Viewing scanned(soft) copy of real printed Mosshaf.
Providing copy of Mosshaf Al-Madina, copy of Mosshaf Al-Tajweed (colored according to Tajweed rules) and copy of Mosshaf Warsh (Rewayat Warsh An-Nafei').
Al Quran recitations by many famous reciters (two of them are by Rewayat Warsh an-Nafei').
Repeating each Aya as many times as desired with time interval in between.
Search through Al Quran text.
Direct browsing the Mosshaf by Sura/Aya(Chapter/Verse) , Juz(Part) or Page number.
Six Arabic Tafsir(Commentary) "Al-Saa'di, Ibn-Katheer, Al-Baghawy, Al-Qortoby, Al-Tabary and Al-Waseet".
One English Tafsir(Commentary) "Tafheem Al-Quran by Al-Maududi".
E'rab(Grammar) Al-Quran by Qasim Da'aas.
Text Translation of the A; Quran meanings for more than 20 languages.
Voice Translation of the Al Quran meanings for two languages (English and Urdu).
Sync between recitaion and Aya position in the Page (highlighting Aya while recited).
Sync between recitaion and voice translation (repeat the translation after the recitation).
Program Interface in both Arabic and English.
live preview (example) : http://quran.ksu.edu.sa
**ِ App permissions **
- the app needs the "read phone status" permission so it can stop the audio playback (the recitation) when a phone call comes in.
- the app needs internet access so that it can download required contents (recitations, translations and Quran pages images).
- the app needs to access to file storage so that it can store downloaded contents (recitations, translations and Quran pages images).
The Quran Reading® app has following features:
• All 114 Surahs of Quran are in order.
• Translation of Quran in English for understanding the meaning of the Al-Quran.
• Besides English, Quran Translation in Urdu, Spanish, French, Chinese, Persian, Italian, Dutch and Indonesian is also included in application.
• Transliteration of Quran to help you get hold of the pronunciation of words.
• Recitation of the Surahs of Quran can be downloaded separately or you can download the full Quran audio in mp3.
• Use “Go to” option to find a specific ayah.
• Search for Surah using search bar.
• Bookmark the ayah to be able to begin recitation from where you left.
• Settings section includes:
1. 3 different Arabic fonts to choose from.
2. Change the font size as you like.
3. Set your own Font color and background color.
4. Select to display translation and transliteration.
5. Set notification from app to remind you about the time for Quran recitation.
Rate this app now and help us develop more Islamic Apps for you in future
Repeat with the kids and without the need to connect to the Internet
Application includes Amma .. and will be developed in the future to fully contain the holy quran
I hope that you prevail interest in the education of your children read the holy quran
The app comply with Nur Romadon, a Quran learning methodology developed more than 10 years by professional Quran teachers. The app features Al-Hafeez Khoirul Muttaqin Lc. as the narrator, a professional Quran reciter with beautiful voice.
+ VOICE: voice narration for each item enables you to learn how to pronounce perfectly
+ TRANSLITERATION: helps you on reading Arabic words, which can be turned on and off
+ RECORDING: record your own voice so you can compare or evaluated by teacher
+ FLAG & BOOKMARK: mark items that you did well and not
Due to many users criticize, we think we better explain why we lock some of the content and make the full version paid: we hire professional developers to create the app and the cost is not cheap. We apologize for this limitation of ours. Please make dua that one day Allah makes us capable to provide Islamic applications for free. We do hope a better reward in the hereafter.
P.S. If you find mistakes or error, the best way to feedback is by sending an email, not by writing it in the review. It guarantees your feedback reach the right person inshaaAllah. CP: firstname.lastname@example.org
“If your hearts are purified, you will never tire of reciting the koran and listening to its recitation.”
Hazrat Uthman (radhiyallahu anhu)
Fitur al-Qur'an al-Hadi:
Indeks Tematik: melihat/mengkaji isi kandungan al-Qur’an dalam bentuk tematik yang ter-struktur, dari skema besar, lebih detil dan lebih detil lagi, sampai akhirnya ditunjukkan ayat beserta arti.
Ingin mengetahui ayat al-quran kita baca bercerita tentang tema apa? silakan masukan ayat al-quran, klik tombol cari, kemudian akan muncul tema kajian yang dibahas dalam ayat tersebut
- Bukan sekedar membaca, tapi mengetahui tema kajian ayat-ayat al-Qur'an.
