Awarded PC Mag’s Editors’ Choice, Qustodio makes parenting easier with daily screen time limits, app monitoring, including Facebook and YouTube, app blocking, kid tracking, and more.
Get started by using our free Qustodio parental controls to manage your child’s daily screen time allowance on Android devices and other major operating systems.
Free parental control app (1 supervised device)
✓ Set and manage daily screen time limits
✓ Website, search, and app monitoring
✓ Website or category blocking (block games, porn, gambling and lock out unwanted content)
✓ Safe search
✓ Unsupported browser blocking
✓ Advanced reporting (7-day history)
You’ll also love being able to see at a glance which sites your children visit, what videos they view on YouTube, what they search or google for on the internet, what games they play, where they go, and how much time they spend online.
Premium parental control app (5, 10, or 15 supervised devices)
Get everything you get in Free, screen time and monitoring, plus:
✓ New YouTube Monitoring feature
✓ New Family Locator geolocation kid tracker
✓ App blocker (block by app, not just category)
✓ 30-day reporting history
✓ Advanced Facebook Monitoring
✓ Activate an SOS Button that alerts family members
✓ Priority support
✓ Priority access to new features
✓ More devices for full family mode
✓ Install Qustodio on any other iOS, Windows, Mac, Android or Kindle device
The all new Family Locator, a mobile family GPS tracker conveniently built into the Qustodio app, lets you find your family’s phones, locate your whole family on the move, add your favorite places and share locations.
How to protect:
1 – Install the app on the device you want to supervise.
2 – Log in, Select “Child’s device” and follow the quick setup instructions.
3 – Once done, inappropriate websites will be blocked automatically.
4 – Log in to your online Qustodio dashboard (https://family.qustodio.com) or download our app to a Parent’s device to monitor activity and set rules.
• Does Qustodio support Android 8 (Oreo): Yes.
• Does Qustodio work on other platforms besides Android? Download Qustodio to all the other devices in your family from our website (https://www.qustodio.com). Qustodio can protect Windows, Mac, iOS, Kindle and Android.
• Do I need to install Qustodio on my own device? Qustodio works on both parent devices (parent mode) and child devices (protection mode).
• What languages do you support? Qustodio is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and German.
• What’s the difference between FREE and PREMIUM? Free gives you protection for one device, Premium allows you to protect more that one device and unlocks all reporting and content for other devices, and gives you additional features.
• Do you offer support? Yes, we offer email support. Contact us first, since we can’t always help if you post questions in a review:
https://www.qustodio.com/help and firstname.lastname@example.org
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This will prevent a user from uninstalling Qustodio without your knowledge.
This app uses Accessibility services. Qustodio uses accessibility to build an excellent device experience that helps users with behavioral disabilities (including but not limited to ADD/ADHD, obsessive compulsive disorder, internet gaming disorder, autism, learning disabilities, developmental disabilities, depression and anxiety) set appropriate levels of access and monitoring of web content and apps, in order to limit their risks and enjoy life normally.
Huawei devices owners: Battery-saving mode needs to be disabled for Qustodio (read more on the FAQ section of our website https://www.qustodio.com/help/article/2754721/ ).