- Questions are available only in Greek language.
- The game consists of categories: the "Marathon" and "Game Time".
- Marathon: The player has three lives and time each question is 15 seconds. After every 10 correct answers, the time is reduced by 1 second until finally reduced to 10 seconds (i.e. reach the 50 correct answers). Correct answers need not be contiguous, and each time the player makes a mistake loses a life.
- Play Time: The player must answer correctly to as many questions as it can within two minutes. There is no incorrect responses limit.
- The user can be informed of the scores has achieved the game for both categories by pressing the "Score" button. Also, the possibility is given to the user to see what is ranked in relation to other users of the quiz by clicking on the "Leaderboard" button. There should just make a simple registration. The user's score coming in the ranking is that of "Marathon" category.
- In the main menu of the game except the buttons "Marathon", "Play Time" and "Score" exists and that controls the sound button and the button "Other". The game sounds are heard where right or wrong answer, and when the time a query runs. Through the "Other" the user is able to communicate by email with the developer, to visit the social media and the web application, and there is also the option to donate for those who want to support this effort.
* If you have enabled data or wireless network, the application will display your ads.