- fully customizable sound Profiles
- setup Volumes, Bluetooth, WiFi, AP (hotspot), Mobile data, Aeroplane mode, Call forwarding, Screen brightness and Ringtones
- mute or raise volume for selected contacts including vibration options
- Volume Lock and Silent mode detection
- automatic launch of selected applications with profile
- switch profiles by Timers, Locations, Calendar, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Speed volume mode and Headphones mode
- 30 Widgets designed for quick and convenient control from your home screen
- various applications and widget skins for perfect harmony with the color and settings of your Android
- low energy demand on battery
- localized in 13 languages: ENG, SPA, POR, FRE, GER, RUS, KOR, CHI, JPN, ITA, POL, CZE, SLO
PROFILES BY TIMERS
Are you tired of adjusting the volumes manually? With a SVC+, you can schedule the activation of profiles using timers.
Are you sick of muting the ringer at night, restoring it in the morning, or even turning the WiFi or Mobile data on and off? SVC+ can do it for you.
PROFILES BY LOCATIONS
Add your favorite places and let the application switch profiles according to your current location.
Do you use Bluetooth and Mobile data on your way to work, and then in the office, you need to enable WiFi instead? Add both the place where you park and the location of your office, and let SVC+ take care of the rest!
PROFILES BY CALENDAR EVENTS
Do you have a busy schedule? Let profiles be switched by the events in your calendar (Gmail, MS Exchange and more). All you need to do is to add profile tag to the title or description of the event.
PROFILES BY WI-FI NETWORKS
With this feature, you can switch profiles when connected to selected Wi-Fi networks. Assign profile "work" to your Wi-Fi network in the office and when the connection is made, your phone will automatically turn to silent mode, e-mail client starts and the ringtones or vibrations will be allowed for your VIP`s only.
PROFILES BY BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Do you like to ride a motorcycle, bike, or exercise and listen to your favorite music? After connecting the Bluetooth headset, you will never need to manually turn on the music player, or Speed volume mode.
SPEED VOLUME MODE
Do you listen to music in public transport? Does it bother you when music is too loud at the bus stop or while driving barely heard? Treat your hearing to better with a SVC+ and Speed volume mode, dynamically adjusting the volume according to the speed at which you are moving.
Do you want to hear music with headphones and be sure that if the headphones were accidentally ripped off, you won't be embarrassed by loud noises from your phone, e.g. in your doctor's waiting room? The headphones mode ensures that the sound is muted when headphones are unplugged. It restores the volume when the headphones are plugged in again.
SILENT MODE DETECTION
Do you wish to take a nap after lunch and don't want to be disturbed for at least half an hour? The SVC+ can detect silent or vibrate mode and offer you an option to automatically increase the volume after selected time.
Application SVC+ was thoroughly tested on all versions of Android up to the latest 4.4 KitKat. It is optimized for tablets too.
If you have a problem or question, you can always contact our technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A lot of answers can be found in help and FAQ: http://smartvolumecontrol.com/en/help-center.
Video tutorials "step by step" are prepared to inspire you here: http://www.smartvolumecontrol.com/tutorials/.
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver". It's only app on Play Store that do this!
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony Ericsson X10mini, Sony Ericsson X10, Motorola DroidX, Motorola Droid, Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
There is an ad free version with simple Widget available "Volume Control Pro" market://search?q=pname:com.revsodev.volumecontrolpro
* fixed popup reappearance
* Updated the new icons.
Vibr on means "Vibrate", not "Vibrate when silen
-Uncheck "One Step" mode to have normal slider.
This is a volume control application for adjusting Ringer, Notification, Media, Voice, System, and Alarm, also to switch between Silent, Vibrate and Normal. In addition, you can also synchronize the volume level between ringer, notification, and system.
You can also configure the vibrate for Ringer and Notification.
This application can be called either by click on the application icon, or by the LONG PRESS of the SEARCH KEY.
-AdFree version available: Volume Control AdFREE
-Adjust Ringer, System, Notification, Alarm, Music and In-call
-Large and precise slider controls, easy to use
-Change Silent, Vibrate and Normal mode
-Nice icons and controls design
-Sync with hard volume buttons
A really useful thing about Volume Controls are the two smart volume buttons, that change the sound-profile and the media volume always the right way!
