It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
• BMI Calculation for everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Optional saving of last entered values
• BMI - Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since the BMI doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• WHtR - Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than BMI (Body Mass Index).
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Energie Expenditure / Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
• Top 10 Best BMI Weight Loss iPhone & Android Apps 2012 @ Healthline.com
• BMI Calculator - One of the top 10 hottest apps @ AppBrain.com
• Featured app on The Fresh Living Project @ FreshLivingProject.com
Support for BMI Calculator - Weight Loss:
Criticism, praise, problems with this BMI Calculator?
Feel free to visit appovo.com/support
© 2014 appovo.com - BMI Calculator
- Measurement units in Metric and Imperial
- Visualization of your weight and BMI on the dial
- Find out your ideal weight range
- Calculates BMI for ages 5+
- Shows weight ranges according to the World Health Organisation guidelines
The Body Mass Index is a way of seeing if your weight is appropriate for your height. Inaccuracies can occur if you're an athlete or very muscular as this can give you a higher BMI even if you have a healthy level of body fat. Also this app is not appropriate for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or people who are very frail.
BMI Calculator is free app that allows you to monitor BMI and percentage of fat in your body.
Ideal weight - app calculates the ideal weight you should gain.
To calculate it app uses the D. R. Miller formula.
Body fat percentage is estimated from BMI by formula derived by Deurenberg and co-workers.
All measurements use information about your body: gender, age, height and weight.
App is designed for people of different ages and supports for both metric and imperial.
Track your BMI and stay healthy!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
This BMI calculator allows you to quickly calculate the ratio of body mass index - BMI. Result is calculated according to general reading table created by World Health Organization (WHO) - the same for male and female regardless the age. The BMI is meant to be used as a simple means of classifying physically inactive individuals with an average body composition. BMI categories (underweight, overweight or obese) from general reading table are inappropriate for athletes, children, the elderly, and the infirm because do not take into account many factors such as frame size and muscularity. The BMI categories also fail to account for varying proportions of fat, bone, cartilage, water weight, and more. Despite this, BMI categories are regularly regarded as a satisfactory tool for measuring whether sedentary individuals' weight is in normal range. Obligatory weight loss tool for obese people.
- calculation of BMI (Body Mass Index)
- presenting the ideal weight range for a given height - helpful if you want to lose weight or are on diet
- supporting two formats of units - metric (cm and kg) and imperial ( inches [1 in = 2,54 cm] and international pounds [1 lb = 0,45359237 kg] )
- app2sd support (on Android 2.2 and higher)
- available languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Russian
To change the units from metric to imperial and vice versa, the 'menu' button must be clicked.
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me by e-mail about any bugs found or missing functions that you want to be included in future versions of the BMI calculator.
NOTE: if you can help me with translation into your native language do not hesitate to contact me.
/!\ It is strongly recommended to make regular backups by email. This will avoid you to losing your datas in case of mishandling or crash of your device!
The app show automatically your BMI and your Body Fat %.
On the chart, you can display :
- BMI zone
- Body Fat % zone
- Weight goal
- Moving average
- Trend curve
On the chart you can also :
- see weight
- see note
- see rate (food & sport)
- see the difference between two points
- Zoom (X and Y)
- Take a screenshot
- Return to initial view by double tap
The home page show you :
- Last weight
- Fat Body %
- Weight goal
- Time-to-goal estimate
- Weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal
A widget is available in this version. This will provide you on the essential informations (Last weight, BMI, Fat Body %, weight goal, trend, time-to-goal estimate, and weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal).
The weight log, will show you :
- the loss or the gain between two month or two weight
- the whole informations on the weight : BMI, Body Fat %, note and rate (sport and diet)
You can export and import your datas (by email or on your sd card) in order to share them on your different devices. You can also make a backup on your sd card.
"My weight tracker" is also suitable for pregnant women, but the BMI and Body Fat % are not adequate.
- Issue fixed the height reported by an user
v2.4 /2.5/2.6 :
- Adding icone for the sport and food histogram
- Bug fixed
- The scale of the curve and the scale bar are editable (Display optimized for smartphone or tablet in high definition)
- Visualization of the objective advancement
- Add of histogramm for the rate (food & sport)
v2.1 / v2.2:
- Auto-zoom on the whole chart (Chart preferences)
- Little bug fix
- Add weight with comment and rating (sport and food)
- Colored curve based on ratings
- Add password
- Help (under construction)
- Settings on the page "Add" and "History"
Track your weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), body fat percentage and even your own user-defined tracking items. Create profiles for yourself and your family. Various charts, statistics, trends and much more will help you monitor your progress and boost your motivation to reach your ideal weight.
Start today, you're worth it!
★ Feel free to contact us for any questions, feature requests, ideas for improvement or bugs! Just use the email provided by the google play store, the in-app contact feature or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryofy
✔ Featured app on 'The Fresh Living Project' @ http://www.freshlivingproject.com
• Simple, fun and intuitive to use weight tracker.
• Innovative and clear user interface: almost no typing required, easy to use slide controls.
• Widget for your home screen.
• Multi-user support: create profiles for yourself, your partner, your kids.
• User-defined tracking items: create and track your own items, fully integrated in the app.
• Available languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Português, Italiano, Français, 中文, Русский, हिंदी, Svenska, Nederlands, Polski, Türkçe
• Support of metric and imperial units: Pound, Kilogram, Foot, Centimeter and many more.
• Measure and estimate your body fat percentage: Weight Meter determines your body fat in quick and easy fashion.
• Built-in BMI calculator: Your Body Mass Index is calculated automatically.
• Built-in ideal weight calculator: Set your ideal weight as your weight goal and monitor your progress.
