- View your upcoming trips
- Be reminded when check-in opens, stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
- Get your boarding pass within the App or load into Samsung Wallet
- Know when it’s time to leave for the airport, and find the route that’ll get you there
- Create fare alerts for your favourite destinations and be notified of sales or offers and when fares fall below your preferred price
- Access other travel products available through Qantas including hotels, cars, transfers and activities
* Mobile check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts not available for all flights and all airports. Find out more at qantas.com/apps.
- Cellular data settings & Wi Fi connection information : We use network access to provide you with relevant information when using the airport navigation functionality, to update flight status, and to complete your check in process.
- Photo/Media/Files: We use this to store relevant Airport maps and destination imagery on your device
- Location: We use your location to determine what assistance we can offer- including guidance to arriving to your departure airport.
- Google Settings: We use this to help deliver our price alert and day of travel notifications to you.
1. List of all loyalty programs which you've added to your AwardWallet.com profile with a “quick search” capability.
2. Detailed view of any given reward program (if you are an AwardWallet Plus member you get to see all properties).
3. Ability to update your accounts
4. Once logged in, all of the data is available in an offline mode.
5. Ability to see all of your travel plans.
6. Ability to see flight statuses and alternative flight options.
Get the right fare, for the right price, at the right time, while on the go.
The Virgin Australia Flight Specials app allows you to:
✈ View Virgin Australia’s latest specials
✈ Create flight special alerts
✈ Receive real time notifications as soon as specials become available
The app also gives you access to Virgin Australia mobile features such as:
✈ Book flights
✈ Manage bookings
✈ Monitor flight status
Experience the convenience of Virgin Australia Flight Specials, download the Android application.
Browse, book and manage your flights on the move. Stay up to date with live flight status and schedules and keep track of your Flying Club account.
•Add and review your bookings in one tidy place
•Check in online
•Countdown to departure and add your flights to your calendar
•Check your seats
•Check your flight status
•Retrieve your mobile boarding pass
•View your latest Flying Club balance
For Darwin and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Darwin Airport (DRW) is the largest airport in the Northern Territory of Australia and the tenth largest in Australia. The airport is hub for Qantas and Jetstar Airways. The airport is 13 kilometers from the city.
Manage your booking in the app!*
> Baggage - Too much shopping? Add baggage on the go!
> Seats - Upgrade, change to a window or get extra leg room
> Meals - Add or change meals
> Entertainment - Watch your favourite TV shows or movies in-flight
Manage your My Jetstar profile to make booking a breeze
> Update and reset your password
> Change your personal details
> Add travel companions
> Add travel documents
> Add frequent flyer numbers
Need to Change your booking? Do it with ease in the app!*
> Change flight dates, times, bundles, baggage, seats, meals and in-flight entertainment for all passengers on your booking
* Only available for bookings made directly with Jetstar while logged in to a My Jetstar or Club Jetstar profile. We are working on allowing other booking types soon so please stay tuned… You must have access to a WiFi or 3G/4G internet connection to receive push notifications and change/manage your booking.
- Get ready to travel and sail through check in
- Easy check in and details of your gate – Updated if it changes
- SMS boarding pass to skip the queues
- Flight status and delay updates
- What to do next
- Get prompts to guide you through each step
- Search for the cheapest flight
- Browse live flights and hot fares - And make a quick booking
- Switch around dates and times to find the best deal
- See recent searches to compare multiple journeys
- Sort by price, take off and landing times or duration
- Book your journey and add your favourite extras
- Add a Jetstar bundle to get a heap of extra value
- Pick just the things you want – Add baggage and choose your favourite seat
- Upgrade to business class (When available)
- Anytime access to your upcoming trips
Please let us know what you think of the app here - firstname.lastname@example.org
Frugal Traveler HD: compare airline, hotel, and car rental offers at their own websites.
“This application is the one that stands the greatest chance of putting travel agents out of work permanently. Its simplicity will have you relying on it more and more to help make your travel arrangements.”
Frugal Traveler HD lets you to store your frequent flyer, hotel and rental car reward program information. Frugal Traveler HD makes these numbers available while you search for flights, hotels and rental cars.
