Best ! Love this app i use it on my trackdays and its perfect. I upgraded to pro and even better and great customer support
Highly recommended... ... for track day events. The free app works perfectly, the paid version works even better (more functions). For track day enthusiasts this is all you need. Works great with Go-Pro and great accuracy with a good Bluetooth GPS receiver.
Awesome It's been a huge part of my growth in going around Killarney race track in Cape Town, South Africa. Enjoy the data straight after my session and later on I export and email the data to myself. Then I use Dashware to overlay the data with my synchronised video. Excellent!
Useless. Doesn't give imfo for vbox app for android. Does everyone sleep with apple?
Gps position There is a mistake between google maps track photo and racing lines(+-2meters). Sometimes the lines are passing out of the track.It should be a way to move the race chrono racing lines in Google photo to correct the gps error.
This app is awesome, and I used it back in October when I went to VIR....BUT IT DELETED ALL MY STUFF RANDOMLY. I can't race for a while, but all my lap data for the 3 sessions I timed that day just randomly disappeared
Change log for v4.7.1:
- Export start and end time can now be freely defined
- Graphs can now be zoomed in to 0.01 seconds / 2 meters / 0.001 miles
- Higher bitrates are now used for video exports with 4K and 1080p resolutions
- Video sync information is now included in the exported .VBO files
- Added $RC3 input format with gyro and more analog channels for DIY data loggers
- Full change log: http://www.racechrono.com/news/?p=352
Set WaitTime, ExerciseTime, BreakTime, and run! It is simple interval timer!