Upgrade is a downgrade Very nice, simple interface. Unfortunately, the most useful feature - opening on the first post that you have not yet read - has been lost since the last upgrade. In addition, many of the forums refuse to open at all since then. If these two things are repaired, I'd give the program another star.
Sux since the "upgrade" Since the upgrade can't use it on either of my Android devices, on which TVC worked fine before. Tapatalk not enabled, not signed in and/or crashes and shuts down. The big "upgrade" was a major downgrade!
Buggy interface Getting tired of the little f around you get when opening the app from the internet forums "open in app" option. Whenever i click it the app tells me i need to log in. Use the app without clicking that and i am always logged in. Fix this. The interface could be prettier too
Hmm Since the last upgrade of this app, and the upgrade to Android 4.4.4 it has often been impossible to log on for a whole day. Messages like Connecting to Server just hang there for hours, or cannot connect to forum. And recently it was impossible to post a reply, simply refused to do it. So mark me down as at breaking point. It is now uninstalled.
Older Version is Better Unable to access "World News". Shows "Loading...", but nothing happens no matter how long I wait. Now has a limit on the number of topics one can download (about 50 max per forum)
The server.. Or this app... Is very very slow at times. Also searches often only show authors name and empty content. I would pay 5 usd a year for this app to work properly!
- Fixed Bug: Anchor link issues (mail, geo and telephone).
- Fixed Bug: Uploading a profile avatar image.
- Fixed Bug: Click push notification and occasional incorrect app re-direct.
- Fixed Bug: Jump to first unread when the first unread is the last entry on a page.
- Fixed Bug: Added check to see if user has permission to reset email and password after login.
- GUI Updated: Optimized web tab view to speed up rendering time.
- GUI Updated: Removed square avatar border app-wide.