Realistic Tree Simulator, Drag Race Log Sheet Recorder/ET Predictor, G-Force Launch Tool and a new Drag Racing Expense Tracker.
Designed by a bracket racer. Start Winning Rounds with this app.
There are 3 parts to the app that help out:
1. A Drag Tree Simulator that gives the most realistic feel outside of the real thing.
Choose Sportsman or Pro tree setups. Chose which lane you like to race in. Actual brake and gas pedal to give the exact feeling of being in the drag car. You can move forward anywhere on the staging light including deep staging. Life like image of tree coming at you as you creep forward. Foot Braking action along with Trans braking option. Have this portable app with you at all times. As all drag racers know, the race is won or lost at the tree.
Get a perfect 0.000 light and enter your name and state on the GDR Perfect Light Winners list. Get multiple perfect lights and be the top of the list as King of the Tree.
2. First Ever Digital Drag Racing Log Sheet and E.T. Predictor.
No need to purchase a drag race log book anymore. Go digital by entering in your time slip information from each round. The Temperature, Barometer and Humidity are automatically loaded in by wireless networks and or GPS. Your data can be saved for further viewing and shared on Facebook, Twitter, Email, MMS, Bluetooth and many more. The drag racing digital log sheet works for both 1/8 mile and 1/4 mile racing.
In the Predict ET, the information for Temperature, Barometer and Humidity is automatically loaded by the closes weather station using wireless networks and or GPS. As the search compares all three values, the search will come back to show you your last E.T.(s) that closely match the previous runs. Due note: The more runs inputted, the more accurate the ET predictor becomes a more valuable tool.
3. G-force Recorder for Drag Car Setups
A G-force recorder is not only for helping with car setups, but also for entertainment use. You can use the back ground image supplied on the app or use your camera function and record the run down the track with all G-force results shown.
G-force and wear it’s applied on the drag car can be a useful tool when trying to set-up the perfect launch. Watching the patterns of the G-force readings when launching from the line, you will be able to see which direction the G-force shows on the rear tires. Is the G-force reading showing the position dead center when launching or more on the right tire? By adjusting your suspension and the tire pressure, you will be able to fine tune that perfect straight launch at the line and improve your 60ft times. Mount your device up straight in the center of dashboard for best results.
Fuel delivery has several key factors affecting it. One factor that determines total fuel flow is lateral acceleration. A larger fuel line means more fuel in line which is more weight and in turn requires more pressure to move forward. Monitor your fuel pressure gauge and compare the results to the G-force readings after a few runs to get a better idea of fuel delivery under extreme racing conditions.
Drag Racing Expense Sheet.
Now you can record all of your drag racing expenses for tax purposes or just curious of the true cost of drag racing. Able to take photos of receipts for each input cost. Export to Excel or share thru Email.
A Drag Racing App the stays with the driver from the Staging Lanes (GDR Practice Tree), Down the Track (GDR G-Force Recorder) and back at the Pits (GDR Log Sheet/ ET Predictor)
Drag Racing Forum and website links for news and information.
Note: Any problems with this app on your device, please contact support for any fixes or for a refund. Bad reviews dont fix the problem your having. If you like the app please give a nice review for others to see. Im am working hard to make this a great bracket racing app.
* Pro and Sport Modes
* Adjustable Delay Timer
* Adjustable Vehicle Reaction Time
* You can even adjust the light transition time
I intend to continue working on this app to make it better. So, please email me any comments or suggestions for things you would like to see added in the next version.
You can see the uploaded results and diagrams on http://www.drag-racing.org/
Do you want to help us get Drag Racing Mobile in your language? Please write us an email.
Drag Racing Workbench is free and currently in Beta.
The worlds first mobile application for drag racers! Instantly gives you weather info, calculated density altitude, phone information, address, and more for local tracks. Instantly calculate horsepower, CFM, 1/8 mile times, 1/4 mile times, etc, using the list of many calculators. Professional and casual racers can now get the information they need, all from any phone or tablet
Developer by drag racers, for drag racers.
We are always accepting ideas to improve our app. If you notice any bugs or have any suggestions, please email us or visit the web site and let us know!
Drag Tree includes many advanced features to actually improve your times, not just amuse you between commercials while you watch other people living YOUR dream.
- Four tree types including Full 0.500, Pro 0.400, Full 0.400, and Pro .500.
- Fully adjustable delay box featuring adjustable bump down and bump up controls for post release fine tuning.
- The delay box features both cross over launching and cross talk style trees.
- Perfect RT is adjustable from .400/.500 to .000.
- Three levels of autostart timing plus a custom autostart option.
- Controls are adjustable to launch on release of the button or the press of the button.
