Please Read! The software only connects to Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter included in the A-303 Dyno-Scan for Windows Bluetooth kit. The software will not connect to any other company's adapter. The software was designed for Auterra customers only. A demonstration mode is built into the software that simulates all vehicle data so you can test the software without an adapter.
Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter is required to connect to a vehicle. The product supports 1996 and newer US vehicles including American, European, and Asian brands such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, BMW, VW, Volvo, etc… Outside the US many vehicles are supported also (see Auterra website FAQ page for specific details).
Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter supports Auterra’s Windows and Android software. The Android software is optimized for both phone and tablet platforms. Common file formats means you can record on Android and open file on a Windows PC.
Live data is recorded with vehicle position using your Android’s built-in GPS. Open files on your PC using Dyno-Scan for Windows and see the vehicle data and your vehicle position within Google Earth.
Record vehicle power/torque and acceleration and display graphically.
Auterra manufacturers all hardware and software for the Android, Windows PC, and DashDyno SPD platforms so all the products work seamlessly together. This free software was designed for Auterra customers using Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
The Android users guide is available on our Downloads page or in the link below:
Dyno-Scan for Android key features:
* Connects to Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
* Wirelessly view and record data from your vehicle using Bluetooth.
* Android and Windows PC platforms supported.
* Read/clear vehicle diagnostic trouble codes.
* Integrated DTC database with thousands for trouble code definitions.
* Software supports 264 live vehicle parameters.
* CAN 6x mode for 600% faster data throughput (vehicle dependent feature).
* Record vehicle sensor data and GPS position.
* Measure horsepower and torque.
* Measure acceleration times such as 0-60MPH and 1/8mile times.
* Measure vehicle overall gear ratio.
* Open Android recorded data (live data, power/torque and acceleration) on your PC using Dyno-Scan for Windows.
* Recorded GPS location is displayed within Google Earth on your PC.
* Easily save and load your favorite screen configurations.
* Numerous screen layout options with meter and graph widgets.
* Dynamic portrait and landscape orientation changes.
* Full gesture support including pinch-zoom graphs, drag zoomed graphs, and double-tap zoom.
Changeable components include:
Other engine simulators exist but none are specifically designed for the Type 1 engine. This is why Dub-Dyno is the best tool available when planning an engine.
Use individual calculators as needed or use our guided build to produce high horsepower combinations with dyno proven and race winning math!
(screenshots in German but app in English)
For problems with offline maps I have to contact the MapsForge team for help. I only use there framework. Therefor I could not help directly.
Tip: on small screens hide timer or compass in settings
Android-Speedometer is certified as a safe app by http://www.appoozle.com
numeric values for:
- speed (km/h, mph or kn)
- altitude (from GPS or webservice)
- odometer (km, mi, nm)
- digital clock
- max. speed
- average speed
- daily odometer
- route recording and speed trend diagram
- accelerometer with variable start and stop speed
- time to distance (eg quarter mile)
- location (link to map available)
- available satellites and accuracy
- anchor alarm (leaving radius alarm)
- Headup-Display (HUD = MIRRORED view)
- automatic night mode
- custom font colors for day and night mode
- landscape view
- free floating transparent speedometer display
- widget for homescreens (Widgets do not work properly if app is installed on SD card. If you want to use the widget you must install the app in the internal memory of your device, if not App2SD is full supported.)
- save location and start pedestrian navigation to it (find your car)
- gpx, kml and csv file export and send for data exchange (e.g. with google earth)
- gpx file (re)import
- spoken speed warnings (any number of adjustable speeds) or spoken speed (NEEDS to install Text-to-Speech!!!)
