Please Read! The software only connects to Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter included in the A-303 Dyno-Scan for Windows Bluetooth kit. The software will not connect to any other company's adapter. The software was designed for Auterra customers only. A demonstration mode is built into the software that simulates all vehicle data so you can test the software without an adapter.
Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter is required to connect to a vehicle. The product supports 1996 and newer US vehicles including American, European, and Asian brands such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, BMW, VW, Volvo, etc… Outside the US many vehicles are supported also (see Auterra website FAQ page for specific details).
Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter supports Auterra’s Windows and Android software. The Android software is optimized for both phone and tablet platforms. Common file formats means you can record on Android and open file on a Windows PC.
Live data is recorded with vehicle position using your Android’s built-in GPS. Open files on your PC using Dyno-Scan for Windows and see the vehicle data and your vehicle position within Google Earth.
Record vehicle power/torque and acceleration and display graphically.
Auterra manufacturers all hardware and software for the Android, Windows PC, and DashDyno SPD platforms so all the products work seamlessly together. This free software was designed for Auterra customers using Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
The Android users guide is available on our Downloads page or in the link below:
Dyno-Scan for Android key features:
* Connects to Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
* Wirelessly view and record data from your vehicle using Bluetooth.
* Android and Windows PC platforms supported.
* Read/clear vehicle diagnostic trouble codes.
* Integrated DTC database with thousands for trouble code definitions.
* Software supports 264 live vehicle parameters.
* CAN 6x mode for 600% faster data throughput (vehicle dependent feature).
* Record vehicle sensor data and GPS position.
* Measure horsepower and torque.
* Measure acceleration times such as 0-60MPH and 1/8mile times.
* Measure vehicle overall gear ratio.
* Open Android recorded data (live data, power/torque and acceleration) on your PC using Dyno-Scan for Windows.
* Recorded GPS location is displayed within Google Earth on your PC.
* Easily save and load your favorite screen configurations.
* Numerous screen layout options with meter and graph widgets.
* Dynamic portrait and landscape orientation changes.
* Full gesture support including pinch-zoom graphs, drag zoomed graphs, and double-tap zoom.
Changeable components include:
Other engine simulators exist but none are specifically designed for the Type 1 engine. This is why Dub-Dyno is the best tool available when planning an engine.
A perfect companion whenever you need to know your speed information,direction and altitude, Gps Speedometer can be used efficiently for driving,riding,hiking,cycling,walking,racing etc...
Keep track of your route and create trip logs.
• Works on airplanes in high altitude
• Fast Performance
• Hardware Accelerated Graphics for Android 3.0 and Over
• Pro version is available with all features enabled.
• *Important* Exporting trip logs feature is available only in Pro version.
Speedometer Scale (Speedometer Numbers)
• Auto scale.
• Scales can be adjusted.
• 0 - 80 Scale
• 0 - 160 Scale
• 0 - 260 Scale
• Average Speed
• Maximum Speed
• Average and Maxium Speed can be reset
• Speed Precision
• Speed Correction (Positive or negative speed correction values can be added to current speed value
• Odometer show/hide option
• Odometer can be reset
• Altitude correction,It can be adjusted by user ,positive or negative altitude correction values can be added to current altitude value
• Smart Gps lock
• Quick Gps locking
• Select from 2 different themes.
• Petrol Theme
• Grass Head Theme
• Select from 2 different speedometer style Classic And Zoom.
• Classic Style
• Zoom Style
Speedometer Hand Design
• Select from 2 different designs.
• Medium Red
• Thick Red
Speedometer Center Wheel Design
• Select from 3 different designs.
• Large Dark
• Loop Circle
• Digital Font
• Normal Font
• Trip time
• Chronometer can be reset.
Theme And Speedometer Design
• Create customised speedometer with over 50 different combinations.
• Change every part of the speedometer design,select your text colour.
• Tweak themes with your custom selection colours and create your custom speedometer with vibrant colours.
Speed Limiter Warning
• Sound Alarm
• Volume Control for sound alarm
• Avoid with speed tickets with speed limit warning. Set speed limit easily by touch and rotating around speedometer scale.
• Speed Limiter can be adjusted by touch and rotation around center -wheel as seen in the screenshots.
• Adjust the screen according to your need.
• Auto Screen Orientation.
• Gps Speedometer does not store or collect any personal information
• This application has 3rd party software (advertisements) .
• Please make sure you are outside of your room or before you enable your gps,
• First enable your Gps by pressing the red gps button on the top right of the screen.
• Once the gps signal is picked or gps is locked, gps button will become blue color which indicates that gps signal is available, in cases when gps signal is lost,gps icon will turn to red,indicating that gps is trying to get gps lock.
• In case you have a problem for any reason or you are not sure how to start using the app. Please contact our developers.
• Support Email: email@example.com
Enjoy the new version and have a safe ride...
Linxmap Dev Team
(screenshots in German but app in English)
For problems with offline maps I have to contact the MapsForge team for help. I only use there framework. Therefor I could not help directly.
Tip: on small screens hide timer or compass in settings
Android-Speedometer is certified as a safe app by http://www.appoozle.com
numeric values for:
- speed (km/h, mph or kn)
- altitude (from GPS or webservice)
- odometer (km, mi, nm)
- digital clock
- max. speed
- average speed
- daily odometer
- route recording and speed trend diagram
- accelerometer with variable start and stop speed
- time to distance (eg quarter mile)
- location (link to map available)
- available satellites and accuracy
- anchor alarm (leaving radius alarm)
- Headup-Display (HUD = MIRRORED view)
- automatic night mode
- custom font colors for day and night mode
- landscape view
- free floating transparent speedometer display
- widget for homescreens (Widgets do not work properly if app is installed on SD card. If you want to use the widget you must install the app in the internal memory of your device, if not App2SD is full supported.)
- save location and start pedestrian navigation to it (find your car)
- gpx, kml and csv file export and send for data exchange (e.g. with google earth)
- gpx file (re)import
- spoken speed warnings (any number of adjustable speeds) or spoken speed (NEEDS to install Text-to-Speech!!!)
- speed camera warning (radar) for many countries with metric units (no US or UK)
- map view with online maps from Google Maps or offline maps from OpenStreetMap (MapsForge)
Developer tested on
Android 4.2: Google NEXUS 7
Android 4.1.1: ASUS Transformer Infinity
Android 4.0.4: Samsung Galaxy Tab (with Cyanogen 9.2)
Android 4.0.3: HTC Sensation (with Revolution HD 6.8.2)
Android 3.2: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Flyer
Android 3.1: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Android 2.3: HTC Sensation, HTC Incredible S, HTC Flyer, Motorola Defy (with Cyanogen 7.2), Samsung Galaxy Ace
Android 2.2: HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Defy
Android 2.1: Motorola Defy (sound crash on anchor alarm, map crash and temporarily problems with speed update)
This app contains advertising to finance the program development and operation of the necessary server. Some providers collect anonymous data to personalize the advertising. You can disable the data collection (free of charge) or completely remove the advertising (charge) in app settings.
If anyone wants help translating the app to other languages - please send me a mail. It's very easy!
Please mail problems and suggestions! I will try to help in every case.
Thank you for helping promote the further development of aDyno.
0-60 mph Timed Runs
1/4 mile Drag Strip
GPS Lap Timer
Use individual calculators as needed or use our guided build to produce high horsepower combinations with dyno proven and race winning math!
Coming with a full money back guarantee. Try this first no other app has a higher precission or supports more motors and configurations up to 60.000rpm!:
electric RC-Helis and Planes with 2-5 blades
all Nitro Planes including Gears and Helicopters
all 2 or 4 Stroke Motors with any number of cylinders including normal Car Motors
full Frequency Analytics.
You will get a timeline over the measured rpm and a full rpm Distribution in the end of the measurement.
If you are not happy with this app. Please write me an email and you will get a full refund!
