Update: the worst upgrade yet. Awful. The new advertising is killing the user experience. Horrible. You say that this is funding the forums we visit but I don't believe you. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Edit, the adverts displayed are among the most offensively banal possible. Please sort this out.
The UI, once again has changed. What in the world is wrong with the designers of this app?! No more pages? One more floating action widget at the bottom of the screen occupying valuable space. Come on!
Latest update is a backwards step. It now takes more steps to get into unread posts and subscribed threads. New interface is not as clear or user friendly as previous. Why change something that doesn't improve the user experience?
Why just don't stop changing the visual style each 2 weeks? When you're used to the new one, they change it.
Unread or new posts, but no longer all posts, what testing is actually performed before release? Stop adding new features which you then enable without reference to your clients (yes I paid for this)
Do away with ads, know that how $$ made for Tap. Give us choice to accept them
1. Easier to find Unread and Subscribed tab in the forum
2. Reworded tab name to make it easier to understand for users coming from various forum system
3. Updated GROUPS tab to grid style
4. Cusotmizable (by forum owner) color
5. Revised Thread View - replace pagination with smart loading
6. Android O Support
7. Bug fixes and performance improvement
8. Fix push issue
Special application forum sheep .. the first Arab official site specialist sheep in the world.