- Control the tree using right handed or left handed orientation.
- Choose the lane that you start from.
- Blocking feature to block out the first two amber lights in a full tree.
- Randomize your opponent's dial-in time for a less predictable practice session.
Statistics are automatically saved after each run to allow you to keep better track of your performance. A total of nine statistics are tracked. These include:
Number of Runs
Red Light %
Perfect Light %
Drag racing Cars HD Wallpapers - is a collection of more than 40 beautiful high resolution images for your device Android.
The application allows you to choose any wallpaper and install it on your device in one touch.
- Only Drag racing Cars HD images
- Only the choicest, bright images!
Comment, this will allow us to improve the app for you!
Drag racing - racing competitions , which stop at the sprint distance of 402 meters (¼ mile). Rarely held races on ½ mile (approx. 804 m ) , 1/ 8 mile ( 201 m ) or a volumetric mile ( 1,609 m ) . In fact drag racing on a race acceleration, ongoing the direct path . Particularly popular race of this type have earned in the U.S., where more than half a century held . The most common subjects are race cars and motorcycles with reciprocating engines . However, there are competitions for jet cars and motorcycles, electric cars , scooters , bicycles and even tractors and lawn mowers.
There are currently only 5 pro classes in North America, which are:
- Top Fuel Dragster (TF/D). The rail dragsters, or "diggers", are the fastest class. Among the fastest-accelerating machines in the world, these cars can cover the dragstrip in less than 3.8 ¬seconds and record trap speeds over 325 mph. Top Fuel cars are 25 feet long and weigh 2,320 pounds in race-ready trim. Methanol fuel mixed with up to 90% nitromethane is used.
- Top Fuel Funny Car (TF/FC) Similar to their Top Fuel counterparts but with a shorter ¬wheelbase and a carbon-fiber body that loosely resembles a production-based automobile, Funny Cars, or “floppers,” routinely run in the 4.0s and can exceed 315 mph.
- Pro Modified (Pro Mod) Some engine restrictions, very high power. Cars can run superchargers, turbochargers, or nitrous oxide. Cars running blowers are limited to 527 cubic inches (8.6 L) while cars with nitrous can run up to 740 cubic inches (12.1 L).
- Pro Stock (NHRA, MMPSA) Often called “factory hot rods” because of their resemblance to production-based cars (and because they must maintain a relatively stock appearance), commonly called "doorslammers", Pro Stockers can record quarter-mile times in the 6.4 second range, and speeds over 210 mph. They can rev to more than 10,500 rpm and make in excess of 1,300 horsepower. NHRA engines can be no more than 500-cubic-inch (8.2 L) displacement while MMPSA cars can run a maximum of 820 cubic inches (13.4 L) (called "Mountain Motors"). Both classes require the motors to be naturally aspirated.
- Pro Stock Bike (NHRA and ANDRA) These highly modified vehicles, which can run under 6.8 seconds at more than 195 mph, feature a purpose-built tube ¬chassis and a lightweight, aerodynamically enhanced replica of original bodywork.
These images are high resolution (HD Wallpapers) look great on Android devices with any screen resolution (480x854, 960x540, 1280x720, 480x800, 1280x800, 480x320, 1920x1080)
Enjoy a fast-pasted super-racer car that will help you take over any obstacles and surpass your competition. Forget all about the asphalt racers and go off-road to enjoy the rocky side of the competition track. Crazy monster truck games are always a fun adventure to embark on, and a perfect opportunity to spend a rainy afternoon.
Fast paced Extreme off-road drag racing hd wallpaper! Please set as wallpaper,if you like it!!!
Tags:Death racing,Real racing,Highway racing,street racing,underground racing,drift racing,speed racing,need for super speed,police chases,Speed Drag racing, truck, race, off-road, racing truck games,truck speed racing,Truck off-road Racing,Racing Fever,Crazy Kart,Moto.
The leading application and reference for motor sport in recent years with more than 1,000,000 downloads. TOP #1 in sports in UK, Spain, USA, Germany, Italy, Brazil, India, South Africa, Japan, Hungary and 70 more countries.
With Live24 Racing you can follow all the live action from qualifying and races from the championship, with times and live commentary, pit-stops, safety cars and remaining laps. You can also follow all the news daily from the world of Races.
Additionally, you'll have at your fingertips all the information of the drivers and teams championship 2014. Grand Prix, calendar, timetables, circuits, weather conditions and drivers, with an up to date points table for the current season.
Australian Grand Prix (Melbourne), Malaysian Grand Prix (Sepang International Circuit), Bahrain Grand Prix (Bahrain International Circuit), Chinese Grand Prix (Shanghai International Circuit), Spanish Grand Prix (Circuit de Catalunya), Mónaco Grand Prix (Circuit de Montecarlo), Canadian Grand Prix (Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve), Austrian Grand Prix (Red Bull Ring), British Grand Prix (Silverstone Circuit), German Grand Prix (Hockenheim), Hungarian Grand Prix (Hungaroring), Belgian Grand Prix (Spa-Francorchamps), Italian Grand Prix (Autodromo di Monza), Singapore Grand Prix (Marina Bay Street Circuit), Japanese Grand Prix (Suzuka Circuit), Russian Grand Prix (Sochi International Street Circuit), United States Grand Prix (Circuit of the Américas), Brazilian Grand Prix (Autódromo José Carlos Pace), Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (Yas Marina Circuit).
But there's much more - With this formula you can receive totally free, alerts from the free practice, from the qualifying rounds (Q1, Q2 and Q3) and from the Grand Prix (start, halfway point, final and general classification).
This season, incorporates a new feature in its innovative design, with recreations of the cars from the new season, in the highest quality graphics.
Related logos are trademarks of Formula One, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved. This application is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the F1 group of companies.
•¼ Mile & Custom ETs
•Satellite & Street View
•Google Earth, MSExcel
•Time Slips on Facebook
•Bluetooth GPS Add-on
See website for changelog & user guide.
Compete with Your friends by adding new names to list of driver-names.
Reaction-time statistics can be stored and later read from menu-choice.
Use Transbrake Release to launch vehicle or by pressing Throttle.
Lane choice, race right or left lane.
Choose between full or pro tree.
Adjustable 0.4 or 0.5 s. step between lights.
Set headsup start or handicap with adjustable time for bracket feeling.
For handicap racing: choose who goes first, You or other lane.
Roll out and launch control times adjustable.
If You deep stage, rollout will be excluded when You press throttle button.
To add an extra touch of race day, turn on sound from a top fuel dragster and some vibration!
In addition, the following categories are provided:
0-60 MPH Timer
0-60 KPH Timer
0-100 KPH Timer
Users can save their best timings and view the top 10 best timings in each category.
Provides functionality to clear history as well.
Inherent GPS inaccuracy has been taken care of to a reasonable extent. If a drag has major outliers, that drag would be flagged.
Once drag category is chosen and Start button clicked (after GPS connection is obtained), the rider can move at any time and drag starts only when he moves.
Vibrate on drag completion
Disclaimer: Even with an outlier algorithm in place, the readings obtained are directly dependent on GPS readings and there might be inaccuracies especially if the sky is cloudy or in the presence of tall structures. Such drags will be flagged.
Please convey us any further suggestions/requirements to improve this app.
More from developer
Now supports Google Play Leaderboards!
Feel the rush of Wingsuit BASE jumping and proximity flying with The Proximity Project. The closer and faster you fly to the cliff the more points you score, and the more points you score the more levels and wingsuits you unlock! There are 10 different mountains to explore and conquer, with over 20 distinct courses to master.
The Proximity Project uses a very sophisticated physics engine to deliver the most realistic flight possible - THIS IS NOT AN EASY GAME!!! If you're looking for something easy, I suggest Angry Birds - if you're looking for a game that challenges you and rewards your efforts - The Proximity Project IS IT!
An "Easy Fly" setting is now available in the Settings menu. This makes the game a lot easier, but limits the types of tricks you can perform and your maneuverability. This is like flying with training wheels on - if you want the full experience, practice and get good with the default settings!
This game is ad supported and ads can be removed for a small in-app purchase. Also when first opened most levels are locked - you can unlock *everything* in the game without paying any money. To do that you must score a certain number of points on each level. To see how many points a level takes to unlock, and which levels you must complete to do it, simply tap on the level. If you do not want to spend the time flying and earning the levels, you can unlock it all for another small in-app purchase.
TIP: On the "Short Cut" level, don't take the short cut! Fly to the left or right and stay low!
Facebook integration. Support Proximity Project by inviting friends and liking our page on Facebook!
A few of the features include:
- Logging of all standard OBDII parameters, with more being added in every release.
- Integrated graphing and analytics
- The ability to compare one log to another, including the ability to overlay graphs (see screenshots!)
- Time stand-still acceleration: 0-30, 0-60, 0-70, 0-80, 0-90, 0-100, etc...
- Time drag strip information: 60', 330', 1/8 ET & MPH, 1000', 1/4 ET & MPH
- Time incremental acceleration: 10-20, 20-30, 30-60, 60-100, etc...
- Ability to add notes to logs
- A "no wait" timing mechanism that ensures you get every bit of speed possible out of your OBDII module.