Samsung and Motorola (maybe others) decided to split the Ringtone and Notification volumes on their current OS versions (4.0.x - 4.2.x). This makes it difficult to easily adjust them both without diving into the settings app, getting into the volume section and sliding them both where you want. This app will display a dialog that will allow you to easily set both of those volumes at the same time.
Note: It will only use the physical volume buttons to set both volume levels when the app is being displayed. This is not meant to be a global volume replacement, only a quick way to set both volumes at once.
We need help with translations! If you find a bad translation or would like to see this app in your language, PLEASE help us out by translating at http://bit.ly/13PHU3T.
-German (thanks to Ingo)
-Russian (thanks to anonymous)
*If you find a translation error, please email us.
Note: By downloading and installing this app, FirestormApps reserves the right to collect anonymous usage statistics with Google Analytics.
Note: If using the PRO key, make sure that both apps are updated to the latest version to work correctly!
Includes a widget to quickly switch to silent or back to normal volume.
If you require more features, try my paid app at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.fullvolumecontrolpremium
If any bugs/issues are found, please email me the problem you're having at email@example.com. Any suggested improvements are welcome!
A Cyanogen Mod 7 or MIUI ROM is HIGHLY recommended. Running this app on a Stock ROM/Kernel may result in it not working, being far too quiet, or getting even quieter. PLEASE don't comment or rate badly if you are on a Stock ROM as this is most likely the problem.
The full version is available on the Market for 0.99p.
Full Version includes:
* +8 in all settings (this goes to +4)
* 9 EQ presets (this has 1)
* Advanced Settings - gives you complete EQ control: you can control each EQ band independently. (NOT INCLUDED IN THIS VERSION)
This Application is ONLY for phones running Gingerbread.
It will NOT work on any other version of Android but should work on ANY phone running Gingerbread (2.3).
ALL SETTINGS CAN BE ALTERED SEPARATELY!
* On/Off toggle
* Volume Boost
* EQ pre-sets
* Bass Enhancer
* Stereo Widener (only for Headset/Bluetooth Headset)
* Virtual Room Effect (VRE - Echo)
ALL FEATURES AVAILABLE FOR:
* Phone Speaker
* Bluetooth Headset
<* Please use the Headset Settings/Bluetooth Settings with caution. It could SERIOUSLY damage your hearing! (see terms and conditions within the app or the DISCLAIMER below) *>
There may be issues on certain custom ROMs.
This application works in a similar way to DSP Manager but with this tool you can push the volume up much higher. It has options to boost the main Speaker Volume and add a Bass Enhancer.
Please use this tool wisely. It can SERIOUSLY damage your speakers if not used carefully. I cannot stress this enough.
Please see the DISCLAIMER below or the terms and conditions within the app.
By downloading this application you agree to the fact that, as this app exploits the EQ API included in Gingerbread and it is not meant to be achieved under normal circumstances, I am NOT to be held responsible for anything negative that may occur by using this app, such as breakage to your phone or phone's speaker.
I will also take no responsibility for any damage that may occur to your hearing with the new features included in v1.5 onwards. This app will now allow you to boost the volume of the headset, bluetooth headset and modify the inbuilt EQ settings. As a result, you can now increase the volume of the headset/bluetooth headset way above the recommended maximum and so, may cause permanent damage to your speaker. There is also a small bug that may occasionally occur, where upon first changing settings the speaker may emit a high pitched whine. This can be fixed by turning the settings off or fixed permanently by rebooting your phone.
The paid version of this app is available for FREE on my website - www.androidaudiohacks.com
Download and use at your own risk.
SECURE CAMERA, VOICE RECORDER, AND NOTEPAD
aVault Secure Document Manager instantly captures and encrypts important notes, pictures, voice recordings, and other files. Use the secure camera to scan in important personal or business documents. The secure voice recorder captures your ideas and memos. View and edit encrypted files with the built-in notepad editor or use other productivity apps available for your Android device, directly from the aVault desktop.
SECURELY CAPTURE YOUR BRAINSTORMS, MEMOS, BUSINESS DATA, JOURNAL ENTRIES, DIARY, PASSWORDS
Use aVault to organize your personal and work documents in one place. Customizable file drawers makes it easy to organize and categorize all your secure data.
