The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA) is an Act of the Parliament of India "to consolidate and amend the law relating to foreign exchange with the objective of facilitating external trade and payments and for promoting the orderly development and maintenance of foreign exchange market in India". It was passed in the winter session of Parliament in 1999, replacing the Foreign Exchange Regulation Act (FERA)
"Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 " is FREE APP providing detail Section-wise and Chapter-wise information on law relating to foreign exchange.
- Complete 'Foreign Exchange Management Act' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
- Resize the font for better readability
Reserve Bank of India Website : http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/Fema.aspx
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at: