It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
• BMI Calculation for everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Optional saving of last entered values
• BMI - Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since the BMI doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• WHtR - Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than BMI (Body Mass Index).
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Energie Expenditure / Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
• Top 10 Best BMI Weight Loss iPhone & Android Apps 2012 @ Healthline.com
• BMI Calculator - One of the top 10 hottest apps @ AppBrain.com
• Featured app on The Fresh Living Project @ FreshLivingProject.com
Support for BMI Calculator - Weight Loss:
Criticism, praise, problems with this BMI Calculator?
Feel free to visit appovo.com/support
© 2014 appovo.com - BMI Calculator
O que é IMC?
IMC é uma sigla utilizada para Índice de Massa Corporal.
O Índice de Massa Corporal é uma medida utilizada para medir a obesidade adotada pela Organização Mundial de Saúde (OMS). É o padrão internacional para avaliar o grau de obesidade.
O sobrepeso e a obesidade, indicados pelo IMC, são fatores de risco para doenças tais como a hipertensão arterial, a doença arterial coronariana e o diabetes melittus, além de outras patologias consideradas de alto risco para a Saúde Pública.
Para mais informações sobre o IMC: http://www.calculoimc.com.br/
BMI Calculator is free app that allows you to monitor BMI and percentage of fat in your body.
Ideal weight - app calculates the ideal weight you should gain.
To calculate it app uses the D. R. Miller formula.
Body fat percentage is estimated from BMI by formula derived by Deurenberg and co-workers.
All measurements use information about your body: gender, age, height and weight.
App is designed for people of different ages and supports for both metric and imperial.
Track your BMI and stay healthy!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
This BMI calculator allows you to quickly calculate the ratio of body mass index - BMI. Result is calculated according to general reading table created by World Health Organization (WHO) - the same for male and female regardless the age. The BMI is meant to be used as a simple means of classifying physically inactive individuals with an average body composition. BMI categories (underweight, overweight or obese) from general reading table are inappropriate for athletes, children, the elderly, and the infirm because do not take into account many factors such as frame size and muscularity. The BMI categories also fail to account for varying proportions of fat, bone, cartilage, water weight, and more. Despite this, BMI categories are regularly regarded as a satisfactory tool for measuring whether sedentary individuals' weight is in normal range. Obligatory weight loss tool for obese people.
- calculation of BMI (Body Mass Index)
- presenting the ideal weight range for a given height - helpful if you want to lose weight or are on diet
- supporting two formats of units - metric (cm and kg) and imperial ( inches [1 in = 2,54 cm] and international pounds [1 lb = 0,45359237 kg] )
- app2sd support (on Android 2.2 and higher)
- available languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Russian
To change the units from metric to imperial and vice versa, the 'menu' button must be clicked.
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me by e-mail about any bugs found or missing functions that you want to be included in future versions of the BMI calculator.
NOTE: if you can help me with translation into your native language do not hesitate to contact me.
Body Mass Index is designed with unique professional and custom features where user can change the appearance of the application. The user interface of this application facilitates universal device support from small screens to large display tablet devices.
More cool features and functionality will be available in future updates shortly. We are looking forward for your continuous support for this application.
Now supporting children from 5 years old and genders !
Now calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) intuitively and in your own language !
No more calculate button !
Here your Body Mass Index is directly computed as you modify your height and weight.
The two ergonomic sliders avoid you to type your measures.
Just slide clockwise to increase your height and weight !
Conversion between metric and imperial units.
Given your height, your normal weight interval is displayed instantaneously.
The BMI value and its analysis are drawn directly from WHO recommendations.
Please share, rate and comment !
/!\ It is strongly recommended to make regular backups by email. This will avoid you to losing your datas in case of mishandling or crash of your device!
The app show automatically your BMI and your Body Fat %.
On the chart, you can display :
- BMI zone
- Body Fat % zone
- Weight goal
- Moving average
- Trend curve
On the chart you can also :
- see weight
- see note
- see rate (food & sport)
- see the difference between two points
- Zoom (X and Y)
- Take a screenshot
- Return to initial view by double tap
The home page show you :
- Last weight
- Fat Body %
- Weight goal
- Time-to-goal estimate
- Weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal
A widget is available in this version. This will provide you on the essential informations (Last weight, BMI, Fat Body %, weight goal, trend, time-to-goal estimate, and weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal).
The weight log, will show you :
- the loss or the gain between two month or two weight
- the whole informations on the weight : BMI, Body Fat %, note and rate (sport and diet)
You can export and import your datas (by email or on your sd card) in order to share them on your different devices. You can also make a backup on your sd card.
"My weight tracker" is also suitable for pregnant women, but the BMI and Body Fat % are not adequate.
- Issue fixed the height reported by an user
v2.4 /2.5/2.6 :
- Adding icone for the sport and food histogram
- Bug fixed
- The scale of the curve and the scale bar are editable (Display optimized for smartphone or tablet in high definition)
- Visualization of the objective advancement
- Add of histogramm for the rate (food & sport)
v2.1 / v2.2:
- Auto-zoom on the whole chart (Chart preferences)
- Little bug fix
- Add weight with comment and rating (sport and food)
- Colored curve based on ratings
- Add password
- Help (under construction)
- Settings on the page "Add" and "History"
The BMI is a measure of body fat based on weight and height. This calculator can be used for kids and adolescents from 2 to 20 years of age.
Please note that as children grow, their amount of body fat changes and so will their BMI. That's why a BMI calculation for a child or adolescent must take into account their age and gender. Always see your doctor if you are concerned about your child's growth.
This application is completely FREE and supported by ads.