Frugal Traveler HD searches all the major airlines including American Airlines, Continental, Delta Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways, AirTran, JetBlue, Alaska, Frontier, Hawaiian, Horizon, Spirit, Allegiant Airlines, and Virgin America.
Frugal Traveler HD searches all the world’s major hotels including Hilton (DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood), Holiday Inn, Marriott (Courtyard, Fairfield Inn, Residence Inn, SpringHill, TownePlace), Best Western, Choice Hotels (Comfort Inn, Quality, Rodeway Inn, Econo Lodge), Wyndham (Days Inn, Super 8, Ramada, Knights Inn, Howard Johnson, Travelodge, Wingate) and Starwood (Sheraton, Westin, W Hotels, St. Regis, LeMeridien), Clarion, Accor Hotels (Motel 6, Red Roof Inn, Mercure, Novotel, Sofitel.
Frugal Traveler HD searches all the major rental car companies (more than 100) including Hertz, Avis, Enterprise, Budget, Alamo, Dollar, Thrifty, National.
Frugal Traveler HD provides phone numbers, flight status and websites for all major airlines. Frugal Traveler HD searches for hotels and rental cars in or near almost 40,000 cities.
Frugal Traveler HD stores boarding pass and passport photos.
WorldMate automatically organizes your trips, sends you flight alerts*, recommends great hotels for booking, and offers a wide array of other incredible travel services.
Experience the magic of WorldMate! Forward your airline, hotel, car rental, and even OpenTable confirmation emails to email@example.com, and you’re good to go!
• Home Screen - Get all information you need for your trips to make your travel worry-free, just when you need it.
• Itinerary Manager – The WorldMate itinerary stores all the vital information you’ll need for managing, planning and organizing your trip — beautifully delivered and simple to use.
• Share Itinerary Details – Easily share your travel plans with friends and family via Facebook, or a personalized email. Share the entire trip, part of it or real-time Flight Status
• Flight Status - WorldMate will show you the real-time flight status of your flight so you can easily adapt to flight changes.
• Pushed Flight Alerts - Receive automatic notification of delays, cancellations, and gate changes.
• Flight Reminders - WorldMate will send you a flight reminder a few hours prior to departure, allowing you to know in advance if your flight’s gate or time has changed.
• Flight Search –locate the best flight routes based on your destination, even before your agent!
• Past trips - access your entire past trips information from within the app.
• Mapping & Navigation – View your trip items on map to know where your hotel, car pickup or next meeting is located. Need help getting around? Just click on the ‘Get Directions’ icon, and we’ll show you the best routes
• Travel Widget – Quickly view the next item on your trip right from the device’s home screen.
Hotel and Car Booking:
• Hotel Booking – Get the best room available using WorldMate’s exclusive deal search, now including improved filters!
• “Price Alerts” and “Counter Offers” –WorldMate reviews your hotel booking and notifies you of price drops and saving opportunity.
• Car Rental – Reserve a rental car from hundreds of airports worldwide in unbeatable prices.
• Airport Pickup– Don’t feel like driving? Make limo, town car and van reservations with ease. • Express Booking – Make your future hotel bookings quick and simple by allowing WorldMate to remember your payment information.
• Weather Forecast – Know what to pack using compete 5-day weather forecast.
• Currency Converter –Daily Exchange Rate updates for global currencies
• World Clocks - Always get at the right Time to the right Place
“If you are serious about taking control of your business travel don’t settle for less”- TechCrunch
“WorldMate is remarkably useful for keeping tabs on a travel schedule” - Engadget
“Best Apps for Organizing Travel Information” – Travel+Leisure
Download the WorldMate App now!
Connect with us:
1. Look up the Seat Map of your flight.
2. Set up a Seat Alert to find window seats, aisle seats and more.
3. Get notified if your preferred seat is found.
Seat Alerts will monitor the available seats right up until the flight departs. If it becomes available you can change your seat when your Seat Alert notification arrives, just contact the airline or the travel agency that booked your ticket. Seat Alerts finds a window or aisle seat better than 75% of the time.
• With a Free account, you can set up one Seat Alert at a time using the Any Seat, Any Window or Any Aisle options. Other options available for a fee.
