Some of the app’s distinctive features are:
• A full 12-week training plan with detailed daily workouts.
• A training plan customized to your ability level. You can choose whether you are at a beginning or intermediate level in each sport of swimming, biking and running.
• A training program also customized to your scheduling needs, allowing you to choose the one “Rest Day” a week that you want.
• Over 20 invaluable “Triathlon Tips From A Pro.”
• Comprehensive training resources, covering such topics as proper form, equipment, race strategy, workout guidelines, and nutrition.
• Track your training progress as you complete each workout.
Note: In order to be able to begin the training program, you should be able to do the following (individually, not one after another): (1) swim a total of 4 laps or 100 yards during a particular workout (this can include stops in-between laps); (2) bike for 20 minutes without stopping, at an easy, leisurely pace; and (3) run at least one mile continuously at an easy, leisurely effort.
We want to deliver a high quality application that you feel is worth 5 stars. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any bug reports, suggestions, questions or concerns. Most of all, we would love to receive a race report after you complete your triathlon!
Email us at: support@JammyCo.com
- Track their training each day and share it with the Facebook triathlon community. Training charts and calendar is kept automatically and is printable.
- See who else on Facebook is doing the same triathlons and directly ask them questions
- Keep a race portfolio with upcoming and completed races
- Update their Facebook and Twitter status with their training in real-time
- Finisher's photos and the Wall of Fame
- etc. etc.
* IronApp for Android interfaces with the Facebook App and requires an active Facebook account
** We have priced IronApp for Android in order to make ongoing improvements and make it better for you. Currently it is a basic model but is perfect for adding daily training and photos and accessing relevant articles and videos. Soon it will have more features and be comparable to our Facebook app. Remember: This app only costs the price of 2 gels.. **
Created by triathletes for triathletes, Triathlon Calculator is an easy to use tool for estimating:
1. Race times for triathlons and duathlons
2. Each race leg times
3. Converting run pace into run times
4. Converting bike speed into bike time
5. Estimating caloric needs
6. Estimating caloric intake start and stop times
7. Emailing estimate reports
8. Standard/Imperial or Metric Support
The following race formats are supported:
1. Full Iron distance (as in Ironman race)
2. Half-iron distance (as in Ironman 70.3 race)
3. Olympic distance (as in Standard course)
4. Sprint distance
Keywords: triathlon, duathlon, ironman
Fully customizable triathlon training plans. After creating plans from templates, you will be able to add, delete and move training activities within a training week. What is more, you can generate plan summary reports and email your on-going plans.
Megathlon can be configured to use km/meters or miles/yards. Furthermore, it provides supporting tools for your training such as heart rate zones calculator, a plan exporter and race checklist. Another useful tool that can be acquired is the Training fatigue calculator which basically allows you to project your current capabilities over greater distances, review results and export them to spreadsheet and send it via email.
Note that some triathlon training program templates and tools are given away for free and others can be acquired in the Megathlon In-app store. There is a preview option available for triathlon training programs and tools.
One of the most exciting features is a widget that displays your current plan and today's training activities. On a single tap will lead you to the current training week. Free of charge.
- Training program life cycle tools
Megathlon does not use any of your personal or non-personal information for advertising. This app does not display advertisements in any form or way. We support our development by selling training programs via in-app purchases.
- Pricing structure
The following training programs are free: Half Sprint Triathlon (Easy), Sprint Triathlon (Easy) and Sprint Aquathlon (Easy). Also the following tools are free: Heart rate zones calculator and plan exporter. The rest can be acquired via in-app purchases.
Buy 2 or more Triathlon Training Programs and get the 'Race Checklist' Tool free of charge.
Buy 3 or more and you get 'Training Fatigue Calculator'.
openBiz Solutions commits to fixing any issues that could arise as soon as possible
You can use this Calculator to work out on your splits, pace and speed across the swim bike run legs of a triathlon to achieve a given time.
You can work on different splits to work out what pace you need to achieve in each of the disciplines to work towards to target time. This will be an interactive process of fine tuning you times then looking at the pace needed to achieve those times.
It loads in a training plan in XML format and asks you for the race date (which is assumed to be the last day of the training plan)
it will then show you the current week of the training plan with today highlighted.
you can scroll through the weeks of the training plan to see what sessions are coming up.
There are some basic built in plans.
Plans can be created/downloaded and put in the "/sdcard/TrainingPlans" directory, then they can be selected from within the app.
Inside, find *inspiration and advice from elite triathletes, *cutting-edge advice to improve your swimming, running, biking, fitness level & nutrition, *location spotlights on the coolest places to train and compete, *sound advice on how to make being a triathlete work in our busy world (whether you have a family, travel a lot for business, etc).
Triathlon Lifestyle Magazine Subscription available: A single issue for $4.99 (non-subscription), 1-month subscription for $3.99, automatically renewed until canceled, 12-month subscription $29.99. Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
With a single click, convert between miles and kilometers. At the same time speed is calculated automatically!
More from developer
User can view upcoming races and race results powered by the RR:360 results engine™. View and track athlete results, race information, connect with Facebook/Twitter and much more.
Contact us today to have your event listed in our app or develop one for you!
RaceResults 360 - connecting experiences™
Want to know your results without fighting the crowd? Download the app and receive preliminary results.
This is how it works…
1. The timer generates preliminary results at the race site.
2. Then they begin uploading data to the app.
3. Once data is uploaded at race site…you can then view it on your phone!
If results aren’t available, bear with us. The timer is likely processing it.
Have additional questions, please contact email@example.com