Updates are slow I check this through out the day. I have never found and shifts near me available and I have it a month. I refresh and it says none are there. I refresh again and there are some near me, but automatically pop up as taken. Waste of time.
NEVER AN OPEN SHIFT=NOT WORTH THE BOTHER I use several shopping & audit programs. While this one appears to have plenty of work, I've never found available shifts at any time, ever. Congrats to the developers if this is a sign of success, but it seems more likely a select few have managed to game the system. Great idea & app seems to work well enough. Its the company behind it & the tasks that should get a - 1 star rating
Can't create a account All I can do is put my number in and that's it I can't push any of the bottom buttons soi can't create an account to even try it out
I love it This app has made me over $200 in like a month, I don't understand why there isn't any shifts lately
Awesome Have to keep checking for shifts.. well worth the effort
I really like it I have made 35 dollars in 2 hours. Awesome app...but at times there are no shifts. Lately there have been a lot of shifts available and I've been taking full advantage.
Please reach out to us if you find any problems with EasyShift.
* EasyShift now requires that you connect your phone number with your account using our new SMS verification process.
* Updating your phone number in your user profile is now only possible using the verification process.
* Improved error reporting when contacting support
* Expired shifts no longer appear in the "My shift" section
* Camera stability, Forum access and Bluetooth requirement fixes
* Shift history detail fix