Know what you can eat and what you can't when you're expecting.
When shopping for food or eating at a restaurant, this handy and informative guide will help you make safe decisions for you and your baby.
- PREGNANCY FOOD GUIDE
Features hundreds of common foods, drinks, and ingredients, along with information on whether the food is safe to consume during pregnancy, and any related benefits or dangers.
- SEARCH BY FOOD, DRINK, INGREDIENT, OR KEYWORD
The Pregnancy Food Guide has an intuitive search function for easy food look-up
- SHOPPING LIST
The Pregnancy Food Guide comes with a convenient shopping list feature. The shopping list functionality is seamlessly integrated into the food guide. If you want to pick up an item while browsing the food guide, simply add it to the shopping list with one touch of a button.
- NO INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED
The Pregnancy Food Guide will always be accessible, even when you don't have internet or mobile access. When you're shopping at a store, you can be sure that you'll have access to all the information in the guide.
The application gives moms a simple to use, clickable lists :
- 39 most important things to take to the hospital for Mom
- 15 most important things to take to the hospital for baby
- 54 most important things for your home
Join the ranks of our moms and enjoy your adventure.
Moreover, let's not forget about one of the most important aspects of pregnancy - monitoring the state of baby as well as the state of yours.
With the functionality of our application not only will you be able to count your baby's movements, but also time your contractions and save all the records into history.
Application also provides you with the access to other useful functionality, such as:
- calendar which enables you to add reminders for different important events,
- weight controller for keeping the track of the optimum weight,
- recommended exercises to stay in shape and prepare for labour and additional list of activities to avoid,
- a full check-list of stuff to put in your hospital bag,
- movie generation - take pictures and generate a film with the collected images to check how your baby is growing,
...and much more other useful things to discover with our application!
Tags: pregnancy, pregnancy app, motherhood, mother, labour, baby delivery, baby, calendar
Pregnant women, pre-mom, happy pregnancy story telling Dad
Days of the fetus and the mother / weeks / months, the state information provided by every day
Notes, Notifications, share, widgets, automatic calculation of gestational age
1. widget support (3x1, 2x1, 1x1)
- The main form of discrimination fetus
- Date of birth to the D-day, show age
- Today (day, week, gaewolcha) information display
2. Pregnant daily / weekly / monthly information
- The growth story of the physical condition of the mother and fetus stomach
- Note discrimination fetus looks, Click to enlarge
- Notes, sharing
3. Various pregnancy and birth information
- Early Pregnancy Guide
- Pregnancy nutrition, exercising and mental health
- Pregnancy-related safety Q & A
- Prenatal Guide
- Labor and birth, birth, D-30 days, Poor Circulation
- Birth registration information (birth date, baby Name at birth)
- Notification Settings (due date after registration inform informative about the physical condition of the mother and the growing fetus stomach every day, if you set alerts Dream)
- Development of information display
Fetal growth Apps, App of mandatory pregnancy pregnant!
The Pregnancy Stories (fetus, birth, prenatal)
Please note that if your phone doesn't have Android 4 or newer, it will still use the old version of the app.
Please purchase Contraction Timer Donate if you like this app. It also enables the ability to share your times in an emailed spreadsheet, and also enabled the Android Beam feature (Android 4+ phones with NFC only), so that you can instantly beam your times to another device—particularly useful when your partner comes home from work and takes over the timing operations!
Here's a write-up on why we created this app - http://bit.ly/gl-res-why
We cover various topics like:
• Parenting tips and advice
• Solutions to different parenting challenges
• Useful apps for parents and children
• Cool videos
• Fun/creative ideas for parents and children
• Touching parenting stories
• and a lot more...
About Grand Legacy
At Grand Legacy, we are building products for parents - to solve the many challenges that come with the job description. From sharing your child's memories with your close ones to leveraging today's technology to help with your child's education, we are working on some very interesting initiatives. Want to know more? Request an invite from our website or send us a tweet (@grand_legacy).
Credits: Dr. Nivedita
Parenting Tips. Being a parent or guardian is hard work. To help you raise happy, healthy kids, follow the tips in this application.
Good parenting tips...what`s that? I have learnt many things in my life that have made me wiser but I was never really taught about these good tips. We inspire co-operation, reduce family conflicts and sibling rivalry, and make your home a sanctuary with our free Compassionate Parent
Parenting (or child rearing) is the process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual development of a child from infancy to being adult.
