Sometimes all racing lines are not matching with the google photo and are passing out of the track.It should be a way to manualy calibrate the ģps racing lines by moving the google maps photo under.
Very easy to use and interpret, the library of tracks and sectors is better than you could expect...a ripper for motos.
Does not give you a clue how to play so not a clue what to do
Excellent, elle fait l'essentiel et est très précise / pro avec une base de données circuit complète et les partiels / données complètes accessibles pour chaque session! Top!
Hi, not sure I like the new layout when driving. I race a Formula Ford, and while racing you have little time to check the dash. I preferred the big RED & GREEN indicators for whether I was up or down in terms of time, it's much easier to see while racing or qualifying. Perhaps you can have a configurable dash. Thanks D
Change log for RaceChrono v5.2.0 for Android
- Added support for GoPro HERO 6 Black
- Added support for Tonwon BLE OBD-II readers
- Added switching of Dual XGPS150 update rate to 5 Hz
- Added Camera2 API support (beta), selectable from expert settings
- Added proper Android 8.0 support
- Fixed: Many things
- Full change log: http://racechrono.com/article/352
Set WaitTime, ExerciseTime, BreakTime, and run! It is simple interval timer!