- speed camera warning (radar) for many countries with metric units (no US or UK)
- map view with online maps from Google Maps or offline maps from OpenStreetMap (MapsForge)
Developer tested on
Android 4.2: Google NEXUS 7
Android 4.1.1: ASUS Transformer Infinity
Android 4.0.4: Samsung Galaxy Tab (with Cyanogen 9.2)
Android 4.0.3: HTC Sensation (with Revolution HD 6.8.2)
Android 3.2: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer
Android 3.1: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Android 2.3: HTC Sensation, HTC Incredible S, HTC Flyer, Motorola Defy (with Cyanogen 7.2), Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android 2.2: HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Defy
Android 2.1: Motorola Defy (sound crash on anchor alarm, map crash and temporarily problems with speed update)
This app contains advertising to finance the program development and operation of the necessary server. Some providers collect anonymous data to personalize the advertising. You can disable the data collection (free of charge) or completely remove the advertising (charge) in app settings.
If anyone wants help translating the app to other languages - please send me a mail. It's very easy!
Please mail problems and suggestions! I will try to help in every case.
RacingMeter requires the Torque Pro App. After the installation, launch Torque Pro and click on the RacingMeter icon.
This is a plug-in that transforms your Android device in a highly customizable Racing digital dash including live telemetry, power meter, accelerations measurements, shift lights, gear estimation, HUD and much more... This plug-in requires the app Torque Pro and an OBD2 adapter in order to communicate with your car's ECU via OBD 2.
Support: Should you experience issues, contact me at email@example.com before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
• Digital widgets for RPM, Speed, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Catalysts temperature, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Fuel Consumption, Clock, Fuel pump, Rail pressures (gauge and relative pressure) and Air/Fuel ratio, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure, Fuel Used, Fuel Cost, Voltage and others described below.
• Dials with auto scale, customizable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. RPM, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Speed, Catalyst temperatures, Fuel pump, Rail pressures, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure.
• RPM LEDs Bar
Custom colors, four styles and three animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display Turbo, RPM or Load data.
• Acceleration Measurements
Configure and display six independent stopwatches with specific speed thresholds for your current and best acceleration. Display 1/4 mile, km DA times.
• Engine Power and Torque estimations
Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• Gear Estimate
Based on speed and RPM values.
• Braking Statistics
Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• Make your own dashboard
Move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully customizable.
• Shift Light
Flash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold, customize color. Ability to define different RPM thresholds depending on your gear.
• Telemetry Viewer
Display Telemetry in real-time and save up to one hour of data. Two cursors can be placed on the graph to measure the time between two points.
The following data are recorded:
Speed, RPM, Gear, Engine load, Turbo boost, Lateral forces, Longitudinal forces.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations. Export to RaceRender format supported with the following data: Time, GPS Latitude, GPS Longitude, Speed, G-Forces, RPM, Throttle position, Gear, Turbo.
• Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; psi/kPa/bar ; LPK/KPL/MPG ; HP/CV/Kw ; Nm/mKg ; L/gal
Thank you for helping promote the further development of aDyno.
0-60 mph Timed Runs
1/4 mile Drag Strip
GPS Lap Timer
AASpeedometer is an advanced speedometer application that uses the mobile device's built-in GPS system to show your current, maximum, and average speed, as well as your direction, total distance, time traveled, and much more. Keep track of your location and speed simultaneously while driving, running, or biking with our innovative multi-view display.
Improved Accuracy* - A GPS-based speedometer often exceeds the accuracy of a car speedometer.
Multiple Views - Choose from five (seven for the plus version) different skins including our featured Compass view.
HUD Mode - Mirror the display to see your speed reflected on your windshield when you place your phone on your car's dashboard
Speed & Distance Updates - Hear your current speed and/or driving distance.
Speed Alerts - Set up to three alerts that will notify you when you go over a preset speed.
Detailed Route & Statistics Summary Reports - Record your traveled route and speed at any given point. (Two weeks trial)
Unit Systems - Displays in kilometers, miles, or nautical miles.
Acceleration Test - Supports zero to sixty mph and zero to quarter mile time tests. (Two weeks trial)
Save Your Location - Save and find your way back to your current location at a stop or on the go (Two weeks trial).
Google Navigation with Speed Display - Check your speed while using Google navigation. (Two weeks trial)
Import & Export Data. - Save to or load your data from an SD card.
GPX and KML Track Export - Export your saved routes through e-mail.
