Chekov can be anything to anybody depending on what you need. It can certainly be a to-do list or a shopping list. But, then, move beyond task oriented lists and you begin to see the flexibility and usefulness that Chekov brings. Chekov is about making lists of information.
With the use of attachments (reminders, images, notes), Chekov becomes a powerful, lightweight tool that is there when you need it and out of the way when you don’t.
Here is the spec sheet:
- voice recognition for super fast creation of lists
- clean, fast, intuitive interface
- share lists via email
- attach unlimited reminders to a list entry
- attach unlimited images to a list entry directly from the camera or gallery
- attach unlimited notes to a list entry
- star items to mark importance or priority
Below are some examples below of how Chekov is being used by existing users:
- Drink Up!
For this user, keeping track of the wine she likes was a bit of a pain. Did I try this one already? So, she created a Chekov list to keep track of the wines she had tried and marked her favorites with a star. Since it is a little easier to find a wine by its label, she also attached a picture to the list entry for later identification. Great idea!
- It’s a girl!
Baby names enter your mind throughout the day - watching tv, reading a book, etc. Thankfully, you usually have your phone handy. For one user, she uses a Chekov list to make quick entries when a name sounds intriguing.
I’ve always got some things to do around the house and Chekov is a great way to make sure I don’t end up in another house...the dog house. Reminders are a key feature of Chekov and serve to provide the user with a light notification on their phone. By using a reminder, I don’t forget to water the lawn.
In this application you can:
View simplified lists of:
» Everyone you have worked for
» All the projects you have executed for each person
» All that you did exactly in each job
» In wich days and hours you have executed it
Get in a simple way
» The sum of hours you have worked
» > All
» > By client (person for who you are working)
» > By project (job requested)
» > By task (activity performed within the job)
» > By registry (each time you have registered in the task)
» Number of projects, tasks and registries per client
» Number of tasks and registries per project
» Number of registries per task
Save records in excel file (. Xls)
Share via email
» Lists selected through a complete filter records.
»> List in the email body
»> List attached .html file
»> List attached .xls file
In order for all of this to work, you only need to save the hours of each project you execute, registering the following data:
- Who you are working for (Client)
- What you where asked to do (Project)
- What task you have executed in the time you are registering (Task)
- Duration of that task
Any question, problem found, tip, suggestion, contact us!
Tags: Times, xls file, sd card
Create 1D Barcodes, that can be shared, e-mailed, exported or saved in a number of popular barcode formats. build up a list of saved barcodes that can be accessed at the touch of a button.
Export and Share barcodes as PNG, JPG, SVG* or HTML5** files to your gallery or SD card in a number of different sizes (size and formats are selectable in the settings menu). Amaze you friends and co-workers by sharing your barcode via e-mail/ Facebook/ Google+ and other sharing and social sites.
Supported barcode formats:
• European Article Number (EAN) 8 & 13 (with 2 and 5 digit additions)
• Universal Product Code (UPC-A and UPC-E)
• Code 39 (aka Alpha39, Code 3 of 9, Code 3/9, Type 39, USS Code 39, or USD-3)
• Code 128
• International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
• MSI - Modified Plessey (with mod10/11/1010/1011 & no check digits)
• ITF - Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF & ITF-14)
Fully customisable barcodes, including item description with a number of different display styles, customisable background and bar colours & an option to show or hide the human readable barcode number.
Automatically determines the barcode format biased on the text entered by the user, this can be overridden by the user, allowing specific barcode formats to be used.
Automatically calculate EAN, ISBN and UPC barcode check digits, making it simple to create valid in-store local codes for promotional, discounted or weighted items (EAN, UPC or ISBN barcode type must be selected).
Export and Share your entire saved barcodes list as HTML** (with and without barcode images) or CSV (Comma-Separated Values).
Import CSV files containing barcode data or send barcodes from other apps for quick and convenient barcode creation, barcodes can also be scanned into the app if your device has the ZXing barcode scanner installed. (Available for free on the Google play store)
Display barcodes full screen***, swapping between saved barcodes with the swipe of your finger allowing for easy full screen barcode navigation.
Widget support allows you to display barcodes on your devices home screen* (fully re-sizable in Android 4.0 and above)
View the user guide at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0_7Plo2iBG8c1p6Vnl6ZjBnMWs/edit?usp=sharing
Please send bugs and feature suggestions to the e-mail address below, including details of the barcode you were trying to create if appropriate.
* SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) images can be imported into Adobe Illustrator and other compatible graphics applications and scaled to any size without losing quality. (May require an SVG Viewer to view on Android devices)
** HTML barcodes can be viewed in any modern web browser that supports SVG graphics tested with Internet Explorer 9, and the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and Safari) - They are not compatible with IE 5 to 8.
*** Barcodes may not be scanable when displayed on devices, been able to scan the barcode on-screen depends on the type of barcode scanner been used and the device the barcode is displayed on, devices with bright/ high gloss screen can not, in general be scanned with standard supermarket scanners.
Write to external storage - required to export the barcodes to the SD Card.
Single most effective, with it you can Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, Rename your files, create files and folders.
- In 2 Languages: English and Portuguese (Brazil) - according to your choice.
- Rename (Files and Folders)
- Create (Files and Folders)
- Read (SD card (external memory), and also the memory of the phone without root (but not edit))
- Show / Hide Hidden Files
- Option to move the application to the memory card (sdcard)
- Option to always keep the screen active. (Screen Always-ON)
- Option to change visual grid (instead of list).
- ZIP (Compress and Extract Files)
- New Visual icons and more elaborate.
**** COMING SOON ****
- Access to ROOT (SuperUser)
- Improvements in performance.
- Favorites Bar (as sdcard / Internal Memory).
- Share (Gmail, DropBox, Facebook, Twitter, and others according to your device)
- More languages ...
*** NOTES ***
I hope that all science has to deal with a "beta" can still be many failures, in which I will be trying to improve and get better for everyone.
*** Some screens are still outdated, as the application is updating, will update the screens, Thank you for understanding.
I hope your suggestion and Collaboration in Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
file, explorer, file explorer, manager, handling, file, copy, paste, move, create, folder, directory
File Explorer is an android application for browsing and managing files/folders stored on device and sdcard.
***** Why using a File Manager on Android Device ? ****
Because we store more and more content on our content device, we need a simple, free and small application to manage all this content.
***** Why choosing Android Content Center - File Explorer ? *****
1. This app is just simple !
2. Free version
3. No Ads
4. One of the smallest file manager on android market (<450kb)
5. One unique permission need : write on external storage. No internet access need !
6. You can change icon size and layout. Choose what suits you best.
7. You can install it on SDcard since Froyo
***** Features *****
** Managing files / folders **
- Creating, Editing and Deleting
- Copy / Cut / Paste
- Zip (Compressing files / folders)
- Multiple selection for mass processing
- Create shortcuts from your Android Home Screen or inside the app.
- Show properties details for your files/folder
- Show Image Thumbnails
- Simple search
** Ergonomics **
- Display as list, detailed list, grid
- Changing the icon size from very small to very large.
- Possibility to show or not hidden files / folders
- Simple Image Viewer integrated
- Clickable breadcrumb to navigate easily through your folder
- Share your opinion in information section
** Help **
- Links to documentation of the application on mobile website http://opensourceecm.fr/android-app/
- Contact developper directly via e-mail inside this app
** GO PRO **
If you need a complete functional and customizable application to manage your digital content, have a look at **** Android Content Center - File Explorer PRO **** on Android Market.
For the price to an mp3 song, you can have a great customizable application to manage digital contents /documents /folder in your android device.
GUARANTEE WITH NO ADVERTISEMENT
CHANGE YOUR ICON SIZE FOR BETTER COMFORT
INSTALL ON SDCARD
It Loads SD card at first time.
①All the data
②Photo folder · (jpg, jpeg)
③Movie Folder · (mpg, rm, avi, swf, wmv, mov, mp4, asf, wvx, asx, amc, 3g2, 3gp)
④Music folder · (mp3, midi, wav, wave, ra, ram, wma, wax)
⑤Image Folder · (gif, png)
⑥Document folder · (txt, html, htm, xml)
⑦Office folder · (doc, xls, pdf, ppt)
It also displays the SD card capacity at the bottom of top page.
When you tap the icon that is like the SD card, you will see the details of the capacity of the SD card.
The data show the following two lists.
You can sort the data in each folder.
・Collect all the files on the SD card for the first time
☆ Please tell me you have any requests
Data, folders, files, SD, photos, music, documents, videos, images, documents, papers, PC, space, image