The Off-RoadForums.com Mobile App is the perfect way to learn about specific models, read reviews, discover off-roading events, purchasing advice, free classifieds and a great way to meet new friends that share the same passion for the off-road world. This includes discussions for Polaris ATV, Polaris RZR, Polaris Ranger, Polaris Snowmobiles,Polaris ACE, Can-am ATV, Can-am Maverick, Can-am Commander, Arctic Cat ATV, Arctic Cat Wildcat, Arctic Cat Snowmobile, Yamaha ATV, Yamaha Rhino, Yamaha Viking, Yamaha Snowmobiles, Honda ATV, Honda Pioneer, Kawasaki ATV, Kawasaki Teryx, and much more!
This app will ask your permission for some things when you install it. Here's what those permissions mean, in plain English:
Full Internet access: You'll need to have access to the Internet to view and reply in the forums.
Read phone state and identity: Google says this allows the app to know when a phone call is coming in. That way, the app can pause itself and let you answer the call. We're not using your identity for anything; these two permissions are bundled together.
Modify/delete USB and SD card contents: When you see a picture posted in the forums via the app, it needs to store it on your internal storage or SD card.
Prevent device from sleeping: When a notification is received (you can set those up in the app settings), the app will need to wake the device up so it can deliver it.
Control vibrator: Needed for notifications, so you can have your phone or tablet vibrate.
View network state/Wifi state: Because the app requires you to have a network connection, it needs to be able to *know* that you have a network connection. If you don't, it will tell you.
Automatically start at boot: The app will notify you about private messages and replies to subscribed topics. Without this permission, you would need to restart the app yourself each time you restart your phone to continue to get notifications.
Electric Screen Pranks is an app that creates an illusion of having an electric screen on your mobile phone.
When enabled you can make the screen appear that it will shock anyone who dares touch your phone when you step away from it.
When your phone enters screen saver mode a warning will appear to deter people from snooping in your phone.
You can also customize the app to have an electric buzzing to make the screen saver warning seem even more real.
**have fun with this prank!
Ask.fm is used by millions of users around the world every day, asking and answering millions of questions every month in over 40 languages. Are you on Ask.fm already? Simply log in with your username and password.
Here’s everything the official Ask.fm app has to offer:
• Easy, intuitive interface
• Access to all your social media friends
• See the activity of everyone you follow
• Read and respond to your questions anywhere, anytime
• Add photos and animated GIFs to your answers
• Always stay on top with push notification
Any issues or questions? Let us know at: email@example.com
With InstaTrack - Follower Tracker For Instagram, you can find who unfollowed you, who is not following you back, track new followers, and more...
- You must have an Instagram account to use this app.
- The number of users you follow or followed by must not exceed 20,000 in order to enjoy the full functionality of the app.
- You can follow or unfollow up to 160 users per hour (Limited by Instagram).
- See what Formspring users are asking and answering
- Follow other Formspring users
- See profile of other Formspring users
- Add any question to your Inbox
- Ask questions to find out more about each other in a simple and fun way
- Notification support: Get notification when new questions are added to your inbox. The notifications are disabled by default. Please go to Settings screen and enable, if needed.
To learn more about formspring, please visit http://about.formspring.me/#intro
- Please report application issues on application's facebook page. The facebook page can be accessed from application's Settings screen.