GChord is not an application that displays all the chord diagrams.
Each chord shows four registered patterns, which are selected as most simple and useful.
Please understand that unregistered diagrams cannot be searched.
The app supports left handed.
This is a free version.
Three versions of the GChord.
Select a chord from the main menu which takes you to a menu of that chord in all keys. Choose the key you want to view and the app will display a fretboard with each position available for that chord.
Position 1: Circles
Position 2: Squares
Position 3: Diamonds
Learning different chords in different keys is essential for any guitar player as it allows you to expand your repertoire and create more unique sounds. Many famous songs use the chords featured within this app!
Knowing more than one position of a chord is great for flexibility and making movements between chords easier, which in turn makes for better guitar playing.
All permissions except for VIBRATE are for serving adverts, which support the development of this app.
- Play and Learn Chords -
- Authentic Acoustic and Electric guitar sounds -
- For Beginners and Intermediates -
- Features most used guitar chords -
- Simple and Easy to use! -
- Free! -
In order to give you a free app and keep developing more free apps/updates in the future, we have integrated an optional search tool to with our application. If accepted, this will add a few access points to your device (hence the permissions) to direct you to the web search service. Please consider using the search to help us keep creating apps. If you do accept, you may still delete the search icon, bookmark and homepage easily. Thanks for understanding.
As standard, there is an Ad-Free version available for a small fee.
These guitar chord basics won't replace proper lessons, but will help you teach yourself the chords you need to play for to get started. These chords are suitable for classical, acoustic and electric guitar playing.
Untuk dapat menggunakan aplikasi ini diperlukan koneksi internet(ONLINE), karena untuk kemudahan dalam mengupdate lagu-lagu terbaru.
Beberapa fitur yang mungkin jadi unggulan dari aplikasi ini:
* Desain yang clean and simple
* Anda dapat melakukan pencarian dengan cara scroll kebawah,disitu ada form untuk mencari lagu.
* Pengelompokan lagu berdasar penyanyi/artis, anda cukup scroll ke bawah pada HOME.
* Dapat membantu bagi Anda yang sedang belajar gitar, cukup tekan dan tahan pada kunci gitar/kord maka akan muncul gambar kord tersebut.
* Berisi lagu-lagu yang populer dari artis yang sedang naik daun, misal: Agnes Monica, NOAH, Geisha, Afgan, Bondan Prakoso dan masih banyal lagi.
Jangan lupa untuk memberi review dan rate untuk aplikasi ini ya..
tag: lirik lagu indonesia, lirik dan chord lagu terbaru, chord gitar lagu indonesia.
You can view many chord in one time with 3 horizontal scroll tab like Guitar Chords E-book
This app shows you how to play the basic chords for beginner and most used chords for the guitar.
Chordbookk offer free Guitar Chords guide and lesson for free.
- Basic Guitar Chords.
- Guitar Chords Image.
- 3 horizontal scroll tab Chords.
- Simple and Easy to use Basic Guitar Chords.
The aim of this book is to introduce beginners to the basic concepts of the guitar and to provide further stimulus for intermediate players. Important techniques are given their own sections with exercises and examples provided. It includes an extensive section on amplifiers and numerous tips and advice on all aspects of the guitar. Music theory concepts are clearly presented and explained.
➲ Open Chords
➲ Arpeggios and Sweep Picking
➲ Lead Guitar and Rhythm Guitar
➲ Harmonica and Guitar Combo
➲ Alternate Tunings
➲ Hammer-ons, Pull-offs, and Trills
➲ Scale Theory
➲ Intervals and Power Chords
➲ Vibrato Bar Techniques
➲ Bending and Vibrato
➲ Muting and Raking
➲ Movable Chords
➲ Tremolo Picking
and much more ...
You need Alphonso EBook Viewer to view this EBook. You will be prompted to download it for FREE when you open EBook. You can also download it from Google Play at http://bit.ly/EBookViewer
Visit Blog: http://bit.ly/AlphonsoBlog
EBooks Catalog: http://bit.ly/EBookCatalog
EBook Blog: http://alphonsosofttech.blogspot.com/2012/12/guitar-ebook-launched.html
+ Guitar Chord Encyclopedia: This handy app includes over 3000 of the most commonly used guitar chords, as well as information on chord theory and easy-reference diagrams. Don't forget to check out Chord Quiz feature to test your skill.
+ Everything About Guitar Scales: Everything you ever wanted to know about guitar scales, but were afraid to ask! Learn to use the entire fretboard with this incredible guitar scale reference! This app contains 42 scale types, including major and minor scales, pentatonics, the seven major modes, diminished, melodic minor, harmonic minor, and much more - in all keys!
+ Chord Scale Relationships: A Guide to Knowing What Notes to Play - and Why! Chord Scale Relationships feature teaches players how to determine which scales to play with which chords, so guitarists will never have to fear chord changes again!