* Accuracy may depend on mobile device hardware , weather conditions, obstructions, and the visibility of satellites.
The current version will show ads. Please visit our sponsor's ads from time to time to support our development.
Want more features and no ads? AA Speedometer Plus is the answer:
We welcome your comments, suggestions, or bug reports. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mount your phone to your vehicle's screen or dashboard, and aLapRecorder will simultaneously record video footage, GPS position information and accelerometer data. You can then review your recordings with the GPS speed/location, accelerometer G force data, and Google Maps overlayed in graphical form, and synchronised with the video playback.
You can export your recordings to a PC, and create overlayed video clips that you can share with friends, or upload to the world wide web.
aLapRecorder can also be used to calculate lap times and display lap comparisons in various exportable chart formats. Data can also be exported for use with GPX or CSV compliant applications. aLapRecorder will also calculate various 0-60 mph split times if the lap starts from a standstill.
» Record/replay in car video.
» Speed and altitude display.
» GPS location lap overlay.
» Google Maps overlay.
» Peak G-Meter indication.
» Export Blue Screen Video.
» Save logged data to SD card.
» Save or send charts in PNG format.
» Save or send tracks in GPX format.
» Touch screen to seek through video.
» Mark start and finish lines.
» Calculate lap times.
» Calculate ave & max speeds.
» Calculate sector times.
» Calculate 0-60 mph & 0-100 mph times.
» Import and review data in Google Earth.
» 720x480 Video Size
» Multiple Overlay Styles
» Blue Screen Export
» Google Maps Overlays
» Revised GUI
» Calculate Sector Times
» Record up 1hr of footage.
Scanator Android is an application that turns your phone or tablet into a Automotive Scan Tool,includes voice messages to guide the user in their functions.
Thanks to its wireless technology can perform tests and measurements completely wireless, only need your mobile and anyone bluetooth ELM327/STN1110 OBD2 connector. We recommend OBDLink MX and OBDLink LX.
Scanator Android now has PREMIUM features, you can buy it for a small fee within the same application through Google Wallet:
* Reading and erasing generic fault codes
* Send to your mechanic fault codes from your car by Twitter, E-mail, SMS, WhatsApp and Bluetooth (Facebook coming soon)
* Access to fault code library (over 3000)
* Reading VIN/Serial number (function supported on the majority of vehicles)
* Reading and graphing data line/live data (up to 2 simultaneous graphic)
* Accurate measurement of fuel performance in real-time (function supported in most vehicles)
* Reading and graphing battery voltage
* Database of parts stores and workshops (valid only in Mexico, if you want to add your country information send an email to: email@example.com
* Calibration of Engine/Transmission relationship: looking at the relationship of vehicle speeds
* Power & Torque Graphics: Useful for maximum horsepower and torque that can deliver your car in its current condition
* Gear Position: Is a Live test that allows you to display the current gear transmission, engine speed and vehicle speed (recommended primarily for automatic transmission vehicles)
* 1/4 mile Test: Excellent to know the performance of speed and power since the start (test your custom vehicle)
*** If you have any questions on how to use and configure PREMIUM FEATURES for your vehicle contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scanator-PC/165526113598496 or visit our Forums: http://www.scanator.com.mx/Foros/ ***
So you can be sure that if this application is compatible with your vehicle check in the user manual of the car or engine label that appears the legend "OBD2", Scanator Android supports the next protocols:
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
ISO 14230-4 5baud
ISO 14230-4 Fast Init
ISO 15765-4 CAN 11/500
ISO 15765-4 CAN 29/500
ISO 15765-4 CAN 11/250
ISO 15765-4 CAN 29/250
American Vehicles 1996-2013
European Vehicles 2001-2013
Asian Vehicles 2004-2013
In response and service to our customers, we added a routine to detect faults in the application. In order to activate select the option "REPORTS A PROBLEM" on the home screen.
