby's movements, but also time your contractions and save all the records into history.
Application also provides you with the access to other useful functionality, such as:
- calendar which enables you to add reminders for different important events,
- weight controller for keeping the track of the optimum weight,
- recommended exercises to stay in shape and prepare for labour and additional list of activities to avoid,
- a full check-list of stuff to put in your hospital bag,
- movie generation - take pictures and generate a film with the collected images to check how your baby is growing,
...and much more other useful things to discover with our application!
Tags: pregnancy, pregnancy app, motherhood, mother, labour, baby delivery, baby, calendar
Pregnant women, pre-mom, happy pregnancy story telling Dad
Days of the fetus and the mother / weeks / months, the state information provided by every day
Notes, Notifications, share, widgets, automatic calculation of gestational age
1. widget support (3x1, 2x1, 1x1)
- The main form of discrimination fetus
- Date of birth to the D-day, show age
- Today (day, week, gaewolcha) information display
2. Pregnant daily / weekly / monthly information
- The growth story of the physical condition of the mother and fetus stomach
- Note discrimination fetus looks, Click to enlarge
- Notes, sharing
3. Various pregnancy and birth information
- Early Pregnancy Guide
- Pregnancy nutrition, exercising and mental health
- Pregnancy-related safety Q & A
- Prenatal Guide
- Labor and birth, birth, D-30 days, Poor Circulation
- Birth registration information (birth date, baby Name at birth)
- Notification Settings (due date after registration inform informative about the physical condition of the mother and the growing fetus stomach every day, if you set alerts Dream)
- Development of information display
Fetal growth Apps, App of mandatory pregnancy pregnant!
The Pregnancy Stories (fetus, birth, prenatal)
Know what you can eat and what you can't when you're expecting.
When shopping for food or eating at a restaurant, this handy and informative guide will help you make safe decisions for you and your baby.
- PREGNANCY FOOD GUIDE
Features hundreds of common foods, drinks, and ingredients, along with information on whether the food is safe to consume during pregnancy, and any related benefits or dangers.
- SEARCH BY FOOD, DRINK, INGREDIENT, OR KEYWORD
The Pregnancy Food Guide has an intuitive search function for easy food look-up
- SHOPPING LIST
The Pregnancy Food Guide comes with a convenient shopping list feature. The shopping list functionality is seamlessly integrated into the food guide. If you want to pick up an item while browsing the food guide, simply add it to the shopping list with one touch of a button.
- NO INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED
The Pregnancy Food Guide will always be accessible, even when you don't have internet or mobile access. When you're shopping at a store, you can be sure that you'll have access to all the information in the guide.
There is no time in your child’s life that nutrition is going to be as important as it is right now, when it hasn’t even drawn its first breath.
Proper nutrition and good health are a vital part of having a healthy pregnancy, preventing many major birth defects and decreasing your chance of delivering a premature or low birth weight baby.
Since your baby is obviously incapable of eating by itself at this point in time they are going to get all of the nutrients they need to grow and develop properly from the foods that you eat. That means that you have to make sure that you’re eating enough for both of you-and not just in mean calories either!
For the next nine months the nutrients that you take in are going to have to sustain both your health and that of your fetus, so it’s essential that you make sure you’re getting enough of the necessary vitamins and minerals for both of you.
Your Prenatal Vitamins Aren’t Enough!
Many women read the section above and think, ‘I’m taking my prenatal vitamins like my physician told me, and I’m trying to eat healthy. Do I still have to worry about my nutrition?’
The answer to that is ABSOLUTELY. Prenatal vitamins help, but there is no substitute for proper nutrition during the gestation period. That’s not to say that you shouldn’t take prenatal vitamins.
They will go a long way toward helping to compensate for the necessary nutrients that are all but impossible to get through your food in a day.
There is a reason that prenatal vitamins are called nutritional supplements, however. On their own they’re not sufficient to ensure that your baby grows and develops properly. That’s why it’s vital that you understand what you need to do during your pregnancy to keep both you and baby healthy.
A lot of books on prenatal nutrition throw words like gestational diabetes, frenulum and folic acid around without ever bothering to explain what they are, leaving you scrambling for a dictionary and eventually causing you to give up. After all, if you can't even understand it when you read about it, how on earth are you ever going to do it?!?!
This book is among the first books to be written with the expertise of a medical expert and from the viewpoint of the average, everyday, ordinary, "going to be the one actually getting up in the middle of the night to change the baby's diaper while the obstetrician sleeps peacefully mom".
It's the book on pregnancy nutrition you'll actually understand, explained in stages to make it easy for you to give your baby the best chance at being born healthy and happy.
In this book, you will learn how to:
# The various stages of fetal development
# How nutrition affects how your baby grows
# The role that nutrition plays in determining whether or not your child has a birth defect
# How to have a healthy baby without giving up your favorite foods
# What to do when you can't follow a regular pregnancy “diet”
# How to lose those pregnancy pounds afterward quickly and painlessly, even if you’re nursing
# And a lot MORE!
With this book, anyone can learn what they need to know about pregnancy nutrition. Fetuses need most of the same things that adults do in order to thrive, so the hop from a pre-pregnancy diet to a pregnancy diet to a post-pregnancy diet should be a piece of cake!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $14.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Credits: Dr. Nivedita
Parenting Tips. Being a parent or guardian is hard work. To help you raise happy, healthy kids, follow the tips in this application.
