Dis is the bestest app eva I got a big fast car and this app manages to still keep up with me even if no one else manages too. I can now sell my son to colombians. Thnx for dis
Best ! Love this app i use it on my trackdays and its perfect. I upgraded to pro and even better and great customer support
Good A bit no point if you don't have a good GPS external receiver though.
Very good. Very good value for money. Missing brake forces and speed for each individual wheel as well as steering angle. But how to get to these non OBD channels?
Using it for 3 years, top notch
Awesome It's been a huge part of my growth in going around Killarney race track in Cape Town, South Africa. Enjoy the data straight after my session and later on I export and email the data to myself. Then I use Dashware to overlay the data with my synchronised video. Excellent!
Change log for v4.7.1:
- Export start and end time can now be freely defined
- Graphs can now be zoomed in to 0.01 seconds / 2 meters / 0.001 miles
- Higher bitrates are now used for video exports with 4K and 1080p resolutions
- Video sync information is now included in the exported .VBO files
- Added $RC3 input format with gyro and more analog channels for DIY data loggers
- Full change log: http://www.racechrono.com/news/?p=352
Ballistic Chronograph app for the Caldwell line of Ballistic Chronographs.