Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and a dashboard with more detailed health care updates at a glance.
Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone).
If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
• Get alerts when you and your family members are due for routine health screenings, tests, and immunizations and if you’re due for a pap or mammogram, schedule it directly with the app.
• Can’t remember when you had your last Tetanus shot? Find your up-to-date Preventive Services information in one place.
• Receive appointment reminders for you and your family members’ scheduled visits — and if you need to, cancel or reschedule.
• See details of upcoming appointments including the photo and home page of the clinician. Share the information if you’d like.
• Email your doctor — or your family's personal doctors — with non-urgent messages and view your doctor's home page.
• Call our 24/7 Appointment and Advice Call Center.
• Read timely health information from our physician experts.
• Find maps and directions in Northern California to the nearest Kaiser Permanente medical centers and medical office facilities, along with hours and phone numbers for pharmacy, lab, radiology, and other select departments.
• Have medical record numbers for you and your family members in one place. Personalize your app with family photos!
How to get started
After you download and launch the app for the first time, you’ll be asked for your kp.org user name and password. If you are a member and don’t yet have a kp.org user name and password, you can register by visiting your doctor’s home page at kp.org/mydoctor and choosing “set up access.”
This app will allow you to view information for your family members if Act for a Family Member has been established. If you’re not already registered to do this, you can sign up online at kp.org/mydoctor, Manage Your Family’s Health, Set Up Access. If you are viewing health information for a family member, some types of appointments may be hidden to protect the confidentiality of teens or others in your family.
Every Body Walk! helps you track all aspects of your walks including distance, time, and calories burned. You can watch your progress en route, save your walking history for future reference, and share your walks with friends and family via Facebook and Twitter.
With Every Body Walk! you can:
• Start, end, pause, and resume your walk with the tap of a button.
• Set targets such as distance, time, and calories burned.
• View your walking routes on maps.
• Watch your progress in real time and save walks for future reference.
• Share your walk summary on Facebook and Twitter.
• View your current KP medications; manage schedules and track doses with a few simple clicks.
• View dose history and easily edit alerts including date, time, and action required.
• Receive updates to your KP medications list directly from your Kaiser Permanente electronic medical record with every launch of the app.
• Click to call for questions or advice related to symptoms or to contact your doctor.
• Add a photo of the pill or bottle to help identify each medication.
• Store notes or instructions about each medication.
• Customize your alerts and other settings.
• Share your medication list and summary of use to others
In this App you can see this topic.
1. Apply for Volunteer Opportunities at a Kaiser Permanente Hospital
2. How to Check the Status on a Kaiser Permanente Application
3. How to Choose Kaiser Permanente for Medi Cal
4. How to Get Excellent Care From Kaiser Permanente
5. How to Interview at Kaiser Permanente
And you can see the Video and Game
keyword : kaiser permanente
Some of the app’s distinctive features are:
• A full 12-week training plan with detailed daily workouts.
• A training plan customized to your ability level. You can choose whether you are at a beginning or intermediate level in each sport of swimming, biking and running.
• A training program also customized to your scheduling needs, allowing you to choose the one “Rest Day” a week that you want.
• Over 20 invaluable “Triathlon Tips From A Pro.”
• Comprehensive training resources, covering such topics as proper form, equipment, race strategy, workout guidelines, and nutrition.
• Track your training progress as you complete each workout.
Note: In order to be able to begin the training program, you should be able to do the following (individually, not one after another): (1) swim a total of 4 laps or 100 yards during a particular workout (this can include stops in-between laps); (2) bike for 20 minutes without stopping, at an easy, leisurely pace; and (3) run at least one mile continuously at an easy, leisurely effort.
We want to deliver a high quality application that you feel is worth 5 stars. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any bug reports, suggestions, questions or concerns. Most of all, we would love to receive a race report after you complete your triathlon!
Email us at: support@JammyCo.com
Easy and convenient
· Save time — our app is designed to be easy to use.
· Simplify things by turning paperwork into photos with your mobile device.
Connects you with the details
· Check your account balances 24/7.
· View your account activity.
· Receive text message alerts when transactions post to your account.
File claims for your HRA or FSA
· See which claims require supporting documentation.
· Send photos of required paperwork with your mobile device.
· Submit HRA or FSA claims for reimbursement — anytime, anywhere.
Your app will be password protected, and information will be transmitted using secure encryption. No data will ever be stored on your device.
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
* Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
* Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
* Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
* Graph your weekly hours, distance and TSS
* View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in our Public Activity Viewer
* See how your training hours break down by sport
* Schedule training sessions from your Android device
* Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
* Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
* Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, sign up first at TrainingPeaks.com.
* You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
Created by triathletes for triathletes, Triathlon Calculator is an easy to use tool for estimating:
1. Race times for triathlons and duathlons
2. Each race leg times
3. Converting run pace into run times
4. Converting bike speed into bike time
5. Estimating caloric needs
6. Estimating caloric intake start and stop times
7. Emailing estimate reports
8. Standard/Imperial or Metric Support
The following race formats are supported:
1. Full Iron distance (as in Ironman race)
2. Half-iron distance (as in Ironman 70.3 race)
3. Olympic distance (as in Standard course)
4. Sprint distance
Keywords: triathlon, duathlon, ironman
More from developer
User can view upcoming races and race results powered by the RR:360 results engine™. View and track athlete results, race information, connect with Facebook/Twitter and much more.
Contact us today to have your event listed in our app or develop one for you!
RaceResults 360 - connecting experiences™
Want to know your results without fighting the crowd? Download the app and receive preliminary results.
This is how it works…
1. The timer generates preliminary results at the race site.
2. Then they begin uploading data to the app.
3. Once data is uploaded at race site…you can then view it on your phone!
If results aren’t available, bear with us. The timer is likely processing it.
Have additional questions, please contact email@example.com