The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992 (the SEBI Act) is an Act of the Parliament of India enacted for regulation and development of securities market in India. It was amended in the years 1995, 1999 and 2002 to meet the requirements of changing needs of the securities market.
- Complete 'Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Resize the font for better readability
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
SEBI Website : http://www.sebi.gov.in/acts/act15ac.html
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at: