Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 has been passed by Parliament of India. It aims to replace the existing Indian juvenile delinquency law, Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2000, so that juveniles in conflict with Law in the age group of 16–18, involved in Heinous Offences, can be tried as adults.The Act came into force from 15 January 2016.
"Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015" is FREE APP providing detail Section-wise and Chapter-wise information on Juvenile Justice Act in India.
- Complete 'Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view the act
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
trackthemissingchild Website : http://trackthemissingchild.gov.in/trackchild/readwrite/JJAct_2015.pdf
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at: