The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act 2005 is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted to protect women from domestic violence. It was brought into force by the Indian government from 26 October 2006. The Act was passed by the Parliament in August 2005 and assented to by the President on 13 September 2005.
"Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act 2005" is FREE APP providing detail Section-wise and Chapter-wise information on Domestic Violence Act in India.
- Complete 'Domestic Violence Act 2005' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
IndiaCode Website : http://indiacode.nic.in/rspaging.asp?tfnm=200543
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at: