Just click start button to listen music via bluetooth mono earpiece.
Note : Not tested with Droid X.
Those who facing problem with SKYONEAD. Please use this Boost button and try.
After Clicking Start/Boost button. please check Settings-> Sound/Volume-> Media Volume
Make it maximum volume and check with your bluetooth device.
Comments and Feedbacks are welcome
Upon first time launching the APPLICATION or initially adding the WIDGET to your home screen you simply choose your favourite paired device for streaming music to via A2DP (stereo bluetooth).
Your chosen device is then taken as your preferred option for future use, so that with one click the app shortcut or widget will switch on bluetooth and connect to your device ready for you to start streaming via your favourite media player application.
Should you wish to change the device set as you favourite just press the 'Change Preferred Device' button on the app splash screen or remove the widget from your home screen and re-add.
NOTE: THE DEVICE YOU WANT TO CONNECT MUST SUPPORT A2DP. They can be things such as stereo personal headsets and car stereos.
-If you like it please rate it.
-If you are having problems, check out the website for assistance or contact me and maybe I can help. Please don't just rate it with 1 star and say it doesn't work as this doesn't help anyone and I can't contact you to give you any help. (Particularly if you are using a device which does not support A2DP!)
-If you have a bug or suggestion, contact me and I may be able to change it.
Depending upon the level of interest telephony functionality can be added to this application - currently not supported.
Note: Currently available at a discounted price.
read the Apps for Education story here: http://cp2-software.tumblr.com/"
For a Bluetooth device to play music, it must support the A2DP standard, otherwise it can't stream music (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth_profile)
Have you ever wanted to get into your car and when Bluetooth connects to your phone the music just starts playing where it left off in the player of your choice?
This app is designed to tie the Bluetooth connect event to playing the music player of your choice. Unlike other auto-play options, this allows you to select the specific player that should be used. Do you want Spotify instead of Google Music Player, you can select that, do you want TuneIn instead of the Core Android music player, no problem.
Why would you want this? Some Bluetooth receivers do not play at all, some target the stock music player, this puts you in control of what happens when Bluetooth audio connects.
This App assumes you already have the subject Bluetooth device Paired to your phone using the BT device manufacturer's unique approach. It won't help Pair the device, the list that shows (as in the App picture) is a list of Paired (sometimes called Bonded) devices.
This App starts a Music App by package name and broadcasts "play" to start the player. NOT all players support this. Some players that work:
* Google Play Music
* Core Music Player
* Android Music
* Rocket Player
* iHeart Radio: Best if you select "Play last station on startup"
* Pandora: Must select "Bluetooth for Automotive" in settings
* TuneIn: Best if you select "Auto restart Player"
* Slacker: Best if you select "Resume Play on Startup"
* Maple MP3 player. Note: Must set "Respond to Headset Buttons" to ON
Explanation of Permissions:
* Network/Create Bluetooth connections: Obvious
* Phone Calls/Read phone state: If in a phone call, this app will wait until you hang up to start the music player
* System Tools/Change WiFi state: there is a Tweak that can turn off the WiFi if you want when Bluetooth connects.
* Network/view Wi-Fi state: support tweak Restore Wifi on disconnect so have to read Wifi state
The Philips Headset app runs in the background with almost no CPU loading and preset with pre-defined button controls already. Users can also customize the button with the following selections:
To select a suitable sound profile it’s effortlessly simple. Under ‘Headset’ sound will auto adjust to fit with your selected Philips headset model. If one prefers to customize their sound profile, choose the manual option under ‘Sound’ to tune and personalize your sound preference for an individual sound experience.
Why MySound doesn’t work properly with my phones?
- The app doesn't work with the default player of some Samsung phones. We suggest you try to use music player like Mixzing, PowerAMP, Winamp, DoubleTwist, Songbird etc.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please go to setting and activate the in-control option.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please set up the song playlist and use it with my MySound.
Phones that don't work with the app:
- The app doesn't work with HTC Beats as it has its own Beats sound system and overrides external equalizer control.
- The app doesn't work with phones from Sony Ericsson and older Samsung phones with Android platform and it is due to different 3,5mm pin configuration they are using. This requires extra connector to be compatible with. Please go to our customer support for help if needed.
If the Android headset app is topped by the system’s setting menu or a powerful app killer, you will only need to re launch the app again. Just plugging the headset will not initiate the app as it is the first time.
1) In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the long press command are reserved by the Google Now (personal assistant). It causes the Headset app could not react to the long press assigned operation.
2) Nexus 7 has disabled the headset control pin in its 3.5 mm audio connector which causes the Headset app fail to function.
This version is for Android 4.2 and up. May not be supported on all devices. I don't have all devices to test so you will just need to try it.
Note: This is only a widget, not an app. You must place an instance of the widget on your home screen. See your devices help for instructions on placing widgets on your home screen. All it does is toggle the connection to A2DP profile only. Nothing else.
See manual, release notes, details here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dp-connect2/
Please submit enhancement request and defect reports here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dp-connect2/issues/list
When you get in the car you simple click on the widget or tap NFC tag. Car Music Connector will enable Bluetooth for you and after Bluetooth A2DP connection will be established music will play automatically. After you leave your car Bluetooth will be disabled to conserve battery power.
Quick start using:
· Home screen widget
· Lockscreen widget (Jelly Bean 4.2)
· NFC tag tap
· Tasker plugin
Automatically do the following:
· Enable Bluetooth to make connection
· Start music playback
· Lunch any 3rd party application, Maps or Waze for example
· Disable WiFi to save power while in the car
· Enter Car mode
· Adjust music stream volume to predefined volume
When you leave the car will automatically:
· Disable Bluetooth
· Enable WiFi back (only if was disabled)
Override voice dial button to:
· Simulate play/pause key
· Open any application
· Open Google Now voice search (Jelly Bean or higher)
In addition to music playback application can optionally disable Wi-Fi while in the car and enable Android Car mode. Please see Car Home default application for more details about Android car mode. You can start any 3rd party application installed on your device after connection is established.
Car Music Connector can work with any NFC tag. For example you can use old public transportation ticket. In case your NFC tag does not have internal ID you can enable “Any NFC tag” mode that will start Car Music Connector on any NFC tag scanned. If you have multiple NFC enabled applications on your device you may be prompted to select Car Music Connector every time you tap NFC tag. If there are no other NFC enabled applications Car Music Connector will launch automatically on NFC tag tap.
Application is designed with low battery usage in mind. It does not run any background processes while idle.
There is builtin plugin for Tasker application in the app.
This version is for Android 4.1 and prior. There is another version for Android 4.2 and up.
Some devices may require a reboot after install for the widget to appear in the widget drawer (Android 4 and up).
Note: This is only a widget, not an app. You must place an instance of the widget on your home screen. See your devices help for instructions on placing widgets on your home screen. Here are instructions: http://google.about.com/od/socialtoolsfromgoogle/ss/how-to-add-android-widgets.htm
So far all the 1 star comments are from people who do not know how to use widgets.
See manual, release notes, details here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dp-connect/
Please submit enhancement request and defect reports here: http://code.google.com/p/a2dp-connect/issues/list
I have no interest in advertising or monetizing this widget. Please don't contact me with offers to do so.
1) SoundAbout Service - Turn service "On (Foreground)", "On (Auto Restart)", "On (Stoppable)", "OFF".
(ON - Auto Restart) can be used to remove constant notification in Android 4.3.
2) Media Audio - Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
3) Phone call audio - (Pro version)
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
4) Text-To-Speech behavior...(Android 4.0+)(Pro version) -
Settings to send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Android TTS setting... - Opens the Android TTS settings screen so that you can choose SoundAbout TTS as your Text-To-Speech engine.
Audio Output - Route the TTS audio to (External speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Max Utterance per request... - How many TTS to items to process per request. Handy if the client app (Google Nav) tries to process ALL the TTS items at one time. This lets you do 1,2,3.etc at a time.
Delay utterance (secs) - Lets you delay before sending the audio to output. Handy to allow Bluetooth mono to connect.
Allow background audio - Allows existing audio to continue at a lower volume while TTS audio is playing.
5) Notification behavior
Block Notifications to Speaker - Block notification/alarm sounds from playing through the SPEAKER
Block Ringtones to Speaker - Block ringtones from playing through the SPEAKER.
Caller Notification behavior - Settings to speak caller id when ringing. (new permission to read contacts)
Status Bar Notification - Show audio status in status bar, when Service runs in foreground
6) Wired Headset behavior... -
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Un-plug pauses music player - Have the music player pause when you unplug a wired headset. If left un-checked, the music player may still pause if it is designed to do so.
Plug-in continues music player - Have music player continue playing when headset is plugged back in (if music player was playing when headset was un-plugged).
Plug-in Volume (Pro Version) - Turn ON and set default volume when headset is plugged in.
7) Bluetooth behavior - (Pro version):
Bluetooth Auto Enable - Automatically enable Bluetooth when Bluetooth output is selected.
(A2DP) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth media device to be the default output for media.
(Mono) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for media. May not work for all phones.
Phone call usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for phone calls.
(Mono) microphone override - Use the Bluetooth (mono) device microphone for voice input while using audio output set in the Media audio setting.
Disable wired audio - Disable wired headset when in Bluetooth mono phone call.
Disconnect to speaker - Allow/Deny using speaker for notifications(notifications still go to selected media audio output)
8) Dock behavior - (Pro version):
Analog Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Analog Dock to be the default output for media.
Digital Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Digital Dock to be the default output for media.
9) There is a widget named "Headset Toggle" to toggle a Wired Headset on or off.
Originally "LaPlayer light" was conceived as a shell for the downloaded audio files. Frustrated by the shortcomings of the existing leading audio players, I developed my own version. Gradually the functionality has grown significantly and now it is a full-blown replacement for the built-in player.
This release includes download of the tracks from the three albums.
The main application window presents three sliding pages:
Albums, Audio Tracks, Playlists.
The application searches the data of audio files in a media database and directly in the directories of device's external storage. For switch to the "Folder Player Mode" need a select in menu "Search Folders".
1) function to stop playing at the following events:
• incoming call,
• headset unplug,
• unmounting the device's external storage;
2) resume play after the phone call;
3) opening of audio files from other applications;
4) actions with playlists:
• add track to the selected playlist (long press on the item),
• add a few tracks to the playlist,
• change the playback order of tracks,
• remove selected track from the playlist,
• creating a new playlist,
• remove the playlist,
• rename playlist;
5) widget and lockscreen widget (for Android OS 4.2 and above);
6) support single-button wired headset (Headset hook: Play | Pause);
7) support multimedia headset for devices on Android 2.2 (Next, Previous, Play | Pause buttons), tested for the Nokia BH-214 (Bluetooth);
8) search feature audio tracks by title or album | artist name;
9) displaying the album art and ability to save image to the JPEG file, which saved in the directory of the album;
10) the ability to delete files from the SD Card;
11) set the selected track as phone ringtone;
12) equalizer (with gain bass boost) and visualization of audio data for devices based on Android 2.3 and above;
13) sort lists by alphabetical order (audio file name);
14) sort tracks by numbers (from Mp3Tag);
15) creating a list of all tracks;
16) rename audio files;
17) ability to share music;
18) moving application to SD card;
19) the display of the total playing time of the current tracklist | album;
20) multiple choice of audio tracks to add to the playlist;
21) shuffle tracks on the current list;
22) stop timer and the ability to stop the player's service in the absence of light;
23) ability to change the .mp3 file tag (ID3v1, ID3v2.4), including the replacement of the cover art;
24) player control buttons in the notification (Play | Pause, Next track, Stop - for Android 4.1 and above).
• Refresh the page content | switch to the current tracklist or album;
• Search Folders on an external storage, by default: "/sdcard";
• Download - display a lists of albums and tracks that are available for download;
• Artists - creating a list of tracks for a selected artist;
• Bluetooth - display Bluetooth adapter settings;
• Wi-Fi - display the Wi-Fi adapter settings.
The context menu is called long press on the control panel of the player.
Implemented sliding menu. Application is adapted for 7" and 10" tablets.
More from developer
* Manage your favorite RSS feeds
* Add a feed from an URL or import feeds from Google Reader
* Get your favorite podcasts
It supports Atom feeds.
+ EasyRSS Widget
The widget is refreshed every hour.
The supported languages are english and french. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions or if you're interested in adding a translation, please email me.