But the New Design doesn't make sense... (umm, nvm..check edit ^^") The previous interface felt much easier to navigate about. The updated version, makes it even harder on smaller screens. Always liked the app, hoping to see a more amicable design in the end. edit: didnt pay attention to the screenshots! the new designs dont fit in the smaller screen that i have! edit2: Appreciate the response given! Good luck for fixing the issue, and ahead :) .
What have they done to this app? This app has undergone a major transformation. For the worse. It's a totally different app now. Rubbish. Why fix what ain't bust? Uninstalled.
Best chord app Best simple small completest chord app so far
Newer version more detailed! In really enjoying the newer version. With the usage of colors and the addition of the fret board to explain the chord structures, this app is even better to understand guitar theory. It has become indispensable to my guitar learning.
huh!! Old version was better... I think you shouldn't have changed the format but the appeareance I used to love it
Give me a magnifying glass! The smaller chord and fretboard diagrams are too small to be useful
• Screen is kept on for scales views.
• Enhanced battery usage.
• Fixed some stability issues and visual glitches.
• Completely rewritten from the ground up.
• True scales fingerings with block patterns (Full version only)
• Chord arpeggios (Full version only)
• Better Reverse search (Full version only)
• Better Harmonizer (Full version only)
• Voicing filtering (Inversions, Strings sets, Drop2, Drop3, etc.) (Full version only)