When you open a forum that doesn't support Tapatalk (anymore), the app just shows a blank page instead of telling the user what the problem is. This is very annoying since you never know if the page is still loading, not found or something else. It would make sense if Tapatalk would try to reopen these pages in the browser instead. And update the list of supported sites more often.
Great app, but constantly buggy. I've been using this app for quite a while and not once has it ever been totally stable. A lot of times updates make it worse. Go figure S7/7.0
Always receiving the mysql error when replying. Also different and inconsistent ways to refresh the content at each level.
Just one issue, unlike with iPhone app I'm unable to report spam through Tapatalk for my forums.
Flawless on IOS, buggy on android 7.0. I have even an active subscription on IOS, but on android i don't think i'll activate one.
I've used this app on a Nexus 6, iPhone X, and now a Note 8. Works great on all 3...
1. Easier to find Unread and Subscribed tab in the forum
2. Reworded tab name to make it easier to understand for users coming from various forum system
3. Updated GROUPS tab to grid style
4. Cusotmizable (by forum owner) color
5. Revised Thread View - replace pagination with smart loading
6. Android O Support
7. Bug fixes and performance improvement
8. Fix push issue