Some of the app’s distinctive features are:
• A full 12-week training plan with detailed daily workouts.
• A training plan customized to your ability level. You can choose whether you are at a beginning or intermediate level in each sport of swimming, biking and running.
• A training program also customized to your scheduling needs, allowing you to choose the one “Rest Day” a week that you want.
• Over 20 invaluable “Triathlon Tips From A Pro.”
• Comprehensive training resources, covering such topics as proper form, equipment, race strategy, workout guidelines, and nutrition.
• Track your training progress as you complete each workout.
Note: In order to be able to begin the training program, you should be able to do the following (individually, not one after another): (1) swim a total of 4 laps or 100 yards during a particular workout (this can include stops in-between laps); (2) bike for 20 minutes without stopping, at an easy, leisurely pace; and (3) run at least one mile continuously at an easy, leisurely effort.
We want to deliver a high quality application that you feel is worth 5 stars. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any bug reports, suggestions, questions or concerns. Most of all, we would love to receive a race report after you complete your triathlon!
Email us at: support@JammyCo.com
- Track their training each day and share it with the Facebook triathlon community. Training charts and calendar is kept automatically and is printable.
- See who else on Facebook is doing the same triathlons and directly ask them questions
- Keep a race portfolio with upcoming and completed races
- Update their Facebook and Twitter status with their training in real-time
- Finisher's photos and the Wall of Fame
- etc. etc.
* IronApp for Android interfaces with the Facebook App and requires an active Facebook account
** We have priced IronApp for Android in order to make ongoing improvements and make it better for you. Currently it is a basic model but is perfect for adding daily training and photos and accessing relevant articles and videos. Soon it will have more features and be comparable to our Facebook app. Remember: This app only costs the price of 2 gels.. **
Created by triathletes for triathletes, Triathlon Calculator is an easy to use tool for estimating:
1. Race times for triathlons and duathlons
2. Each race leg times
3. Converting run pace into run times
4. Converting bike speed into bike time
5. Estimating caloric needs
6. Estimating caloric intake start and stop times
7. Emailing estimate reports
8. Standard/Imperial or Metric Support
The following race formats are supported:
1. Full Iron distance (as in Ironman race)
2. Half-iron distance (as in Ironman 70.3 race)
3. Olympic distance (as in Standard course)
4. Sprint distance
Keywords: triathlon, duathlon, ironman
You can use this Calculator to work out on your splits, pace and speed across the swim bike run legs of a triathlon to achieve a given time.
You can work on different splits to work out what pace you need to achieve in each of the disciplines to work towards to target time. This will be an interactive process of fine tuning you times then looking at the pace needed to achieve those times.
It loads in a training plan in XML format and asks you for the race date (which is assumed to be the last day of the training plan)
it will then show you the current week of the training plan with today highlighted.
you can scroll through the weeks of the training plan to see what sessions are coming up.
There are some basic built in plans.
Plans can be created/downloaded and put in the "/sdcard/TrainingPlans" directory, then they can be selected from within the app.
~Looking to stay in shape while on the road
~Lacking access to coached workouts
~Wanting to train on his/her own
SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO also provides a convenient pool locator for wherever your travels take you.
Why SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO?
Swimming is an excellent form of exercise that can be beneficial to people throughout their lives. To receive the full health and wellness benefits of swimming, it can be important to train different energy systems in a balanced way.
The SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO app posts new workouts to its site daily by 6 AM, (Eastern Standard Time) and offers both daily Freestyle and daily IM/Stroke practices. See the Workout Focus section for the days of these workouts. Written instructions are included under the Terminology page. The daily Freestyle workout is ideal for Triathlon/Open Water training.
How long are the SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO workouts?
Depending on the swimmer's ability, the workouts should take between 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Most workouts average 4000-5000 yards. Where is says between 1-4 round, this is the logical place where swimmers with less endurance or less time to spend in the water can limit the practice duration.
SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO is produced by Cambridge Masters Swim Club Head Coach, Abe Rogers and Harvard Women's Swimming and Diving Head Coach, Stephanie Morawski. Abe, a former Olympic Trials competitor in Triathlon, a collegiate varsity swimmer and a long time masters swimmer and coach, has 20 years of experience training athletes at all levels. In addition to coaching masters swimmings, Stephanie, a two-time Olympic Trials swimmer, has coached NCAA All Americans, Olympic Trials finalists, and Harvard to several Ivy League Championships. She collaborates with Abe on season planning and training ideas. Both coaches have a love for the sport and they want to share their workouts to promote swimming as a form of exercise at home or on the road.
