Best ! Love this app i use it on my trackdays and its perfect. I upgraded to pro and even better and great customer support
Good A bit no point if you don't have a good GPS external receiver though.
Using it for 3 years, top notch
Awesome It's been a huge part of my growth in going around Killarney race track in Cape Town, South Africa. Enjoy the data straight after my session and later on I export and email the data to myself. Then I use Dashware to overlay the data with my synchronised video. Excellent!
Useless. Doesn't give imfo for vbox app for android. Does everyone sleep with apple?
Gps position There is a mistake between google maps track photo and racing lines(+-2meters). Sometimes the lines are passing out of the track.It should be a way to move the race chrono racing lines in Google photo to correct the gps error.
Change log for v4.7.1:
- Export start and end time can now be freely defined
- Graphs can now be zoomed in to 0.01 seconds / 2 meters / 0.001 miles
- Higher bitrates are now used for video exports with 4K and 1080p resolutions
- Video sync information is now included in the exported .VBO files
- Added $RC3 input format with gyro and more analog channels for DIY data loggers
- Full change log: http://www.racechrono.com/news/?p=352
Ballistic Chronograph app for the Caldwell line of Ballistic Chronographs.