Tired of paying your mechanic money to touch a few buttons every time your vehicle’s Check Engine Light comes on? Force can be paired with any ELM327 based OBD-II Bluetooth module to read and clear both stored and pending diagnostic trouble codes (Check Engine Lights) while also supporting over 2000 SAE diagnostic trouble code definitions. The cost of having a mechanic read your vehicle’s Check Engine Light just one time can be more than the cost of Force and the OBD-II Bluetooth module combined.
Force can log data from the OBD-II. This provides detailed insight into how the engine is performing which can usually only be obtained with additional logging software. These additional parameters are logged to an external .CSV file that can be opened with any spreadsheet software for further analysis.
Have you been curious if your latest engine modification really made more power? Force has advanced performance features that allow you to monitor all aspects of your vehicle’s engine. You can measure the torque and power with the Force Dynamometer or measure ¼ mile performance with the Force Acceleration.
Unlike other applications, Force does not require an OBD-II Bluetooth module to measure torque, power or acceleration. Many vehicles are not equipped with OBD-II systems and other performance applications that rely on the OBD-II for performance data simply will not work with these vehicles.
Force relies on your smartphone or tablet’s internal sensors (the GPS and acceleration sensor) and highly tuned digital filters to estimate torque, power and acceleration without the need for external OBDII modules or additional sensors. Force can produce highly accurate performance estimations at over 50Hz (50 times per second) that crushes the 10Hz (10 times per second) that most of the vehicle performance boxes get with their GPS or OBDII.
Force measures the ambient air temperature and atmospheric pressure which are two key factors in an engine’s performance. This allows you to compare different engine modifications (such as exhausts, intakes and ECU maps) with consideration for the ambient weather conditions.. This is something that no other application or vehicle performance box offers.
Force measures the vehicles acceleration on the road taking into account the vehicle weight, gearing and wind resistance to calculate torque and power. Force will generate torque and power measurements comparable to a chassis dynamometer.
Torque and power are meaningless unless you can effectively put that power the ground and accelerate the vehicle. Force provides acceleration measurements so you can see just how fast your vehicle is. Unlike most vehicle performance boxes which provide measurements at 10Hz , Force can provide GPS based velocity measurements at upwards of 50Hz. Think of Force as your own personal drag strip. Force measures the elapsed time and velocity for the following distances:
• 60 feet
• 330 feet
• 660 feet (1/8 mile)
• 1000 feet
• 1320 feet (1/4 mile)
• 1 mile
• 1.5 mile
• 2 mile
Force also measures the elapsed time to achieve velocities in increments of 10mph from 0-200mph. This is considerably more data than other applications or vehicle performance boxes offer, usually only 0-60mph and 0-100mph. All of this data is written to an external .CSV which can be opened with any spreadsheet application for further review.
AASpeedometer is an advanced speedometer application that uses the mobile device's built-in GPS system to show your current, maximum, and average speed, as well as your direction, total distance, time traveled, and much more. Keep track of your location and speed simultaneously while driving, running, or biking with our innovative multi-view display.
Improved Accuracy* - A GPS-based speedometer often exceeds the accuracy of a car speedometer.
Multiple Views - Choose from five (seven for the plus version) different skins including our featured Compass view.
HUD Mode - Mirror the display to see your speed reflected on your windshield when you place your phone on your car's dashboard
Speed & Distance Updates - Hear your current speed and/or driving distance.
Speed Alerts - Set up to three alerts that will notify you when you go over a preset speed.
Detailed Route & Statistics Summary Reports - Record your traveled route and speed at any given point. (Two weeks trial)
Unit Systems - Displays in kilometers, miles, or nautical miles.
Acceleration Test - Supports zero to sixty mph and zero to quarter mile time tests. (Two weeks trial)
Save Your Location - Save and find your way back to your current location at a stop or on the go (Two weeks trial).
Google Navigation with Speed Display - Check your speed while using Google navigation. (Two weeks trial)
Import & Export Data. - Save to or load your data from an SD card.
GPX and KML Track Export - Export your saved routes through e-mail.
* Accuracy may depend on mobile device hardware , weather conditions, obstructions, and the visibility of satellites.