Disclaimer: Before participating in any physical activity or if you are pregnant or returning from a pregnancy, illness or injury, please consult a doctor to make sure you are in good health before performing any type of exercise. SWIM WORKOUTS TO GO does not claim to improve your overall fitness or make you a faster swimmer; we are simply supplying workouts to individuals who want consistency in swim training provided by a a coach.
Like a cycling personal trainer in your pocket, Graeme Street, recognized cycling fitness expert and owner of Cyclo-CORE.com will be updating new cycling and triathlon related info for you EVERYDAY in the App, so come back often for more.
This iCyclo App includes:
-Weekly Youtube Video Podcasts, Tips, and Training Expertise.
-Weekly Podcasts from Everyday Cyclist Podcast.
-Connect to thousands of other Cyclists and triathletes through our FB, twitter, and RSS feed and CYCLO90 Challenge where you can WINweekly prizes for sharing info about YOUR TRAINING.
-Get One-on-One Guidance for Your Cycling through the MyCyclo feature on the iCyclo App where Graeme himself will evaluate your cycling needs and make recommendations and suggestions to help you achieve your goal.
iCyclo is more than an App--it's your #1 cycling companion!
Fully customizable triathlon training plans. After creating plans from templates, you will be able to add, delete and move training activities within a training week. What is more, you can generate plan summary reports and email your on-going plans.
Megathlon can be configured to use km/meters or miles/yards. Furthermore, it provides supporting tools for your training such as heart rate zones calculator, a plan exporter and race checklist. Another useful tool that can be acquired is the Training fatigue calculator which basically allows you to project your current capabilities over greater distances, review results and export them to spreadsheet and send it via email.
Note that some triathlon training program templates and tools are given away for free and others can be acquired in the Megathlon In-app store. There is a preview option available for triathlon training programs and tools.
One of the most exciting features is a widget that displays your current plan and today's training activities. On a single tap will lead you to the current training week. Free of charge.
- Training program life cycle tools
Megathlon does not use any of your personal or non-personal information for advertising. This app does not display advertisements in any form or way. We support our development by selling training programs via in-app purchases.
- Pricing structure
The following training programs are free: Half Sprint Triathlon (Easy), Sprint Triathlon (Easy) and Sprint Aquathlon (Easy). Also the following tools are free: Heart rate zones calculator and plan exporter. The rest can be acquired via in-app purchases.
Buy 2 or more Triathlon Training Programs and get the 'Race Checklist' Tool free of charge.
Buy 3 or more and you get 'Training Fatigue Calculator'.
openBiz Solutions commits to fixing any issues that could arise as soon as possible
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
* Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
* Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
* Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
* Graph your weekly hours, distance and TSS
* View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in our Public Activity Viewer
* See how your training hours break down by sport
* Schedule training sessions from your Android device
* Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
* Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
* Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, sign up first at TrainingPeaks.com.
* You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
Inside, find *inspiration and advice from elite triathletes, *cutting-edge advice to improve your swimming, running, biking, fitness level & nutrition, *location spotlights on the coolest places to train and compete, *sound advice on how to make being a triathlete work in our busy world (whether you have a family, travel a lot for business, etc).
Triathlon Lifestyle Magazine Subscription available: A single issue for $4.99 (non-subscription), 1-month subscription for $3.99, automatically renewed until canceled, 12-month subscription $29.99. Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
Whether you're looking to lose fat and gain muscle without resorting to fad diets or you are a ripped superhuman training for your next triathlon, marathon or 5K, the Ben Greenfield Fitness app will provide you with natural remedies and complete solutions to maximize your nutrition, fitness and performance results, and upgrade your life. Like most of us, Ben didn't always have what it takes to be ripped or to swim, bike, and run in triathlons around the world, but his natural healthy living approach will have you eating real food, getting lean fast and living a high intensity, high performance, high energy lifestyle!
