Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and a dashboard with more detailed health care updates at a glance.
Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone).
If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
• Get alerts when you and your family members are due for routine health screenings, tests, and immunizations and if you’re due for a pap or mammogram, schedule it directly with the app.
• Can’t remember when you had your last Tetanus shot? Find your up-to-date Preventive Services information in one place.
• Receive appointment reminders for you and your family members’ scheduled visits — and if you need to, cancel or reschedule.
• See details of upcoming appointments including the photo and home page of the clinician. Share the information if you’d like.
• Email your doctor — or your family's personal doctors — with non-urgent messages and view your doctor's home page.
• Call our 24/7 Appointment and Advice Call Center.
• Read timely health information from our physician experts.
• Find maps and directions in Northern California to the nearest Kaiser Permanente medical centers and medical office facilities, along with hours and phone numbers for pharmacy, lab, radiology, and other select departments.
• Have medical record numbers for you and your family members in one place. Personalize your app with family photos!
How to get started
After you download and launch the app for the first time, you’ll be asked for your kp.org user name and password. If you are a member and don’t yet have a kp.org user name and password, you can register by visiting your doctor’s home page at kp.org/mydoctor and choosing “set up access.”
This app will allow you to view information for your family members if Act for a Family Member has been established. If you’re not already registered to do this, you can sign up online at kp.org/mydoctor, Manage Your Family’s Health, Set Up Access. If you are viewing health information for a family member, some types of appointments may be hidden to protect the confidentiality of teens or others in your family.
Every Body Walk! helps you track all aspects of your walks including distance, time, and calories burned. You can watch your progress en route, save your walking history for future reference, and share your walks with friends and family via Facebook and Twitter.
With Every Body Walk! you can:
• Start, end, pause, and resume your walk with the tap of a button.
• Set targets such as distance, time, and calories burned.
• View your walking routes on maps.
• Watch your progress in real time and save walks for future reference.
• Share your walk summary on Facebook and Twitter.
• View your current KP medications; manage schedules and track doses with a few simple clicks.
• View dose history and easily edit alerts including date, time, and action required.
• Receive updates to your KP medications list directly from your Kaiser Permanente electronic medical record with every launch of the app.
• Click to call for questions or advice related to symptoms or to contact your doctor.
• Add a photo of the pill or bottle to help identify each medication.
• Store notes or instructions about each medication.
• Customize your alerts and other settings.
• Share your medication list and summary of use to others
• Inspiring daily health tips
• More than 120 colorful produce choices to choose from
• More than 200 delicious, healthy recipes
• Fun, interactive logging tools
• Friendly team competition
NOTE: The Mix It Up app syncs with the HealthWorks web version through an organization’s wellness program. It is not a stand-alone app. There is no Healthy Workforce mobile app for Kaiser Permanente employees at this time. Contact your wellness program manager to see if your organization has the Mix It Up wellness campaign.
Easy and convenient
· Save time — our app is designed to be easy to use.
· Simplify things by turning paperwork into photos with your mobile device.
Connects you with the details
· Check your account balances 24/7.
· View your account activity.
· Receive text message alerts when transactions post to your account.
File claims for your HRA or FSA
· See which claims require supporting documentation.
· Send photos of required paperwork with your mobile device.
· Submit HRA or FSA claims for reimbursement — anytime, anywhere.
Your app will be password protected, and information will be transmitted using secure encryption. No data will ever be stored on your device.
More from developer
User can view upcoming races and race results powered by the RR:360 results engine™. View and track athlete results, race information, connect with Facebook/Twitter and much more.
Contact us today to have your event listed in our app or develop one for you!
RaceResults 360 - connecting experiences™
Want to know your results without fighting the crowd? Download the app and receive preliminary results.
This is how it works…
1. The timer generates preliminary results at the race site.
2. Then they begin uploading data to the app.
3. Once data is uploaded at race site…you can then view it on your phone!
If results aren’t available, bear with us. The timer is likely processing it.
Have additional questions, please contact email@example.com