- Mengetahui dalil-dalil yang bersumber dari al-Qur'an secara mudah
Tema kajian: Alam Akhirat > Surga > Syarat Masuk Surga > Iman dan amal shaleh
Al-Baqarah  : 28
Dari tema kajian diatas dapat diketahui bahwa surat al-Baqarah ayat 28, meceritakan tentang Kajian "Alam Akhirat" yaitu "Surga", lebih detailnya adalah salah satu syarat masuk surga" adalah "Iman dan Amal Saleh".
- Ingin mengetahui syarat masuk surga" yang lainnya silakan piliih kajian "Syarat Masuk Surga"
- Ingin mengetahui Tentang surga secara luas lagi, silakan pilih kajian "Surga"
- dan begitu seterusnya.
This app would recognise a group of words which should recite together and also group the small words such as "و" and "لا". For instance, the app recite the "اهدنا الصراط المستقیم" in one connected recitation but recite "ایاك نعبد و ایاك نستعین" in four parts.
In this trial version you can test the application in 3 chapters, "Al-Fatihah", "An-Nabaa", and "An-Nazi'at". If you find the app useful you can buy the whole joz amma (30) with an in-app purchase.
Learning how to recite the Quran is one of the fundamentals of being a Muslim, and Darussalam brings you “Qurani Qaida- Kids digital Qari” which is designed to give your child a grasp on how to pronounce the Haroof e tahaji. A must in the fundamentals of learning Recitation of Quran! With options to record and give quizzes, kids can quickly start learning the correct pronunciations for reciting The Arabic alphabets. Your Kids will be learning while they play!
Teaching kids the Quran has never been easy. First they Learn Arabic, a different language, and then how to pronounce it, and then how to read Arabic fluently! But that’s not all; parents at times do get a bit concerned when hiring a Qari to teach their kids. Not just that but Arabic Tutors can be very expensive as well, hence, we at Darussalam Publishers thought that why not create a Free Kids Learning App that makes learning the Beginners Qaida or Hijaya easy and is available for everyone. That’s why we have come up with “Qurani Qaida-Kids Digital Qari” to let your children learn how to recite the Hijaya with proper Pronunciation.
• Letter by Letter Pronunciations
• Numerous Lessons from basic to advanced
• Step by Step Learning
• Complete Quizzes to move on to the next lesson
• My Qaida Feature for Personalized Lessons
• Listen to English Quran Audio
• Sharing Option to invite your friends
• Easy to understand Pronunciation rules to help with reciting Quran
• Easy learning of Arabic alphabets pronunciation
• Learning Quran in English
• Authenticated by famous Qaris (Recitation Experts) from all over the World
This Noorani Qari will provide an improved learning experience with regional tajweed to make it easier for Muslims all over the World to Learn Islam. Your Child will be pronouncing Arabic Letters, reciting Ayats, complete Surahs, and the Holy Quran in no time!
There may be an abundance of Islamic Apps, but there are a very few choices when it comes to Islamic Apps for Kids. This Kids Learning App makes Quran Learning easy and fun in an interesting way. So download Qurani Qaida/ Quran Lesson Book and get your child started with the Fundamentals of learning how to read the Holy Quran.
Islamic Apps that you can surely rely on!
Don’t forget to check out our other Children Islamic apps. Be sure to give us a rating along with a feedback so we can improve the overall User Experience. Feel free to suggest any Islamic Apps for Kids that you would like us to work on.
Note: Not recommended for older devices or small screen sizes.
This simple app teaches: the order of the Amharic alphabet, how the Amharic characters look and how the Amharic characters sounds. It also has a game to challenge how much you know the Amharic alphabet and it also makes you able to make up words and sentences and hear how they sound. See how your name is pronounced Enjoy!
It also make you able to copy-paste Amharic in any application, be it facebook, SMS, gmail, twitter, etc with the system wide floating icon (the system wide floating shortcut can be turned off on setting if it is bothering you.)
Long Live Ethiopia!
* Now you can search in both languages(Either in Amharic or in English )
What is new?
* fixed some bugs
* clear history function added
The tafsiir was done by sheik Abdi Hussein, Juza 'amma was transcribed by Adil Osman while tabaraaka was transcribed by Feysel Mustefa.The Arabic font comes from tanzil.net and XML file was generated by Ahmed Oumer.We have tried our level best to remove any mistake, but if you have noticed any error or spelling mistake please let us know.(email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org)
Du'aa'ii teeysan gaggaariidhaan nu hin irraanfatinaa.