We welcome your comments and suggestions and we remind our users to respond to all requests can contact us at:
For reference where to buy OBD2 bluetooth connectors go to:
We remind you that our application is compatible with any bluetooth ELM327/STN1110 connector, some low quality devices may not work with all connection protocols check the warranty with your vendor.
Icons in app:
M = select mode
S = settings – select between metric system (km/h) and American/Imperial system (mph)
W/B = white background, black background
H = heads up display mode (HUD)
R = reset (inside modes)
Speedometer – shows current speed
0-60 mph (0-100 km/h) – measure car performance from 0 to 60 mph, displays time needed to reach 60 mph and distance required. Mode starts automatically when movement is detected. R resets the values.
¼ mi (400 m) – measure car performance from 0 to ¼ mile, displays time needed and speed reached at the end of ¼ mile. Mode starts automatically when movement is detected. R resets the values.
Top speed – displays maximum speed reached and current speed. Mode starts automatically when selected. R resets the values.
This app only contains only the most important functions user needs from digital speedometer; it has no unneeded functions no one uses or needs from a digital speedometer. We kept is simple :)
Please use different modes only on race tracks and never look at your device when you are using modes such as 0-60 mph (0-100 km/h), ¼ mi (400 m) or Top speed mode. Developer cannot be held responsible for any damage, injury or death that could result from using or misusing this app. Always look on the road in front of you when you are using this app. Drive safely!
GPS needs to be enabled on your Android device to use this app.
Tired of paying your mechanic money to touch a few buttons every time your vehicle’s Check Engine Light comes on? Force can be paired with any ELM327 based OBD-II Bluetooth module to read and clear both stored and pending diagnostic trouble codes (Check Engine Lights) while also supporting over 2000 SAE diagnostic trouble code definitions. The cost of having a mechanic read your vehicle’s Check Engine Light just one time can be more than the cost of Force and the OBD-II Bluetooth module combined.
Force can log data from the OBD-II. This provides detailed insight into how the engine is performing which can usually only be obtained with additional logging software. These additional parameters are logged to an external .CSV file that can be opened with any spreadsheet software for further analysis.
Have you been curious if your latest engine modification really made more power? Force has advanced performance features that allow you to monitor all aspects of your vehicle’s engine. You can measure the torque and power with the Force Dynamometer or measure ¼ mile performance with the Force Acceleration.
Unlike other applications, Force does not require an OBD-II Bluetooth module to measure torque, power or acceleration. Many vehicles are not equipped with OBD-II systems and other performance applications that rely on the OBD-II for performance data simply will not work with these vehicles.
Force relies on your smartphone or tablet’s internal sensors (the GPS and acceleration sensor) and highly tuned digital filters to estimate torque, power and acceleration without the need for external OBDII modules or additional sensors. Force can produce highly accurate performance estimations at over 50Hz (50 times per second) that crushes the 10Hz (10 times per second) that most of the vehicle performance boxes get with their GPS or OBDII.
Force measures the ambient air temperature and atmospheric pressure which are two key factors in an engine’s performance. This allows you to compare different engine modifications (such as exhausts, intakes and ECU maps) with consideration for the ambient weather conditions.. This is something that no other application or vehicle performance box offers.
Force measures the vehicles acceleration on the road taking into account the vehicle weight, gearing and wind resistance to calculate torque and power. Force will generate torque and power measurements comparable to a chassis dynamometer.
Torque and power are meaningless unless you can effectively put that power the ground and accelerate the vehicle. Force provides acceleration measurements so you can see just how fast your vehicle is. Unlike most vehicle performance boxes which provide measurements at 10Hz , Force can provide GPS based velocity measurements at upwards of 50Hz. Think of Force as your own personal drag strip. Force measures the elapsed time and velocity for the following distances:
• 60 feet
• 330 feet
• 660 feet (1/8 mile)
• 1000 feet
• 1320 feet (1/4 mile)
• 1 mile
• 1.5 mile
• 2 mile
Force also measures the elapsed time to achieve velocities in increments of 10mph from 0-200mph. This is considerably more data than other applications or vehicle performance boxes offer, usually only 0-60mph and 0-100mph. All of this data is written to an external .CSV which can be opened with any spreadsheet application for further review.