- The easiest to use interface of any other logging app
TestDrive also includes a feature called "SmartLog" which is something no other app currently offers. SmartLog is meant to be used when you want to time acceleration and log information from a standstill. It works beautifully at the drag strip. Simply enable SmartLog while in the staging lanes and click "Start". SmartLog will begin to listen to your vehicle's data all throughout your burnout and staging. Once you launch, SmartLog will begin to log the data and automatically turn logging off once the race is over. No more fumbling around to turn off logging or having to deal with extra "non-race" data! You literally set it and forget it.
Unlike some other apps currently out, TestDrive is a focused effort to give racers and enthusiasts the best, clearest, and easiest logging app possible. TestDrive isn't cluttered up with crazy looking gauges, useless features, and incredibly complex functionality. It's goal is simple - to help you go faster, more consistently.
TestDrive requires an OBDII Bluetooth module to function. Any module that is listed as "ELM327" should work. Simply search for "ELM327 Bluetooth" on Amazon or eBay - these modules can be had for under $20. Or if you already use a different app, such as Torque Pro, Dashcommand or OBD DroidScan, and you use Bluetooth with it, your current module should also work with TestDrive.
Keywords: Data Log Logger Horsepower Torque OBD2 OBDII OBD Drag Racing Timer Timing RaceIQ RacersLog
- Logging over 100 aspects of each and every run down the track
- ET Prediction - Two formulas are available. Both use DA and up to 7 of your previous runs (you choose the runs to use).
- Run Completion - Provide RaceIQ with a portion of a run that you lifted on or hit the brakes, and RaceIQ will complete the run so that you can see what you would have ran had you not lifted.
- One-Click DA feature which will retrieve current weather conditions based on your GPS location and calculate density altitude for you as well as automatically populate that information into runs
- Powerful reporting that allows you to visually see what changes are affecting your vehicle and how
- Allows the user to input their own weather data if they have a weather station
- Management of maintenance that can automatically tell you when different parts need to be replaced or checked. You choose when/how many runs an item should live through and RaceIQ keeps track and alerts you when you should examine the item.
- Side-by-Side run comparison for up to 7 runs allows you to see over 40 different aspects of the runs all on the same screen for easy comparison
- Segment/Interval times (i.e. 60-330, 330-1/8, etc...) are automatically calculated and displayed in graphs/reports/filters.
- Handles multiple vehicles, and you can specify which vehicle you want displayed on reports/graphs. Several users are logging runs of 4+ vehicles using one copy of RaceIQ.
- Automatic sea level correction on new runs which allows you to make an apples-to-apples comparison between runs which have different a DA.
- Provides 20 custom fields that you can label as anything you want
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Completely portable, does not require an internet connection for anything other than Density Altitude lookup and Backup/Restore.
- Allows users to download their data and import it into other programs
- Gives users the ability to backup their data online
You can't get cell or internet access at your track? No problem, the only features that require an active internet connection are the automatic weather information and backup/restore. You can fill in all the run details right there at the track, and when you do get internet access you can populate the weather information for each run simply by tapping the screen. RaceIQ will automatically fetch the weather data that is closest in both distance and time to that run, and populate that information into the software.
Need to know what your converter slip % was? Want to know what you could have ran in the 1/4 based on your time from a 1/8 mile track? How about knowing how many RPMs you drop when you upshift? RaceIQ can answer all that and more by giving you access to several of the most widely used racing calculators.
LESS GUESSING = MORE WINNING
RaceIQ takes the guesswork out of your setup.
Race IQ Drag Racing Log Book Software Bracket Racing Bracket Race IHRA NHRA NMRA Sportsman Pro Mod Pro 5.0 Drag Strip ET Correction Density Altitude Racing Calculator
As your score goes up the game gets harder. The timer counts down faster, and the blocks change color more often.
While the premise of Equality is very simple the game progresses quickly and the problems become increasingly difficult. At the beginning of each game you are given 20 "moves" and 60 seconds. Each time you pick a number from the group it counts as a move. The game ends when you run out of time, or run out of moves.
Each problem in Equality also has a "perfect" answer. Perfect answers are answers which use the least amount of numbers from the group as possible. So, for instance, if the problem is 20, the answer "10 + 10" is more perfect than the answer "10 + 5 + 5". When you get a perfect answer you get back the moves used to solve the problem and get 10 seconds added to the timer. The perfect answer will *not* always be two numbers from the group. In later stages it could be up to six!
Equality is still being tested, so please be kind on the ratings, and if you see something that could be better please let me know!
The game continually increases in difficulty, so there is no end to the challenge!