Good parenting tips...what`s that? I have learnt many things in my life that have made me wiser but I was never really taught about these good tips. We inspire co-operation, reduce family conflicts and sibling rivalry, and make your home a sanctuary with our free Compassionate Parent
Parenting (or child rearing) is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to being adult.
Parenting is one of the most interesting and rewarding experiences of our life. So we need to spend considerable time preparing to bring our children into the world. Indeed, raising children today is arguably challenging than ever before. It is therefore justifiable on their part to be well versed with the latest trends, gadgets and wares that one needs to be equipped with to be a 'good' parent. Besides fulfilling the primary requirements that child needs, which is, love, care, food, clothes and shelter a good parent will help the child to succeed in life.
This application is developed by Empowered Life sessions.
Website at www.empoweredlifessions.com
Credits: Dr. Nivedita
Here's a write-up on why we created this app - http://bit.ly/gl-res-why
We cover various topics like:
• Parenting tips and advice
• Solutions to different parenting challenges
• Useful apps for parents and children
• Cool videos
• Fun/creative ideas for parents and children
• Touching parenting stories
• and a lot more...
About Grand Legacy
At Grand Legacy, we are building products for parents - to solve the many challenges that come with the job description. From sharing your child's memories with your close ones to leveraging today's technology to help with your child's education, we are working on some very interesting initiatives. Want to know more? Request an invite from our website or send us a tweet (@grand_legacy).
Put the widget on your home screen and you'll get automatically updated about your progress and the length and the weight of the baby.
Configuration is extremely simple. Just pick a name, a color theme, and enter your current progress.
Each image in the widget is linked to parentsconnect.com with weekly additional pregnancy information.
Supports both metric (centimeter and gram) and imperial (inch and ounce)
•Time Axis: Pregnancy - Birth - Growth
•Pictures and words capturing memorable episodes
•Intimate space and one-line sharing within easy reach
“My Baby” is specially design for mommy, daddy or other family members, where you can quickly create growth diary for baby, add daily photos of baby and input some written records, thus gradually forming time album.
You can record various emotions that the baby brings to you, lactation and dietary supplement of baby, time to change diapers and experience of child rearing. Meanwhile, you can purchase various cute goods for baby like clothes, shoes, milk powder and diapers, etc. If you are still in pregnancy, you can record conditions of fetus and fetal movement in each gestational week, and B-ultrasonic wave photo of baby can also be saved.
Besides, you can invite and add your family members or friends so as to share the happiness brought by the baby. You can also focus the babies of your friends to know about their dynamic conditions, share various experience of child rearing and discuss various issues concerned by parents such as education, feed, caring and nursing of baby, etc.
These Positive Discipline Parenting Tools. Provide many alternatives to punishment that also teach children valuable social and life skills such as self-discipline, responsibility, cooperation, and problem-solving skills. These skills help children develop a sense of self-reliance and capability that will serve them throughout their lives.
You’ll notice that none of these tools include any kind of punishment, rewards, or praise (all extrinsic motivators that research keeps showing over and over again do not work). These are tools that provide intrinsic motivation to develop self-reliant children that become happy, successful, contributing members of society. Every tool meets all of the Five Criteria for Positive Discipline:
1. Helps children feel a sense of connection? (Belonging and Significance)
2. Is kind and firm at the same time (Respectful and Encouraging)
3. Is effective long-term, (See the following two criteria)
4. Teaches valuable social and life skills for good character? (Respect, concern for others, problem-solving, cooperation)
5. Invites children to discover how capable they are? (Encourages the constructive use of personal power and autonomy)
For more information or customer service, please go to our contact information at www.positivediscipline.com where you will also find other Positive Discipline products by Jane Nelsen and co-authors, Lynn Lott, H. Stephen Glenn, Cheryl Erwin, Roslyn Duffy, et al.
A truly inspiring read, each issue is designed to give you the skills and know-how to equip your kids to be happy and successful in a constantly changing world.
Even better, ParentingIdeas magazine is supported by a fabulous website, that supports the ParentingIdeas becoming better parents philosophy. There you’ll find further articles, informative videos and great downloads.
The magazine is published quarterly.
You can look forward to some fabulous books being added to this APP, and receiving generous ParentingIdeas APP only discounts.
Please give us your feedback to help us become the parenting magazine that’s designed for you.
My Pregnancy Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
Simply enter your baby's due date and My Pregnancy Today will turn your phone into an expert guide for each day of your pregnancy.
Feel more prepared for your baby's birth, and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
My Pregnancy Today features:
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing, what's ahead, and how to cope
• Fetal development images: See in breathtaking detail what your baby looks like each week
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb, and see moms giving birth
• Bumpie photo tool: Take a selfie every week and see your beautiful bump grow
• Contraction timer: Time your contractions and we'll calculate their length and time apart
• Baby registry: Find out what you need for your baby and personalize your registry checklist
• Wish list: Keep track of all the gear you're thinking about in one place
• Kick tracker: Easily keep track of your baby's movements
• Birth clubs: Connect with other moms-to-be due at the same time
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date, if you don't know it yet
• Search BabyCenter: Find the answers you need with our integrated search tool
• Birth preferences tool: Learn more about your options for labor and beyond
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Download My Pregnancy Today – it's free!