Para visualizar a tabela de IMC, use a tecla MENU do seu aparelho ou clique sobre o resultado do cálculo.
Esse aplicativo visa apenas dar uma idéia básica da atual situação da sua massa corpórea e não deve ser usado para fins de diagnósticos. Sempre procure orientação médica de profissionais capacitados. Não tome nenhum tipo de medicamento por conta própria!
O Índice de Massa Corporal (IMC) é um método indireto que permite avaliar a composição da massa corporal de uma pessoa adulta. Este aplicativo pode utilizar a fórmula clássica ou nova fórmula lançada por pesquisadores da universidade de Oxford em 2013.
Cálculo do IMC
Para fazer o cálculo do IMC basta informar seu peso em quilogramas e a altura (em metros).
O número que será gerado deve ser comparado aos valores da tabela IMC para se saber se você está abaixo, em seu peso ideal ou acima do peso.
O novo IMC 2.0 agora abrange também o novo cálculo de IMC proposto em 2013 por pesquisadores da Universidade de Oxford, este passa a ser o cálculo padrão (Peso x 1,3 / Altura ^ 2,5). Nas configurações do aplicativo ainda é possível utilizar o cálculo clássico do IMC (Peso / Altura ^ 2) que foi criado por Adolphe Quetelet em 1830.
O IMC não determina categoricamente se uma pessoa está abaixo ou acima do seu peso normal, representa apenas uma medida aproximada baseada em critérios estatísticos.
Assim, se o resultado sinalizar para uma faixa de peso anormal pode-se investigar o fato através de métodos mais acurados.
Existem métodos mais precisos para a avaliação do peso corporal, em geral mais complexos, tais como:
- ressonância magnética,
- diluição de isótopos,
O excesso de gordura corporal em seus diversos níveis representa diferentes graus de fatores de risco para a saúde.
Quanto maior o IMC , maior o fator de risco.
Segundo a OMS (Organização Mundial da Saúde), o IMC normal situa-se entre 18.5 e 24.9 .
Lembramos que sempre é necessário o acompanhamento de um médico para monitoramento regular da saúde bem como para a prática de exercícios físicos.
Não esqueça também de usar nosso aplicativo para cálculo de ICQ: Indice de Cintura e Quadril, além de outros aplicativos interessantes. Procure por Fener Informática na loja de aplicativos do Google.
Track your weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), body fat percentage and even your own user-defined tracking items. Create profiles for yourself and your family. Various charts, statistics, trends and much more will help you monitor your progress and boost your motivation to reach your ideal weight.
Start today, you're worth it!
★ Feel free to contact us for any questions, feature requests, ideas for improvement or bugs! Just use the email provided by the google play store, the in-app contact feature or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryofy
✔ Featured app on 'The Fresh Living Project' @ http://www.freshlivingproject.com
• Simple, fun and intuitive to use weight journal.
• Innovative and clear user interface: almost no typing required, easy to use slide controls.
• Widget for your home screen.
• Multi-user support: create profiles for yourself, your partner, your kids.
• User-defined tracking items: create and track your own items, fully integrated in the app.
• Available languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Português, Italiano, Français, 中文, Русский, हिंदी, Svenska, Nederlands, Polski, Türkçe
• Support of metric and imperial units: Pound, Kilogram, Foot, Centimeter and many more.
• Measure and estimate your body fat percentage: Weight Meter determines your body fat in quick and easy fashion.
• Built-in BMI calculator: Your Body Mass Index is calculated automatically.
• Built-in ideal weight calculator: Set your ideal weight as your weight goal and monitor your progress.
• Powerful analysis and reporting function via charts and spreadsheets: Don't lose track of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and easily keep an eye on your weight loss or weight gain.
• 'Remind me' functionality: Never forget to take your weight again!
• Monitor and support your progress with photos and notes.
• Backup and restore your data.
• Export and import csv files: Monitor your weight, BMI and body fat percentage with Excel, Numbers or Google Docs on your laptop or desktop computer.
• Export charts of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and share them directly with friends via email, on Picasa, facebook and many more.
• Integrated guide to measure your body fat percentage.
• An extended help lets you discover the various functions of this app.
- Calculate ideal weight and BMI (body mass index) using basic data such as sex, weight, height and age.
- Calculate ideal weight with more detail using the advanced option, where you can add your physique, number of children (women), number of years of overweight and waist circumference. These data adjust the classification. Furthermore, the ideal weight results present details by different authors, which is useful for professionals or to make comparisons.
- Calculate the energy requirement (or caloric) estimate (REE): where you can, based on the input data, have notion of the amount of calories required per day and how much to eat or stop eating to lose weight, with the possibility of indicate the weight you want to lose per week.
- Get results about: your weight, your possible weight, your cardiometabolic risk according to waist circumference, a classification of your status, overweight and fat percentage estimated by BMI.
- Select a background according to your taste, from 7 possibilities.
- Measure skinfold: it offers an alternative to measure the existing body fat and lean mass. Here is necessary to have a plicometer, so it is more oriented to professionals of the area. Remember that in any case the overall results show an estimate of the percentage of fat.
It is important to note that the percentages of body fat tend to be, on average, about 10% for athletes and about 15% for thin people. Therefore having fat is normal does not necessarily mean overweight, unless that exceeds a certain limit, which in general will be greater than 20%.
This application is developed to make calculations for people over 18 years. Not recommended for children, pregnant women or bodybuilders.
- Cálculo de IMC (Índice de Massa Corporal).
- Resultado de comparação com a tabela, e indicação de grau de obesidade.
It also calculates the ideal weight interval for you.
This program will occupy only 98Kb of memory on your device.
The simplest and practical BMI app you can have on your device.