Every week, Ben dishes out practical tips, the latest research, and audios, videos and articles that will teach you how to optimize your performance, maximize fat loss and detox your body. This app equips you with everything you need to look, feel and perform exactly the way you want to, including:
- Weekly health and fitness episodes jam-packed with the latest cutting-edge scientific research and advice
- Insider interviews with the world's leading experts in performance and nutrition
- Special exclusive "extra" podcast episodes with Ben and surprise guests*
- Entertaining video clips straight from Ben with practical lifestyle tips - including stuff you won't find on Ben's YouTube channel or website*
- Free exercise training routines with video examples to follow along with on your phone*
- Downloadable .pdf’s and pictures to accompany your cutting-edge fitness content*
- And much more!
As the top personal trainer in the nation with the #1 ranked fitness advice website in the world, Ben knows what he's talking about and has a wealth of life-changing information for you to discover with this free app. He cuts straight through the crap that wastes your time and money, and instead gets straight to the the stuff that is going to get you fast, long-lasting, and sustainable results. So whether you're an Ironman triathlete or just trying to shed a few pounds, whether you're stretching your endurance to run that extra mile or learning the benefits of low carb, cold thermogenesis, or biohacks for anti-aging and fat loss, this app will change your mind, your body, your health and your life forever!
In this free app, you'll also get the following additional features:
- Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
- 24-7 updates with the latest episodes - and an archived back catalog from all historical episodes
- Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
- Access to exclusive extras like PDFs, videos with Ben, and bonus insider interviews
- The opportunity to hear Ben "take the gloves off" with guests and get into heated discussions about nutrition, fitness, health and more!
- Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like phone, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
So go get your body and mind ready - it's time to upgrade and biohack your current primal, paleo, crossfit, vegan, vegetarian, weightlifting, triathlon, Ironman or bodybuilding lifestyle to the next level!
Thank you for downloading this app and supporting the show!
* Some features only available for premium access members
SwimDraft lets you track your swim workouts and share your workouts with others. You can email workouts you have written to friends or members of your team. SwimDraft is perfect for swim coaches on deck creating workouts and age group swimmers and masters who would like to track their training over time. Triathletes can also take advantage of tracking their swimming progress.
If you have ever wanted to keep a training log for competitive swimming or triathlon training this app was made with you in mind.
- Create and edit an unlimited number of workouts
- View performance metrics for your workouts
- Share workouts with other swimmers via email right from your phone
- Works in offline mode for those times that you are at the indoor pool and don’t have a reliable network connection
- All workouts are stored online and can be accessed from the companion web site (http://swimdrafter.appspot.com)
- Workouts can be viewed and printed from your desktop computer via the web interface
About the Author
My name is Ben Uphoff and I wrote this app because I have always wanted a way to track my workouts but have never seen an alternative other than a spreadsheet. Since I always have my phone with me at the pool it just makes sense to track my workouts right after I do them at the pool. I swam all through college and am an active Masters swimmer as well. I have coached summer league, club and high school. When I am not at the pool or playing with my dogs and kids I am an assistant professor at Milwaukee School of Engineering.
A Google Account (GMail) is required to use this app and take advantage of the web interface and workout sharing capabilities. This beta version is free to use. Please send me feedback at email@example.com to help improve this app.
Your personal information will never be used for anything other than providing you access to the services provided by SwimDraft.
Ad revenue goes towards supporting hosting fees. Upgrade to SwimDraft Pro to remove ads and enable the Find Workouts search feature.
In a total of 6 weeks, you will be ready to train for a 5k. Here's how it works:
- 1 exercise a day for 42 days
- The app times you AND lays out simple workout instructions
- The app tracks your total progress (on the bottom)
- App is for everyone. Coach potatoes, joggers, triathletes. Walkers, bikers, etc.
Clean graphics, sleek design and a clean interface makes this a success for meeting your fitness goals.
We want to help you run a 5k! Please leave your review so we can improve future versions.
More from developer
User can view upcoming races and race results powered by the RR:360 results engine™. View and track athlete results, race information, connect with Facebook/Twitter and much more.
Contact us today to have your event listed in our app or develop one for you!
RaceResults 360 - connecting experiences™
Want to know your results without fighting the crowd? Download the app and receive preliminary results.
This is how it works…
1. The timer generates preliminary results at the race site.
2. Then they begin uploading data to the app.
3. Once data is uploaded at race site…you can then view it on your phone!
If results aren’t available, bear with us. The timer is likely processing it.
Have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org