● Calculates molarity and normality for common commercial acid and base solutions by auto-populating density, formula weight and weight percentage.
● Users may input lot-specific certificate of analysis values for density and weight percentage.
● The Acid and Base instructions link to Sigma-Aldrich website/mobile website to display relevant acid or base products.
● General molarity and solution dilution options feature molar, millimolar, micromolar, picomolar and femtomolar concentration options.
● The Android version includes option to save and share acid and base solution preparation instructions.
Normality calculations assume reactions based on H+ or OH- ions.
Concentration of 56.6% ammonium hydroxide is equivalent to 28% ammonia (NH3).
Additional calculation details may be found with online web version at http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/molarity.
● Calculates conditions for transfer of an isocratic or gradient method from one HPLC column to another.
● Recommends flow rates for analytical columns.
● Allows method scaling from microbore through preparative column range based on the 2 sets of column variables (column length, column I.D., particle size) and current method conditions (flow rate, injection volume, pressure, run time, equilibration time).
● Calculates time and solvent saved, if any.
● Supports Ascentis® Express and other common particle sizes.
● Predicts the gradient delay that must be applied when transferring a gradient method, based on the user entered value of dwell volume.
Supelco® is a division of Sigma-Aldrich® Corp. From our main facility in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, USA, we research, manufacture, and supply chromatography columns and related tools for environmental, government, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical, and chemical laboratories. We specialize in four main product areas - 1) gas chromatography packings, columns, and accessories; 2) liquid chromatography packings, columns, and accessories; 3) sample preparation products; and 4) chemical reference standards and reagents.
Our customers can choose what they need from more than 10,000 stock products. We also offer custom-designed chromatography products for unique needs. Our Technical Service scientists help customers troubleshoot problems, verify conditions for product use, provide application assistance, make product recommendations, and assist with custom orders. Our goal is to offer customers the finest chromatography products, backed by the most reliable technical service offered anywhere in the world.
QIAGEN’s application QIAGEN App is a great resource for Android users that helps to ease and simplify your daily work in the lab. Enhanced and reorganized, this app provides simultaneous multiple lab timers, tables of many commonly used lab buffers and solutions, a variety of conversion and dilution calculators, and supportive multimedia presentations.
QIAGEN App allows users to watch video tutorials on innovative technologies in many application areas, such as automation, gene expression analysis, genetyping, and Pyrosequencing.
The Android app also includes packages for users of QIAcube and QIAgility containing protocol sheets, support documents, tutorials, and updates.
A simple and intuitive user-interface allows fast access to information true to the Heidolph motto „Research made easy“.
• Molar mass calculator
• boiling point calculator
• periodic table of elements
• Globally harmonized system list
• List of danger symbols
• Warranty registration of Heidolph devices
• Callback service
• List of worldwide Distributors
More functions will be available in future.
SIGMA offers a preview of facilitated all necessary information for effective monitoring of alarms. In addition, you can perform the monitoring of their customers by images and their technicians and vehicles for maps. The main purpose of monitoring is to make maps for the displacement of the closest collaborator of the event - either a work order or an alarm event, and thus optimize the service time.
Please delete this version of gMol once you've installed the new one; eventually, I will de-list this app once the active install number is low enough.
Explanation? Your humble developer has made a big mistake and had to create a whole new market listing because of it: very sorry!