Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life is a series of events raising money for research into all 200 types of cancer.
There are more than 400 Race for Life events taking place across the UK in 2019, with thousands of women, men, children, families and friends coming together in the fight to beat cancer.
The official Race for Life app is here to help you on every step of your Race for Life journey.
- The Race for Life app connects directly to your Cancer Research UK Giving Page. You can manage donations, share your giving page and say thank you to all the generous individuals who donate to your page.
- See your team page, track your group’s progress, and share it with your family and friends!
- Help hit your fundraising target and raise even more money to beat cancer using our fundraising tips and support.
- Keep up-to-date with your training progress.
- Make the most of our personalised Race for Life training plans, where you can add your own notes and thoughts on your training progress.
- Use our tips and workout help to get yourself ready for Race day.
On the day
- Keep track of all your useful event information, including key event details, course and travel information, meeting point locations, event facilities, information for supporters and more!
- Stay up-to-date and ready for your Race by receiving notifications of any major changes to your event.
- Use our checklist to make sure you’ve got everything you need for the day!