Parenting is one of the most interesting and rewarding experiences of our life. So we need to spend considerable time preparing to bring our children into the world. Indeed, raising children today is arguably challenging than ever before. It is therefore justifiable on their part to be well versed with the latest trends, gadgets and wares that one needs to be equipped with to be a 'good' parent. Besides fulfilling the primary requirements that child needs, which is, love, care, food, clothes and shelter a good parent will help the child to succeed in life.
This application is developed by Empowered Life sessions.
Website at www.empoweredlifessions.com
Credits: Dr. Nivedita
These Positive Discipline Parenting Tools. Provide many alternatives to punishment that also teach children valuable social and life skills such as self-discipline, responsibility, cooperation, and problem-solving skills. These skills help children develop a sense of self-reliance and capability that will serve them throughout their lives.
You’ll notice that none of these tools include any kind of punishment, rewards, or praise (all extrinsic motivators that research keeps showing over and over again do not work). These are tools that provide intrinsic motivation to develop self-reliant children that become happy, successful, contributing members of society. Every tool meets all of the Five Criteria for Positive Discipline:
1. Helps children feel a sense of connection? (Belonging and Significance)
2. Is kind and firm at the same time (Respectful and Encouraging)
3. Is effective long-term, (See the following two criteria)
4. Teaches valuable social and life skills for good character? (Respect, concern for others, problem-solving, cooperation)
5. Invites children to discover how capable they are? (Encourages the constructive use of personal power and autonomy)
For more information or customer service, please go to our contact information at www.positivediscipline.com where you will also find other Positive Discipline products by Jane Nelsen and co-authors, Lynn Lott, H. Stephen Glenn, Cheryl Erwin, Roslyn Duffy, et al.
There is no time in your child’s life that nutrition is going to be as important as it is right now, when it hasn’t even drawn its first breath.
Proper nutrition and good health are a vital part of having a healthy pregnancy, preventing many major birth defects and decreasing your chance of delivering a premature or low birth weight baby.
Since your baby is obviously incapable of eating by itself at this point in time they are going to get all of the nutrients they need to grow and develop properly from the foods that you eat. That means that you have to make sure that you’re eating enough for both of you-and not just in mean calories either!
For the next nine months the nutrients that you take in are going to have to sustain both your health and that of your fetus, so it’s essential that you make sure you’re getting enough of the necessary vitamins and minerals for both of you.
Your Prenatal Vitamins Aren’t Enough!
Many women read the section above and think, ‘I’m taking my prenatal vitamins like my physician told me, and I’m trying to eat healthy. Do I still have to worry about my nutrition?’
The answer to that is ABSOLUTELY. Prenatal vitamins help, but there is no substitute for proper nutrition during the gestation period. That’s not to say that you shouldn’t take prenatal vitamins.
They will go a long way toward helping to compensate for the necessary nutrients that are all but impossible to get through your food in a day.
There is a reason that prenatal vitamins are called nutritional supplements, however. On their own they’re not sufficient to ensure that your baby grows and develops properly. That’s why it’s vital that you understand what you need to do during your pregnancy to keep both you and baby healthy.
A lot of books on prenatal nutrition throw words like gestational diabetes, frenulum and folic acid around without ever bothering to explain what they are, leaving you scrambling for a dictionary and eventually causing you to give up. After all, if you can't even understand it when you read about it, how on earth are you ever going to do it?!?!
This book is among the first books to be written with the expertise of a medical expert and from the viewpoint of the average, everyday, ordinary, "going to be the one actually getting up in the middle of the night to change the baby's diaper while the obstetrician sleeps peacefully mom".
It's the book on pregnancy nutrition you'll actually understand, explained in stages to make it easy for you to give your baby the best chance at being born healthy and happy.
In this book, you will learn how to:
# The various stages of fetal development
# How nutrition affects how your baby grows
# The role that nutrition plays in determining whether or not your child has a birth defect
# How to have a healthy baby without giving up your favorite foods
# What to do when you can't follow a regular pregnancy “diet”
# How to lose those pregnancy pounds afterward quickly and painlessly, even if you’re nursing
# And a lot MORE!
With this book, anyone can learn what they need to know about pregnancy nutrition. Fetuses need most of the same things that adults do in order to thrive, so the hop from a pre-pregnancy diet to a pregnancy diet to a post-pregnancy diet should be a piece of cake!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $14.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
There is also now a pro version with many more quotes, no ads, and an updated UI with more background choices.