- This edition of the plugin MUT For Torque v1 is now considered a legacy edition
- A completely revamped edition of the plugin is released as MUT For Torque v2 whereby it supports CANBUS Mode 23 and CANBUS Mode 21 SST PIDs and extended sub-pids such as fuel consumption and injector duty cycles for Hybrid MUT Over ISO9142-2
- The revamped MUT For Torque v2 features a faster logging rate (dependent on amount of PIDs enabled through the plugin) with a standalone CSV logger and retains an option of "Legacy Mode" where it functions similarly to MUT For Torque v1.
MUT For Torque v2
Playstore Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xkaixrezza.mutiiv2&hl=en
**IMPORTANT FOR BOTH MUT FOR TORQUE V1 & MUT FOR TORQUE V2, TORQUE MUST BE ABLE TO CONNECT AND INTERFACE WITH THE ECU AS THE PLUGIN DOES NOT ADD FUNCTIONALITY TO CONNECT TO A MUT PROTOCOL ONLY ECU**
**IMPORTANT BEFORE PURCHASING, THIS PLUGIN REQUIRES YOUR VEHICLE TO BE COMPATIBLE WITH ISO9142-2 AND DOES NOT SUPPORT MITSUBUSHI'S ON OTHER ISO PROTOCOLS**
*Note : This Plugin requires Torque Pro and a limited number of ECU's only.
*Additional note : If your facing a "Unable to create importable file error, please go to settings, unmount and remount your SD Card.
Monitor specific Mitsubushi MUT requested parameters in real-time, including advanced sensor data ie, Knockcount by adding this plugin to Torque Pro.
MUT FOR TORQUE s a plugin for Torque Pro, extending the PID/Sensor list with a number specific parameters from Mitsubushi vehicles on the MUT protocol, including:
* Various fuel trims (low, mid, high)
* ECU Calculated Load
* Airflow In Hz
* Octane Level
* EGR Temperatures
*PLEASE NOTE* Note not all PID(s) are supported on all OBDII Supported Mitsubushi Models/ECU(s) depending on Sensor availability and such, the plugin was tested only on the following models/engines :
* Mitsubushi Colt Ralliart Version-R MT (Z27AG)
KNOWN INCOMPATIBLE VEHICLES
- Lancer [Evolution X Styling] (2007+)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (All Models)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 1, 2, 3
- Mitsubishi ASX (2010)
- Mitsubishi Canter (2003)
- Mitsubishi Carisma Diesel (2001)
- Mitsubishi Colt 1.3L Petrol / Diesel (2006+)
- Mitsubishi Colt Z30 (2006)
- Mitsubishi Grandis (2005)
- Mitsubishi L200 (2006)
- Mitsubishi Outlander (2011)
- Mitsubishi Outlander Instyle (2008)
- Mitsubishi Pajero (All Models)
- Mitsubishi Space Star Diesel (2001)
The plugin does not currently support the Evo X, Lancer EX/Fortis, OBDI ECU Models nor models which require mode 23.
This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.
1) After purchasing the plugin on Google Play, make sure that you see the plugin listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch Torque Pro and click on the "MUT Plugin" icon
3) Select "MUT II (Non-CAN)" and return to Torque Pro main screen
4) Go to Torque Pro "Settings"
5) Scroll down to "Manage extra PIDs/Sensors"
6) Usually this screen will not display any entries, unless you have added any pre-defined or custom PIDs in the past.
7) From the menu, choose "Add predefined set" and select from the list "MUT Import"
8) After clicking on the entry from the previous step, you should see several entries added to the Extra PIDs/Sensors list.
1) After adding the additional sensors, go to the Realtime Information/Dashboard.
2) Press the menu key and then click on "Add Display"
3) Select the appropriate display type
4) Select the appropriate sensor from the list. The PID(s) added through this plugin would have a ''[MUT]'' prefix with the sensor/PID name and should appear on the top of the list.