Each leaflet is written by our expert authoring team of independent GPs, and passes the information standard - which means it is trusted, high quality, evidence-based health information.
Most GPs in the UK have the same leaflets on their computer to print out for patients during consultations.
The app features:
* Over 900 trusted patient information leaflets on health, conditions and diseases
* Browse categories or search for the condition you require
* Store favourites in your bookmarks
* Share or email leaflets
* Locate medical services near you (currently only available in England)
* Search for GPs, Dentists, Pharmacys, Hospitals or opticians in your area
PLEASE NOTE - THE APP REQUIRES A 3G OR BROADBAND CONNECTION TO WORK. This is to ensure our most up to date content is downloaded and the data remains part of our information standard review process.
http://www.Patient.co.uk - Trusted medical information and support
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system. If you are a hospital, you can use this feature to send/receive the files to/from other apps.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup. You may copy the old file to different folder on SD Card or to your PC or to any other device including a different SD Card. You can navigate using File App that's already installed on most devices.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinic, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
Additional resources allow you to assess hospice eligibility criteria, call us with the touch of a button, view our website, or contact us for any of your home healthcare needs.
Data is stored locally on your device and can be shared through any app that handles text sharing.
Demo at : http://www.patientmanager.nl/pmdemo/ ( demo only works in html5 capable browsers )
submit questions / suggestions to email@example.com
donations in bitcoin - 1Mgyja8si5x5Dpbw1As7mmxYUoH2uiipD1
- First of all, Visible patient offers several patient specific 3D modeling. Each visible anatomy is extracted from real but anonymous CT or MRI. User can select among a list of clinical cases the clinical case he wants to discover and manipulate in 3D.
- Secondly, Visible patient allows to rotate, translate, zoom in and out the 3D model of a selected anonymous patient through a classical iPhone interaction with one or two fingers.
- Thirdly, Visible patient allows to have the name of any organ or pathology selected through a double tap with one finger.
Every years, several new clinical cases including pathologies will be added to the initial database. Now with Visible Patient, new clinical cases arrive directly on your device.
Treat patients quickly, safely and effectively.
Junior doctors have quick and easy access to a wealth of clinical information with the Patient Safety Manual. Common clinical conditions and reference materials are available in this comprehensive patient safety manual created by consultant doctors at one of the UK’s leading NHS Foundation Trusts.
The Patient Safety Manual gives junior doctors quick access to the wealth of information they need to treat their patients safely. Created by senior consultants from Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, this patient safety manual is an invaluable guide to common clinical situations, such as chest pain, alcohol withdrawal or hypertension, and commonly needed reference material, such as optimum fluid management, common drug doses and clinical scoring systems.
•Bookmarking for even quicker reference
•Commonly used clinical storing systems
•Fluid and electrolyte management
•Common drug doses
•Management of acute presentations
The Patient Safety Manual has been compiled by:
Eammon Sullivan (Deputy Chief Nurse)
Mark Kinirons (Consultant Geriatrician)
Adrian Hopper (Consultant Geriatrician)
you can buy the ADfree version from amazon app store for 5$
- Suitable for Under/Post Graduates ; Physicians/Psychiatrists/Psychologists/Social Workers/Pro-Nurses.
- Ultra Rapid to fill in.
-Fairely detailed with Hundreds of choices covering basic psychiatric symptoms as well as rare symptomatology.
-Is a reference perse
- Checking boxes increases inter rater reliability, and makes it more suitable to researches.
- Patient's sheet will be saved on the root folder of the SDCARD named : MSEDS--.txt , that can be reopenned by ms notepad / ms word and edited/printed
- the full database is saved on the root of the SDCARD with the name : "resultsm.db" , this can be exported "by a 3rd party software to SPSS or ms excel ;) , email me and i ll tell you how.
- in cases of errors just delete the resultsm.db file and reinstall
- this is still in early development stage and your feedback is appreciated.
Stay connected and save time!
With the rapid publication of news and research articles it can be hard for clinicians and scientists to stay focused on the most relevant and useful content.
Download the SHM Publication App for your mobile device and access instant, real-time updates including cutting-edge article abstracts from the Journal of Hospital Medicine, compelling news from The Hospitalist, and upcoming events.
It’s simple and easy to navigate and presents an optimized reading experience from your mobile device. You can also easily tag select content for convenient reading and share with your friends and colleagues through email, Twitter, Facebook, and more!
Topics covered include:
• Practical, evidence-based, peer-reviewed research and systematic reviews of areas most important to hospital care
• Quality improvement initiatives and patient safety developments related to hospital medicine and caring for all hospitalized patients
• Teamwork and communication among all health care providers in hospitals to achieve optimal care for hospitalized patients
• Updates in academic hospital medicine
• Coverage of domestic and international hospital medicine developments
• Profiles and interviews with hospital medicine leaders
• Medico-legal issues facing hospitalists and hospital care
• Operational strategies for hospital leaders
• Career path information to attract and retain the highest quality hospitalists
• Competencies, activities, and needs of hospitalists
Not just for hospitalists.
This app serves hospitalists and all health care professional that cares for patients in a hospital setting.
For more Wiley Health Apps please visit: www.wileyhealthapps.com
1. Instant, real-time access to the latest information from the Society of Hospital Medicine’s family of publication including article abstracts, news, and upcoming events
2. No need to manually update; your application automatically refreshes with the most up to date content.
3. Ability to read and access content offline as well as save stories for later reading.
4. Share content via email or through social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook.
Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare is written by healthcare industry experts for hospital C-Level executives, Patient Safety Officers, Healthcare Quality Improvement Managers, Executive Nurses and Clinical Leaders. The focus is on presenting real-world solutions and applications that have been successfully implemented successfully in hospitals.
The Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare magazine app offers a convenient and constant connection to the latest healthcare industry information, as well as archived articles and access to complete back issues. Easy page flipping, zoom viewing features, bookmarking, searching by keyword, easy printing, linking and sharing make Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare a truly interactive and enhanced magazine experience you can access anywhere and anytime. Every new issue is push notified to you.
Join the growing number of healthcare professionals who have benefited from the in-depth editorial of Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare.
Single Issue and Subscription Information:
* Price and duration of subscriptions:
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App. Future issues are also available with the following auto-renewing subscription:
90 days - $4.99
Single issues - $2.99 each
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
Although the application was designed for mobile use, it can be integrated into your current compliance training program. “How to Patient” becomes a learning module on your existing employee training platform, seamlessly providing patient satisfaction training to your employees.
- Quickly Call 911 With One Touch
- Use Our Patient Scheduling System
- View Our Office Locations And Get Directions
Patients Choice, a Dallas, Texas network healthcare provider, delivers exceptional primary and urgent medical services for the entire family. Comprehensive services include rehabilitative care and therapy to treat work-related, accident, and sports injuries.