- Large number of quotes
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email and all your social apps
- Great search feature, search by quotes and authors
- Swipe to quickly view quotes
- Save your favorite quotes for later viewing
- Widgets allow you to display a new quote every day on your homescreen
- Personalize - Fully control the look of your application. Customize background image, font colors, size and appearance, and even control transparency
- Set how often quotes are displayed on widgets (e.g., hourly, daily, etc.)
- Choose order of quotes - alphabetical or random
- Copy Quote and paste into all your applications
Contact me directly from within application with your great ideas to make application better, or with any gripes!
Some of the topics include: children, caring, love, relationships, guidance, direction, challenges, joy, sleep deprivation, morals, friendship, responsibility, parental involvement, education, obedience, mothers, fathers, and money.
Put the widget on your home screen and you'll get automatically updated about your progress and the length and the weight of the baby.
Configuration is extremely simple. Just pick a name, a color theme, and enter your current progress.
Each image in the widget is linked to parentsconnect.com with weekly additional pregnancy information.
Supports both metric (centimeter and gram) and imperial (inch and ounce)
"The new app designed to create more quality time with your kids. This is Brilliant." - ABC TV Good Morning America
"The app is the simplest solution you’ll find for parents who want to give their kids time-outs from their phones & tablets." - Lifehacker
DinnerTime Parental Control in “20 of the best Android apps from June” - The Guardian
"Hot tech life hacks to make the most of summer" - USA Today
"Parents struggling to get their children away from smartphones and tablets for meals, homework, exercise and other activities can arm themselves with new apps to remotely block access to the devices." - Reuters
The app works from the parent’s phone (Android or iPhone) to link up to two kids' Android devices:
The app gives parents the ability to easily lock and unlock their child’s Android tablet or smartphone during dinner time, studying time or bed time, without intrusive controls, no matter where they are. The app also comes with advanced parental features such as real-time monitoring, app or device usage limits; as well as detailed usage reporting for parents who wish to be more involved in guiding and understanding the way their kids use their phone or tablet.
Notes for Parents: Most of the 1-star ratings are from children. Our app has one of the highest parent satisfaction rating in Google Play.
1. Real-time monitoring: display real-time status of your children’s device (offline, standby, online) and see which app is currently running
2. Bed Time and Study Time control: set a start and end time to pause any activity while in Bed Time or Study Time mode. This still allows kids to access their alarm clock
3. Instant timeout: set ‘dinner time’ break and pauses any activity for any set time, up to 2 hours. Set ‘Take a Break’ and pauses any activity for any set time, up to 24 hours
4. App and Device time limits: set time limits for how long your children can use both the app and the device, regardless of whether the device is online or offline
5. App blocking feature: choose which apps your child can access or block , i.e. only educational apps during exam time
6. Live usage history: see when the last 15 apps your child has been using and for how long
7. Parent notification: notify parents if unusual child’s device activities are detected to give parents peace of mind
8. Customize permitted apps during restrictions: for example: allow reading apps during Bed Time restriction
9. Enhanced blocking feature: optional blocking feature for parents to provide the highest level of restriction control. When ‘enhanced lock feature’ is turned ON, the child’s device will be completely locked with no access to any apps including incoming phone calls while restrictions are enforced
10. Add a second parent: share the DinnerTime Plus parental control with another parent by linking to their phone number
11. Animated report summary on child’s device: avatar animates based on actual device usage; display today’s total screen time, time left on the child device (if there is a screen time limit) and most used app to help kids with their time management
Optional one time in-app purchase ($3.99): unlocks detailed usage reporting on the parent’s and child’s app and links to up to 5 kids’ devices: see how long your child has used their device and which apps they have used the most, so you know exactly what’s distracting them; on the child’s app
Watch short tutorial on how to setup DinnerTime Plus: http://youtu.be/2GDgJRRv3b8
As DinnerTime Plus is cloud-enabled you can use all of the parent’s phone features described above from any location, whether that be in the supermarket, or if your child is at a friend’s house.