+ Arpeggios For The Modern Guitarist: App allows players to find any arpeggio quickly and with ease. No music reading is required, as each arpeggio is shown in diagram form. Ideal for beginners seeking a well-organized, easy-to-follow guide to last a lifetime, and for consummate professionals who need a reference of arpeggios for every possible musical situation.
+ The Complete App of Alternate Tunings: 36 of the most popular alternate tunings for guitar are explained in depth. Player can view Scales, Arpeggios, Notes On The Fretboard in Standard or Alternate Tuning
+ Reverse Chord Finder Tool: Don't know a way to find out the names of chords you've come up with? This tool will help. Just enter your notes on the fretboard that make up a chord, and app will tell you what chord name is!
- Supports many phone and tablet screen resolutions
- No need internet connection to look up chords, scales.
- Fast and accurate.
- Beautiful design, easy to read notes, chord and scale information
- Each chord comes with many positions.
- Easy to detect the Root note
- Strum chords to hear what they sound like
- Supports Left and Right handed.
- You can add chords, scales, arpeggios... to favorites for easy access.
All permissions except for VIBRATE are for serving adverts, which support the development of this app.
★ Play and Learn Chords
★ Authentic Acoustic and Electric guitar sounds
★ For Beginners and Intermediates
★ Features most used guitar chords
★ Simple and Easy to use!
In order to give you a free app and keep developing more free apps in the future, we are integrating search monetization into our application. This will add search points to your device (hence the permissions) - which are easy and quick to remove or replace. Thank you!
более 35000 песен различных исполнителей
поиск по названиям песен
возможность заносить тексты в избранное
шаринг в соцсети и отправка по почте
работа в оффлайн
+ Mungkinkah miliknya Stinky
+ Diam Tanpa Kata miliknya D'Masiv
+ Menghapus Jejakmu miliknya Peterpan
Learn guitar scale and arpeggio patterns and basic chords with this quick and easy reference, learn how to improvise and write new music.
All scales, chords and arpeggios are available in a variety of tunings including support for 7 and 6-string Guitars and 4, 5 and 6 string Bass.
Once you've mastered a few basics you can connect with other musicians on Soundshed.com.
Please keep submitting feedback.
Unlike other chord charts app, Chord! doesn't rely on a database of charts. Instead, it computes and analyses all the possible fingerings.
You don't even have to know music theory to use it: behind its brute force, the app knows how to handle by itself some subtleties of music in order to give meaningful results.
If you don't have to be an advanced player to use the app, you can however take a look under the hood and tweak the parameters if you like! Whatever is your level or your instrument, Chord! will adapt and give you the most precise answer.
You can search for practically any chord, split (like D/F#) or not. If you're a beginner, you can choose the chord from a list, but you can also use the intelligent keyboard to enter the chord as it is written. If this keyboard is a great way to enter chords, it is also very useful to discover and understand how the chords are formed. You can also enter some notes on a neck to find which chords it can be. You can hear how each fingering sounds.
Chords are not all and the app is also shipped with the biggest list of named scales. It analyses and presents them with nice interactive views (scale, score and keyboard). Of course it can also lay down these scales on a neck (with sound). Like for chords, you can even search for a scale from its fingering!
Each scale can be harmonized (decomposed into chords). You can also enter a sequence of chords to find which scale you can use to improvise onto.
You can use one of the hundred tunings shipped with the app, or you can add you own ones, for any instrument, with or without a capo, even with broken strings if you want!
The app uses custom and unique algorithms to generate charts, easily input complex harmonic structures, extract chords from fingerings, determine fingers positions, compute keys of scales, generate chords from scales and find scales that go well with some chords.
For example, Chord! is the right tool in these situations:
• You're a beginner and you want to know how to play easily a D/F# chord;
• One gave you an ukulele and you want to know how to tune it and how to play the G Hawaiian scale;
• You want to know on what scale you can improvise for some chord sequence (and the answer can be different than the Pentatonic minor!);
• While transcripting a song by ear, you've found something and you would like to know which chord is it and other ways to play it;
• You want to experiment this nice open tuning, moreover with a bottleneck;
• Your little sister can't make bar chords and you want to show her how she can do without bars, with three (little) fingers only;
• You want to impress your little sister by showing her how you can play the same chords with two bars!
• You want to understand how this fingering for C13 is actually a fingering for C13;
• You broke a string and want to know how to play some chords without;
• You want to know how Django managed to play with two and a half fingers.
The app fully support left-handed instruments.
Translated in: English, French, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), and Spanish .
See http://getchord.com for more informations.
Main functions of the app:
- Search chord fingerings (or chord charts);
- Search chords from fingerings;
- Search scale fingerings;
- Search scales from fingerings;
- Search chords from scale;
- Search scales from chords.