The current version will show ads. Please visit our sponsor's ads from time to time to support our development.
Want more features and no ads? AA Speedometer Plus is the answer:
We welcome your comments, suggestions, or bug reports. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the installation, launch Torque Pro and click on the RacingMeter icon.
This application transforms your Android device in a highly customizable Racing digital dash including live telemetry, power meter, accelerations measurements, shift lights, gear estimation, HUD and much more... This plugin requires the app Torque Pro and an OBD2 adapter in order to communicate with your car's ECU via OBD 2.
Support: Should you experience issues, contact me at email@example.com before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
• Digital widgets for RPM, Speed, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Catalysts temperature, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Fuel Consumption, Clock, Fuel pump, Rail pressures (gauge and relative pressure) and Air/Fuel ratio, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure, Fuel Used, Fuel Cost, Voltage and others described below.
• Dials with auto scale, customizable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. RPM, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Speed, Catalyst temperatures, Fuel pump, Rail pressures, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure.
• RPM LEDs Bar
Custom colors, four styles and three animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display Turbo, RPM or Load data.
• Acceleration Measurements
Configure and display six independent stopwatches with specific speed thresholds for your current and best acceleration. Display 1/4 mile, km DA times.
• Engine Power and Torque estimations
Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• Gear Estimate
Based on speed and RPM values.
• Braking Statistics
Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• Make your own dashboard
Move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully customizable.
• Shift Light
Flash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold, customize color. Ability to define different RPM thresholds depending on your gear.
• Telemetry Viewer
Display Telemetry in real-time and save up to one hour of data. Two cursors can be placed on the graph to measure the time between two points.
The following data are recorded:
Speed, RPM, Gear, Engine load, Turbo boost, Lateral forces, Longitudinal forces.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations. Export to RaceRender format supported with the following data: Time, GPS Latitude, GPS Longitude, Speed, G-Forces, RPM, Throttle position, Gear, Turbo.
• Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; psi/kPa/bar ; LPK/KPL/MPG ; HP/CV/Kw ; Nm/mKg ; L/gal
Please use it for measuring the rotational speed of the motor, such as drivable model car.
It has featured focus for noise removal.
It has featured speed conversion panel.
It has featured memo panel.
It is also offering nice skins.
* Please measure in a state of only motor sound, for example remove the gear.
* Please measure as close to the motor microphone.
Through the calculation frequency, the sound is analyzed to determine the revolutions of an engine.
It is necessary to indicate the characteristics of the engine prior to reading.
May not work on all engines. It works worst with engines with the exhaust sound very muted and mechanical noise engines (air cooled engines).
It is normal to show some value even if no motor function.
Keywords: rpm, acoustic tachometer, sound, tach, rpm gauge, revolution counter, rev counter, rc, fft, tachometer
★ WAYPOINT NAVIGATION
★ HEAD UP DISPLAY
★ DIGITAL FONTS (Great in the car)
Now shows symbols for GLONASS satellites
The GPS Test Plus app for Android is a utility that shows GPS information read from your phones internal GPS. Will support GLONASS phones.
The navigation functions can replace your 'Car Finder' app and also be used for Geocaching. It records the last twelve saved locations, so you can navigate a simple route as well.
If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: -
GPS Test Plus has five screens full of information: -
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
4) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text or as dials.
5) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Useful for navigation or geocaching.
Supported Coordinate Grids:-
OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
All the features of GPS Test, plus:-
* Speedometer, Altimeter and Compass dials.
* Seven segment display font.
* Dot matrix display font.
* HUD display mode for windscreens.
(The display is mirrored so that it shows the right way round when the phone is placed on a car's dash and the reflection is viewed in the windscreen).
* Share location.
The app has several colour schemes, which could be used to match other instrumentation, used along side the app. It has a "night mode" colour scheme as well.
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
Blog for GPSTest http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
- Displays RPM on the screen
- Configurable RPM threshold
- Both visual and audio indication for shift. Shift beep can be disabled from settings.
- Configurable hysteresis range