• Seat maps include SeatGuru® seat ratings so you know which seat is the right seat for you. Just click on a seat to see its rating and review.
• If you need multiple Seat Alerts at the same time, additional alerts and alert options are available for purchase.
• Supports over 140 airlines that have preassigned seating.
• If you have questions about using the app, please email us first or see the in-app FAQ page.
Notes about app functionality:
• Account registration is required to use the Seat Alert app, this is so we can notify you of found seats and keep track of your alerts across devices.
• Miles Award or Upgrade searching and alerting is not the same as Seat Map searching and alerting. This app is Seat Map Alerts only. For Miles Awards & Upgrades, please use our website.
• Also works with ExpertFlyer.com Basic and Premium subscriptions to manage your Seat Alerts.
• Delta has decided to opt-out of providing seat maps for this app.
Note: Physical seat availability has nothing to do with Award, Upgrade, or fare ticket inventory. Please read our FAQ for more information: http://www.expertflyer.com/expertflyer-support-faq
- The best dining options for every budget
- The places to stay (and why)
- Where to find that unique souvenir
- And what to see that’s off the well beaten tourist path
What is it?
This app is a viewer for passbooks - a passbook could be a e.g. boarding-pass for your next flight, a coupon for a nice hot beverage on the destination, a movie ticket, a membership card - there are a lot of possibilities.
Basically it is a replacement for a piece of paper or plastic you would normally have to carry with you - so lets save some trees and reduce waste!
Also this app is Free-Software - Free not only as in "Free Beer" - but more as in Richard Stallmans Concept of Free and Open Software for a better World.
How does it work?
There are so called pkpass files - you can open them with this app - e.g. when you receive them via email or get an Download-option. The most important content is the BarCode ( QR , AZTEC & PDF417which authorizes you most of the time - but it also has other interesting content like a description - often a time ( that you now can add to your calendar ) - often also locations ( to give you directions ) - just try It out!
The app is offline usable once you downloaded the pass!
I stumbled upon Passbook files when i received my ticket for the 29c3 - I liked the Idea - but there was no Android App which was working for me. I saw that the implementation is quite easy ( just a zip container with json and images ) - The first version was build very quick & was working for me ( got entry to 29C3 ) - In the following year I have not worked on this app much as I had no real use-cases but there where a lot of users downloading the app and I fixed processing of some passes that where send to me ( some passes contain really broken json .. )
One year later - just before the 30C3 - I came to work a bit on this app again - for 2 reasons:
- a friend of mine is very into this whole BTLE thing and location beacon / context aware thing could be interesting for Passbook - but nothing ready yet
- I got a mail from a Luis Torrecilla - a very nice designer who did a great redesign
This all was leading to PassAndroid - a completely new version - with a new look and new functions ( sorting and adding to calendar alongside pull to refresh a navigation drawer and contextual ActionBar menu )
Passes that work
Austrian Airlines ( http://www.austrian.com/ )
cleartrip ( tested with IRCTC - Indian Railway )
Porter Airlines ( tested in North America )
Ticketfly ( tested in North America )
Saudi Arabian Airlines
entrada cine ( entradas.com )
Empire Theatres Tickets
owl ticket Kinépolis
Cineworld in Middlesborough UK
Cinecitta in Nuremberg
Kinepolis cinemas in Belgium
chaos communication congress
these are only some I know of - please drop me an email or post into the community about the ones you know that work
Source Code / Issues
both on github:
Keywords: cards gift cards store cards pass passes passbooks qr-code qr-codes ticket tickets entry loyalty cards passsource membership identification member conference ticket boarding pass travel
For Auckland and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Auckland International Airport (AKL) is the largest airport in New Zealand and the main hub for Air New Zealand. It is also a hub for Jetstar and Virgin Australia. This app provides complete information for Auckland Airport including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, arrival and departure boards, directions to and from the airport and more.
No other app provides as much information on Auckland Airport --useful information you need.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Auckland. We include complete information for Christchurch, Brisbane, Sydney, Wellington, Perth, Melbourne, and all the small and medium airports in New Zealand, Australia and the rest of the world (more than 2400).