• Powerful analysis and reporting function via charts and spreadsheets: Don't lose track of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and easily keep an eye on your weight loss or weight gain.
• 'Remind me' functionality: Never forget to take your weight again!
• Monitor and support your progress with photos and notes.
• Backup and restore your data.
• Easy import of data from the free version of Weight Meter (instructions at the bottom)
• Export and import csv files: Monitor your weight, BMI and body fat percentage with Excel, Numbers or Google Docs on your laptop or desktop computer.
• Export charts of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and share them directly with friends via email, on Picasa, facebook and many more.
• Integrated guide to measure your body fat percentage.
• An extended help lets you discover the various functions of this app.
1. How to easily transfer your data from the free to the paid version:
• In the free version of Weight Meter:
✔ Select your user and press the menu button on the home screen of the app (where your weight records are listed)
✔ Select the 'Import & export' menu and select the 'Write backup' list item
✔ Your backup file is written
• In the paid version of Weight Meter:
✔ Press the menu button on the home screen and select the 'Import' menu
✔ Select the 'Read backup' list item and choose the file you've created before
✔ Your data is imported
O que é IMC?
IMC é uma sigla utilizada para Índice de Massa Corporal.
O Índice de Massa Corporal é uma medida utilizada para medir a obesidade adotada pela Organização Mundial de Saúde (OMS). É o padrão internacional para avaliar o grau de obesidade.
O sobrepeso e a obesidade, indicados pelo IMC, são fatores de risco para doenças tais como a hipertensão arterial, a doença arterial coronariana e o diabetes melittus, além de outras patologias consideradas de alto risco para a Saúde Pública.
Para mais informações sobre o IMC: http://www.calculoimc.com.br/
Body Mass Index is designed with unique professional and custom features where user can change the appearance of the application. The user interface of this application facilitates universal device support from small screens to large display tablet devices.
More cool features and functionality will be available in future updates shortly. We are looking forward for your continuous support for this application.
1. Age and Gender based classification of range
2. Supports Metric and Imperial scales
3. Suggests your normal range
4. Gender based themes
What is Body Mass Index (BMI)?
BMI or Body Mass Index is a measurement of body fat based on your height and weight which generally applies to both adult men and women. BMI is very easy to measure and calculate and is therefore the most commonly used tool to correlate risk of health problems with your weight.
How does Waist To Hip Ratio (WTH) complement the BMI?
The World Health Organisation considers the Waist to Hip Ratio a good indicator of your personal health. However, it works best only if you consider your reading from both BMI and WTH. A good range on both BMI & WTH ensures a healthier you.
Would age and gender change my BMI & WTH?
Although age and gender has no impact on your BMI or WTH, it would influence ‘the Range’ to which an adult belongs. We have considered age and gender to calculate the Range in our “Health Calculator".
Who should not be using Health Calculator?
BMI & WTH are mere indicators basis your body statistics and does not take into consideration your body type, structure, current health status, diet or exercise. These are only indicators/ guideline. Do not use Health Calculator – BMI & WTH if you fall under the following:
1. Children (below 18 yrs)
2. Pregnant Ladies
3. Athletes / Body builders
4. People with medical conditions
Keywords: BMI, WTH, Body Mass Index, Waist to Hip Ratio, Health Calculator, Ideal Weight
BMI does not actually measure the percentage of body fat, that is why we included two more parameters to determine what is your health status.
Supports both Metric and Imperial measurement units.
In addition, to prevent the loss of body weight record, increasing the cloud sync feature. When you use an application more than thirty days, the weight recorded over thirty, the application will open cloud storage feature.
- Very user friendly UI.
- Real time BMI/Body Fat Percentage/BMR/Waist to hip ratio(WHR) value.
- Track weight three times a day.
- Detail weight statistics
- Daily weight track and weight goal setting
- Chart to view your weight progress
- Cloud synchronization function to prevent data loss
- Imperial and metrics units.
The most accurate body fat percentage calculator with very interactive results which include your fitness level, whether you are slim or fat, your healthy weight range based on your lean body mass (LBM) and how much fat you should lose or gain in order to be in the Healthy Zone.
Unlike BMI calculators which can be very inaccurate especially if you have big muscle mass, this calculator gives results based on your body fat percentage and they are not affected by your body weight.
• 5 most accurate formulas:
- 1. Jackson/Pollock 3 site skin fold caliper method.
- 2. Jackson/Pollock 4 site skinfold caliper method.
- 3. Jackson/Pollock 7 site skinfold caliper method.
- 4. Durnin/Womersley 4 site skinfold caliper method.
- 5. Tape Measure method used by the U.S. Navy.
• Progress chart for keeping track.
• Settings menu where you can choose to save automatically age, height and weight.
• Body Fat Percentage Calculator.
• Lean Body Mass Calculator.
• Body Fat Weight Calculator.
• Fitness level: Underfat, Healthy, Overfat, Obese.
• Healthy / Ideal Weight Calculator.
• How much fat you should lose or gain.
The BMI is a measure of body fat based on weight and height. This calculator can be used for kids and adolescents from 2 to 20 years of age.
Please note that as children grow, their amount of body fat changes and so will their BMI. That's why a BMI calculation for a child or adolescent must take into account their age and gender. Always see your doctor if you are concerned about your child's growth.
This application is completely FREE and supported by ads.
Now supporting children from 5 years old and genders !
Now calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) intuitively and in your own language !
No more calculate button !
Here your Body Mass Index is directly computed as you modify your height and weight.
The two ergonomic sliders avoid you to type your measures.
Just slide clockwise to increase your height and weight !
Conversion between metric and imperial units.
Given your height, your normal weight interval is displayed instantaneously.
The BMI value and its analysis are drawn directly from WHO recommendations.
Please share, rate and comment !