BACKUP TO SDCARD AND CLOUD SERVICES
Use your favorite cloud services such as Drive, Dropbox, or Box with aVault. Import or export either individual files or the entire aVault.
AVAULT AUTOMATICALLY SECURES ANDROID OFFICE APPS AND OTHER ANDROID TOOLS AND APPLICATIONS
You can use most other productivity applications or tools such as Quickoffice, OfficeSuite, Documents to Go etc. directly from aVault. Edited files are automatically re-encrypted after editing, keeping your data safe at all times. Do you forget your passwords ? With aVault you can use whatever editor or spreadsheet you like best to store your passwords. No need for a one-off password manager.
BE PREPARED IN AN EMERGENCY OR DISASTER
Your safe deposit at the bank is only available during banking hours. What happens if you need an important document on the weekend ? Or worse, when you're out of town or there's an emergency. Using the camera from within aVault makes it really easy to capture personal information that you'll want to have available in an emergency or disaster.
SECURELY BACKUP UP YOUR WALLET
What happens if your wallet is lost or stolen ? No credit cards, proof of insurance, driver's license, or medical information... Taking secure pictures of the contents of your wallet can be done in a few minutes. With aVault you'll always have your personal documents securely with you, when you need them.
* NIST standard AES-256 encryption to safety protect important data.
* Secure 3rd party productivity apps such as Quickoffice, OfficeSuite, Documents to Go.
* Secure Backup to SD Card, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or other Cloud services.
* Secure Camera - Pictures are securely stored in aVault.
* Secure Voice Recorder - To instantly capture important ideas, meetings, or personal info.
* Built-in file explorer for importing or exporting files.
* Secure notepad - notes can contain links to web URL's, phone numbers, or email addresses.
* Send or receive files from any Cloud service such as Drive, Dropbox, or Email.
* Built-in secure picture / HTML viewer.
BE PREPARED use aVault Secure Document Manager by Signal Beach Software.
1. Can I use a different password for important files ? Yes, by default files are protected by the login PIN. You can apply a secondary password to individual files for additional security. Just long click on the file and select "Use password override".
2. What happens if I forget my password ? If you forget your password, there is NO way to retrieve it. This is for your protection. If the password could be retrieved, then Secure Notes would not be secure. There are many notepad apps on the Android market that provide a recovery feature that unlock by answering a secondary security question. These products are NOT secure since they have a backdoor around the original password.
3. Can I change the amount of time before the desktop is automatically locked. Yes, see the options menu.
- Backup SMS Messages in Excel 97-2003 format.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Option to backup only the messages sent to/from the person in your phone’s contacts list.
- Delete SMS Messages in your phone.
- Upload the backup files to Dropbox/Google Drive and download backup files from Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Password protect your backup files.
- Support 60000+ messages. Excel 97-2003 spreadsheet has a row limit of 65535. If your phone has more than 65535 messages, the app can export them into multiple files.
- View all messages or conversations in an Excel file.
Please note that this app does not support MMS (Picture/Audio/Video) messages.
This app provides same features as Pro version except advertisements. It requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads. If you do not want ads you can buy the pro version from the Market.
For those phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card, If you want to store the files on external storage card, please change the default export folder in the app’s setting page.
If you forgot the password of your file. sorry we have no ability to help you recover it. so please keep your password safe.
We'd be very APPRECIATE that if you could help us translate this app to other languages.Here’s the link of the document.
More detail and up-to-date help guides are available in samapp.net.
Keywords: excel text message messages sms backup restore export import sms2excel dropbox schedule view print secure google drive
If something about the app doesn't work for you, or you'd like to see a feature added, please drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org so I know.
This is a free app, I'm making it available to help you, so please don't feel compelled to give it a bad rating if you don't like it... please just delete it. On the other hand, if you do like it, five-star glowing reviews are always appreciated. :)
More from developer
Ronaldo is a Portuguese international Player,and became the third youngest European to reach a century of international appearances,became the first sportsperson to reach million hearts,This live wallpaper will make your cell phone live.Please review Your update and rating.
ForestRiver View Live Wallpaper is a Glowing live wallpaper for your screen.you can see the forest with floating river which will make your Phone looks very beautiful and feel liveliness.
Install it and enjoy
please update your valuable comments and rating